It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

that last steep climb...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i came to think...
if our father told us that he created us in hes image...
what does it mean...
basicly it would tell us that we all our co-creators within this realm of existance,
that we are giving shape to this world collectively.
so am i wrong to believe if i log to ats seeking a new disaster manifesting
to confirm my idea's about future disasters
and a world gone wrong,
that i have in fact far derived from the one truth.
im co-creating disasters by seeking disaster .
im not trying to say here that we should stop logging into ats and stop seeking answers .
but im saying that somehow we would need to alter our mindsets and beliefs.
i think that we are so much more powerfull that we give ourselfs credit for .
i think if we point our fingers towards TPTB that we in fact give away our powers
by believing they ever had the power to step above us.
so let us recalibrate our focus towards a theory more suited
to reward us for the long hard journey we had to endure.
let us become free again ,
and slowly shape this world back into order ,
let us show us that we are worthy to continue on our path towars finding our true selfs
in service of the light of the source that created us.
there seems to be spread alot of fears conserning " the rapture" ,
should not we be the ones that decide and create how this is going to take shape ,
do we need to let someone else decide this
for us ,
or should we take the power back...
and maybe see that previous messiahs only tried to show us...
that we may wield a balance and mindset that goes far above..
what the doomsdayscenario's could ever teach us.
i dedicate my vision towards the source that set me free..
a man that enlightened me in many ways by showing me that ..
doubt,
limit
and fear
are only blocking my true
power and self.
this man granted me the freedom to cut material into sets and add brainwave frequencies to it
like i experimented with here
www.youtube.com...
i only did this to give sense of "songs" to it but in truth there is nothing better than the raw material
he posted himself
www.youtube.com...
i hope u may take my hand...
and join me towards the mountaintop ...
and even if it might get windy up there...
we can do nothing more than shape the view of our sight.
glad to be amongst you in these times.
be well .
u deserve to be.
love
only
edit on 15-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank you so much for these words. My eyes swell up when i read them. I am so ready for everyone to start focusing their energy in the right direction and really start working together.....This thread makes me so happy to read...Thank you again so very much. I have a love for you that enables me to see that we share the same feeling for eachother. I am in awe of you sir.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Thank you so much for these words. My eyes swell up when i read them. I am so ready for everyone to start focusing their energy in the right direction and really start working together.....This thread makes me so happy to read...Thank you again so very much. I have a love for you that enables me to see that we share the same feeling for eachother. I am in awe of you sir.
the feeling is mutual brother , thanks for everything

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Any time love

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

should not we be the ones that decide and create how this is going to take shape ,
do we need to let someone else decide this for us ,

I like this thought. Rapture for the masses? That may be rupture. Might true rapture be individual?
edit on 15-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: Typo

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Thank you very much.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by john1287

Well gee John. Sure.
Thank......you too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

do we need to let someone else decide this for us ,

I like this thought. Rapture for the masses? That may be rupture. Might true rapture be individual?
edit on 15-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: Typo
rapture will be the higher ones elevating this planet and everyone with it , it is allready at work and will be completed, some of us carry others with us , once they make the jump , rest will automaticly adjust with them . let's go home

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My choice when I reach the summit will be to see that all will leave their automatic adjustments behind.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
you have got to be kidding.......
your post is your own stuff in support of, well, your own stuff...............
can we have some real evidence here..........yep this is a steep climb.................
what point are you trying to make........we already know the world is messed up.....this
post makes my head burst and when the videos are added......well..........."bang".
Nice try though......I mean not to detract but your point is what exactly...............this is a joke right?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
can we have some real evidence here..........yep this is a steep climb.................
what point are you trying to make........we already know the world is messed up.....this
post makes my head burst and when the videos are added......well..........."bang".
Nice try though......I mean not to detract but your point is what exactly...............this is a joke right?
nah im not seeking to get anything sold , it is freely offered
if it makes your head burst , i hope u find something to eaze it soon enough . my point was; for us to focus on good change , and not let fate decide .or seek destruction,

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the only book talking about God is the bible. (similar is the quran)

This book states God is love. God created us in his image. Do we have shortcomings?

okay, we worked our way around didn't we? never confronting love untill we act hostile against it. Love is lost on this planet. Love became a secret society.

Society will undergo changes, morals as a standard. Do we need that? Religion will be the punch in the eye.

Did I say something?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

What is this now? The point he is trying to make is that you are supposed to be climbing or in other words searching for the truth and you seem to be fully unaware of that fact...Where have you been? Have you taken a look around recently? The world is changing right in front of your eyes and you arent wondering why? Or if what you think is the reason is right or wrong?

Wake up honey. Or at least start to.

I suggest you get started or you will face a rough time ahead and no one will be that far behind to find you anymore. Get on the bus.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Brianegan because: edit

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
My choice when I reach the summit will be to see that all will leave their automatic adjustments behind.

That type of choice comes after the leap brother but that would have already been acomplished by that point anyway so no worries.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Not much.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

you are doing excelent job with the videos..
i think that spectrum of frequencies is different approach
like a prism so more bro/sis can find the truth resonating in their hearts.
BTW your words are so exact.
i guess often imbalance encourages the urge to fight antithesis, I know because i was a rebel without a cause long time... grasping a sword as a fierce warrior ready, creating an oppressor each time, like a cat fighting his reflect in the mirror...
why not to play in joy instead? we are one, the same.

You know, deeply from my heart appreciate your wisdom

LYSM

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper
reply to post by yets777

you are doing excelent job with the videos..
i think that spectrum of frequencies is different approach
like a prism so more bro/sis can find the truth resonating in their hearts.
BTW your words are so exact.
i guess often imbalance encourages the urge to fight antithesis, I know because i was a rebel without a cause long time... grasping a sword as a fierce warrior ready, creating an oppressor each time, like a cat fighting his reflect in the mirror...
why not to play in joy instead? we are one, the same.

You know, deeply from my heart appreciate your wisdom

LYSM

I got chills reading this.........She speaks the truth

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jesus said, "The Father's kingdom is like a merchant who had a supply of merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent; he sold the merchandise and bought the single pearl for himself. So also with you, seek his treasure that is unfailing, that is enduring, where no moth comes to eat and no worm destroys."

This saying is so true about everything and once understood, ceases to be parable and is truth where the Word lives.

This world is offensive in how it works, how it lives, how it does business, or how it believes. This ugliness cannot continue. What profit would it be toward man, and mankind, if a group of certainly enlightened individuals were suddenly "removed" and the rest offensive part, converted and transfigured as a "Pearl of Great Price?"

There are ideologies in-place today, which have been operating for centuries; and one of those is a fallacy of humanity being separated into races. Actually, there is only one race, the human race. When divisions of group, class, color, sex, gender, political affiliation, or difference of attribute in the physical realm, are injected into society as replacements of laws given and ascribed, those very differences seek to divide and group people by attribute, the very act of doing so, turns people into objects (3d,) instead of subjects (4d.)

The above technique is obsolete and sadly, the media and groups' leaders perpetuate this stereotype and slow any progress, which can be made in a positive direction. This is one of the most important tasks people must take-up. The changes we'll have to make will come first, from the "inside," of every person, instead of being "legislated," or driven by any governmental policy. In fact, it won't be easy, because the larger a government is to become, without people "inwardly" changing, the more failed policies, actions, or inaction, will become. And the harder it will be to "reveal certain truths."

Everyone must "sell" their old-merchandise, which is worth nothing really, beyond the supply and demand of capitalism, and trade-in for their "pearl." It seems idealistic and noble, but directly grates against everything, we know and do in our modern time. When money, cars, houses, possessions, material things, are made to be more valuable than people, good experiences, laughter, friendship, family, and love, among all the other positive attributes available in living a life, the agreement that something is definitely wrong and needs to be "exchanged" for something more valuable and lasting, remains evident; and I dare you to do better.

There are "fundamental truths" and "ascribed status," people share, which cannot be abridged or taken-away, by anyone, since they are gifts of God and immovable. You cannot buy or sell a person's soul or body, but you can influence their thinking, which is even-more a mistake, if it is done for greed or money. There's a saying which is very, very true that "Everything of value in our lives are those which are free and freely given." There are so many things which people do and say which affect people horribly and most are not even aware they are doing or saying them.

Yes, indeed, this is a "Steep Climb," and be sure to have a strong cane when climbing.

Many Blessings and Love,
edit on 6-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Your writing style sucks and many will comment on it. But your message is clear to me and i agree. We are creators. We create the world through observation.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Remember, "ascribed status," and "attributes given" cannot be taken-away from any person.

Trust me when I say this: "There is no person alive, save for yourself, that can know the true intents of your heart. Only the Father knows this, not any man, woman, or child, on this Earth."

Don't give-away your "Pearl of Great Price," for a bunch of merchandise, which is worthless, to any other person, but instead show them how to obtain their own "Pearl." And no, you cannot make a necklace out of everyone's pearls either. They must have their own "in" them.

I am not sure what to make of the videos or music. There seems to be some kind of "darkness" there which I must not expose myself to. I cannot idolize it. And the argument of "there is a message" in it, does not prove itself because of the reasoning of "why not just say a message with simplicity and words," instead of adding things which obscure it, like brainwave patterns, or other "mental stimulation techniques?"

I really do not see any "Light" on those YouTube videos, please be careful of media manipulation and how things can influence you in seemingly innocuous things.

DISCERNMENT is crucial! Stay safe and as always,

Many Blessings,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join