It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be a civilisation living in secrecy within caverns here on earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
could it be?

There are a lot of caverns inside our earth. Could they hold a civilisation unknown to us? Them using aircrafts like the UFO's we see sometimes. An advanced civilisation? Could it be people from atlantis, still living inside our earth? Maybe we have bumped upon them while using our TBM's (tunnelboring machines). Could it be a secret held by the government. I'm speaking out of them now. Something new on the horizon?
edit on 2011/5/15 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

It might be a stretch of the imagination, but stranger things have happened...actually come to think of it...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bc480039603.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Lookup Dolores Cannon and her work The Convoluted Universe. All the information is derived from hypnosis sessions.

According to her info, among many others, the so called 'hollow earth' theory is not that far fetched.
The ancient pyramids on this earth have many purposes, one of them is to act as a marker. A point of referance to the location of certain entrances to this inner earth.
With the recent discovery of underground caverns under the Pyramids of Egypt, that seems to be validified.

Watch this video as well. One of the few people with pictures of the entrances at the poles.
www.youtube.com...

Also, the crystal skulls have multiple purposes, but one of the main ones being a communication device. They are also able to store energy and information, kind of like a computer harddrive but much more sophisticated. Atlanteans basically had advanced alien knowledge of how to manipulate crystaline structures.

The pyramids of egypt were also created through the mind using some telepathy and musical [tonal] levitation. [444hz the perfect circle of sound] Not quite slave labor.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Atlanteans basically had advanced alien knowledge of how to manipulate crystaline structures.

Why does it have to be alien? Why is it whatever humans did before our civilisation was either primitive or alien? People always assume that our civilisation is the pinnacle of human progress, yet they fail to realise that we have the means and will to destroy ourselves, so how do we know its not happened before?

Onto the topic, I think there very well could be an underground civilisation. I expect they would be humans, who probably went underground to escape a previous cataclysm, and while some returned to the surface after the dust had settled, others stayed put. There are many complex cave networks around the world.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm fascinated with the idea even though i personally don't believe it but i don't think we will ever know unless we step outside of our oridinary lives and go look.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Good catch, sprocket. Everyone who's been paying attention is well aware that the Morlocks are nothing more than socio-political commentary on our current "subterranean" overlords who rule from the dark caverns of the halls of power (banking, business, and political hegemony), guiding us through the matrix that is human society to feed off our sustenance as covered in "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars", the first chapter of Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse.

Most astute, my friend!

As far as actual physical cavern dwellers @ the OP - I believe this may be entirely possible as well, jokes aside. Reptiles/serpents are a recurring theme throughout humanity, and I believe this may have a literal basis. Theories abound that they are not ET in nature, but may be an older race or civilization predating the memories of human in all but lore shrouding in the mists of time.

There is also ongoing high strangeness of many sorts in the recurring myths of men as well as the new frontiers of science - perhaps we really know nothing about the reality of this world as we have information suggesting our consciousness might shape the world to some degree, so perhaps no cards are off the table in regards to what might be possible and occurring on every front...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If there is people living under the earth in caves and stuff that fly out in ufo's then how come they dont speak to us.
Silliest thing ive heard in a while.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Just because they might not present themselves to our society on the whole via mainstream channels doesn't necessarily mean the multitude of reports about exactly what you ask for aren't true..

Abductions, experiences, sightings, channeling, historical records, archeological discoveries of art/sculpture of exactly what we mention here - a profusion of anecdotal accounts throughout history...

Can we really just dismiss it all based on the tiniest bits of the puzzle that common man is presented in his sheltered life?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Maybe the answer is their mothers' taught them
not to play with their food!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thats exactally what it means lol. Stop grasping at straws.
If we new there was people living underneath us we would be straight down there asap.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Of course there are people living in caverns. You guys remember "The Hills Have Eyes"? I'm pretty sure that the movie was based on real events. Just like the movies "Wrong Turn" and "The Decent". These documentries have touched the hearts of millions.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

People living in carverns and people living in caverns that fly about in ufo's are alittle bit different.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yes, because just like Rudolph's friends, the governments and other power structures of this planet love to bring the common man along for all their reindeer games...

We actually have plenty of reports of the government being involved with reptilians and the like in these DUMBs and whatnot - the Dulce firefight is a very interesting account as well.

Of course, it could all be bollocks - but is it really denying ignorance to assume we know it all and thus shut our minds instead of maintaining an open mind and remembering the dictum that the wisest man is the one who admits he knows nothing at all?

Addition:
So, what is your explanation for the UFO phenomena? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your last post, please clarity thanks.
edit on 5/15/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If there were no source of LIght within the Planet what ever creature went below to live would eventually lose its eyes, if not its eyesight. However, a new set of sensory perceptions would emerge and could even illicit a response on the magnitude of telepathy.

The body would morph accordingly; the body would enhance and utilize different muscles and the body would redistribute its calcium to better suit the environment.

These "creatures" would no longer be us, and our part of the planet would be inhospitable for them; encounter suits would be required. Chances are we would be too toxic for their fragile existence and we would bring pain and suffering as that is our track record when we encounter a paradise!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Their eye colour would change and their skin too, their hair might stop being dark altogether.

Yeah, they would need some sort of protective coating for their skin. Perhaps their scientists will develop something that they can smear on them to protect them from the sun, which could probably burn them in mere minutes.

.....White People....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Yea there is some interesting cases but i just find it hard to believe reptilians and what not, more likely a coverup for something else.

Ufo phenomena i dont believe to be aliens or anything like that more likely new goverment aircrafts or unexplained natural phenomena.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Very true, there is a whole different eco-system in the caves and caverns of this earth. You see animals that have adapted to live in these dark places and even tho they may be related to surface sub species, they look totally different.

If it were possible however, you could bet they would have no eyes/small eyes, huge hands/feet, slender frames and pale/translucent skin.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Say there was some sort of primitive humaniod like creatures under the earth would there really be enough food down there to feed 1000's of them?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

You are looking at the future of the elite in their caves.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Maybe they come out at night and forage for food.
We do have a lot of people reported missing everyday!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join