It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2011 predict out of space object will strike the Eart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Can see why you say that but this was made overnight and binary code is quite complex at the best of times as I'm sure you are aware but to make it on that scale and put a warning in it just too bizarre for me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Yeah .. It certainly got my attention ... And i wouldnt be so bold as to claim its absolutely 100% fake ..

I think im swaying towards fake .. cos .. its too good to be true ...
And then the rest of the circles continue on as usual, with their usual trend of mystery and geometry ... no more faces or verbal codes or references to this ... is why im not too convinced ...

I have no doubt a decent size 'circle' like this can be done overnight with he correct resources .. just not sure why anyone would want to ..

I would like to be proven wrong one day on this though .. i'd prefer its real .. more so due to the message encoded

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Totally agree with everything you said however as you quoted

I think im swaying towards fake .. cos .. its too good to be true ...

You are saying no matter how good the evidence is your never going to believe it it's always going to be "to good to be true" you have to remain open minded about everything and see the skeptical side with the logic and just have a little belief.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

No .. not at all .. although things that do 'seem', too good to be true, often are .. but i certainly wouldnt dismiss something for that reason alone ...

But with regards to this specific 'circle' .. it just seems sooo completely different from anything else thats appeared .. the picture, and the info contained .. soo very convenient ... and no follow up ... no part of a larger theme, the way most circles are ..

It also shows a grey alien ... going slightly outside the realm of circles here, but the impression i get of the greys in the larger scale of things, from all that ive ever read on them ... doesn't co-incide with the character of the grey being portrayed in the message they apparently left for us encoded in the circle ...

I dont see the greys as the same caring beings concerned for our welfare as the message in the circle suggests ...

For all these reasons, and not just that its too good to be true .. i 'sway' towards fake .. but not sure enough where i would bet any large sum of money

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
sometimes its like im talking to myself.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Please don't feed the trolls people.

Anyone who comes in and definitively declares ANYTHING with NO exceptions clearly as a closed mind and is
either trying to spark debate for the sake of stirring up # or they are genuinely THAT ignorant. Either way, nothing will come of acknowledging posts from such people as their minds are clearly already made up no matter what evidence you provide.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Ok do you remember the crop circle that appeared as a reply to the plaque we placed on the moon if not I'll provide links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join