It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51...what is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is near the Indian Springs military base and where the explosives are detonated.

edit on 15-5-2011 by jerryznv because: close--up

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I like the roads that to me look like a cartoon space ship at the bottom of the original post pics

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Its probably nothing, but I was having a close look at Area 51 on Google yesterday. Its been a while but I was sure the images had been updated recently.

I too asked myself, I wonder if that cloud is hiding something, could they have known when the photos were scheduled to be taken (yes) & 'placed' the cloud there.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I guess it would be safe to say this is a cloud then. Either put there (I am not suggesting that it was) or it is natural, and either way it seems innocent enough that I will leave it alone.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
lol..there just burning all the paper documentation of alien exsistance.
but whatever it is, it is BIG. - i dont think its a cloud thats my opinion.
~opinions are like buttholes,everyone has one.

edit on 15-5-2011 by fleetwood70 because: idk?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
To All you who say cloud, How often do you see one lonely cloud in the desert???? Not to mention, If satellites could NOT see thru clouds, we would never be able to see ANYTHING on Google Earth.

Well for one, you must not live in the desert. But lucky for you I do and a single cloud in the desert sky is a pretty common sight.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Alright, so looking on google maps you will see this cloud. Looking on google earth you see the same cloud... and more clouds around area 51. Looks like that pic wasn't updated with the others around it so it isn't just a single cloud.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Boston1023

I lived in in centeral Nevada growing up as a a child, and in Las Vegas most of my adult life so I agree with you that a lone cloud in the desert is not a strange site at all. This is probably no different other than it does not appear to be a cloud to me. Also mentionalble, there are other clouds around the area (miles away actually) but they do not look anything like this one (at least not in my opinion).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah right. Google is good, Google cares, Google loves us all!!

Google is without doubt conspiring with TPTB in order to track and monitor our movements on the Internet. So, no, I wouldn't put it past them.

They pulled out of China on the recommendation of TPTB, to keep up the illusion that we are free and the Chinese have so many restrictions placed upon them. Look how lucky you all are!!

The internet, what better way of tracking the flock and keeping the all seeing eye on everyone. Don't believe me? Just Google this thread title.

Googled it, it sends me here, to ATS in a non signed in screen, much as I would suspect it would.
edit on 15-5-2011 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I see that too, theres about 10 or so clouds in that area but thats it in all of google earth, why didnt you take a pic of the full cloud?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
there is a faint red mark in the brightest part of the cloud. Go to the highest zoom level then look closely and you can see a red mark.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join