It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Setting on British Power .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Bonnie prince Charlie was an Italian anything more you'd like me to own you on ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Actually I was bor in Bergan -what does assume do? It makes an ass out of you and me peace before they say it's off topic for not being about colonial politics lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by firecircle

Didn't stop your boys fighting and dieing for him though did it?

Anything else full to the brim of ignorance and cherry picked point you wish to have kicked back with a good English front defensive stroke!

Anyway to save derailing this thread in the Scotland v England pre season "feindly" I have a kicking ring already set up here for this type of thing.

End of the United Kingdom

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And I live in Mexico! so what does that make me!\

Love a good scrap tho'

Bloody Norwegians

I went to Bergen, Climbed the mountain, when the funicular was broken, it was cold and cloudy and I got a headache!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I agree slightly with the article the british has a vast up todate technonlgy 4th biggest military budget in the world it is a big army and best of all well trained for the size but the likes of china and america military budget no country can match them most of all america military budget which is unbelievable . but can it last??
edit on 15-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Very cool lol. Now if only the world could growl a wee bit and raise it's hackle 'till the real dangerous twats left-Wouldn't it be a better place? Peace

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Bugger me, something we agree on!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I find these forums difficult- Debating in real time would be soooooooooooo much better but for what it's worth " A man's a man for augh that".

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

He was a pretender to the throne, and therefore any title was honorific.

so in the end the only thing you have me on is the spelling of "exile" which is a very week argument, even for a Canadian.

Besides, whoever said I had "real respect for him" My lot kicked him of the island! top one!!

Besides typing skills is no sign of good education. it just shows that you were unable to master anything more complicated!!

Damn I am aggressive today! maybe I didn't get a good nights sleep last night!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by firecircle

I find these forums difficult- Debating in real time would be soooooooooooo much better but for what it's worth " A man's a man for augh that".

Definitely voice chat would be good. You would kike the ATS live shows.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Aggressive is good now hop over to you're other thread so we can really let fly lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sun Set on British Power a while ago now..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

we seem to be getting away from the original topic

the british power left the uk when our gutless government bowed down to the dictates of brussels.
i some times wonder just what the point of having a government elected by us that ignores our interests
our government is no more than subserveint puppets controlled by brussels.
great britain R I P .

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Its one of those topics that is so complex that it covers many areas. Thats why I am finding it funny that the mods are clearing off topic posts when they clearly are not off topic!!

heheheh

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

Originally posted by purplemer

we seem to be getting away from the original topic

the british power left the uk when our gutless government bowed down to the dictates of brussels.
i some times wonder just what the point of having a government elected by us that ignores our interests
our government is no more than subserveint puppets controlled by brussels.
great britain R I P .

Europe is a super-power. The UK no longer is. No country stands alone anymore in this global community. When we are finally rid of nations the world will be a more stable place...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Iran does! and North Korea, and Myanmar, and errrrrr Bhutan??? possible Iceland too
edit on 15/5/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
1) Remove ourselves from the EU
2) Redirect our income to Industrial Growth instead of Wars
3) Focus more on domestic issues and internal affairs instead of interfering with other countries
4) Pull our troops out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya

It's about time the british people woke up and sorted this government out, its like a country of mindless zombies!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Probably get flamed for this , but I wish Britain would reign in it's over estimated power. We have been punching above our weight for years now and it has got us nowhere apart from one dodgy war after another. why cant we be like the other northern european states like Denmark or Sweden, get on with your own business and stop wanting to be in everyone else's. For a start we can no longer afford these expensive military escapades that havn't really turned out well for us or those who have had to go and fight them.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

1) Remove ourselves from the EU
2) Redirect our income to Industrial Growth instead of Wars
3) Focus more on domestic issues and internal affairs instead of interfering with other countries
4) Pull our troops out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya

It's about time the british people woke up and sorted this government out, its like a country of mindless zombies!

Replace the EU with NAFTA, and British with American .......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join