It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus mock crucifixion on Israel TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I feel like a real idiot. This entire time I have been thinking it was the Muslims who truly hated Christianity and our story of Jesus Christ when in fact that is false. The true haters are those in the country we send billions of dollars to, we defend with our blood and treasure, who we have for so long foolishly supported, and who's people around the world have forced Western nations into imprisoning people for even questioning their power.

Those in Israel cannot have this on their TV, not say a single word of outrage about it, then actually be our friends rather than leeches. This is outright disgusting.

Here are even more clips of Israeli TV mocking Jesus and Christianity. Presented by David Duke of course.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

All religions are fake! No harm done here! If you don't like don't watch it!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It sounds like the OP is implying that the US is a Christian nation and therefore Israel is insulting the US. I don't think we should be sending any money but not for the reasons that OP stated.

edit on 15-5-2011 by imasheeple because: corrected spelling

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by imasheeple

The US is a Christian majority country around 80% Christian to deny that is to deny reality. So when the United States sends its money to Israel some 80% of that money is from Christians and that is not to include what is done privately.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Maybe this is offensive to you, however, not everyone in the world shares your views of 1 man saving the world for all eternity. I'm quite entertained by this video. I was practically in stitches
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, so I can send it to all my friends.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Im not saying i agree with it, but comedy can be found everywhere...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I was going to mention South Park.
Good stuff. (Actually, I believe the creators of SP are Jewish). It's all in good fun. But it's certainly not for the politically correct crowd.

I'm not sure of the OP's point. It sounds like, "I've been hating Muslims when I should have been hating Jews."

I want to say... "So what"? People mock other people ALL THE TIME. Thick skin.

edit on 5/15/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

The US is a Christian majority country around 80% Christian to deny that is to deny reality. So when the United States sends its money to Israel some 80% of that money is from Christians and that is not to include what is done privately.

I am not denying that the Christian label has been assigned to 80% of Americans. I am one of those because my parents thought I should be one when I was 2 months old and couldn't think for myself. Of the 80%, how many do you think are practicing? How many do you think would get offended by this mocking? How many even pay taxes? Take a look at the correlation between the Bible Belt and poverty.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Is there a reason this person is in a bikini? Does that really get the religious message across better? This reminds me of the climate change videos where the children blow up, it's the same type of exaggerated nonsense propaganda: "No I'm not Yeshua I'm Moses" no you're a monkey puppet.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Is it weird that I think this could almost be a false flag to make Israelis look bad? Girl in trashy bikini making fun of Jesus, its in Hebrew or Yiddish but that could be done to make it more legitimate, it has an insultingly over generalized view of Christians, they only want to eat Tolberones. The injury done to that monkey was just horrific, I hope they don't show this to children.

Or is it weirder that this isn't a false flag?
edit on 15-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

They also mock their own religion, their own rabbis, and their own cultural origins, if you have the time to watch Israeli TV. So what? It's entertainment. The Christians never mocked Jesus? Or the Jews? Or the Muslims?

Was that latest thread about Jesus returning on YouTube and Twitter on 21th of may more respectful toward Christians?

Why taking everything so out of context?

I feel like a real idiot.

Well, that's a good start for taking care of that sore area in the political-correctness department.
edit on 15-5-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
reply to post by Misoir

They also mock their own religion, their own rabbis, and their own cultural origins, if you have the time to watch Israeli TV. So what? It's entertainment. The Christians never mocked Jesus? Or the Jews? Or the Muslims?
Why taking everything so out of context?

I feel like a real idiot.

Well, that's a good start for taking care of that sore area in the political-correctness department.

Christians don't usually mock Jesus. A particular brand of Christians alone mock Jews (the anti-semities) although its arguable if they are christian or not. Muslims? Well other than insulting their intelligence by parading Bin Laden hoax stories around, Christians generally do not mock Muslims, except for South Park one of the more extreme shows if not the most extreme show on television. South Park also makes fun of Jesus, slightly, it more makes him out as a super hero rather than an "enemy of the Jews", and should I note that Matt Stone's mother was Jewish?

So, which Christians exactly make fun of Jesus? Out of all the different sub-sects of Christianity I've never heard that one: The Church of Latter day Jesus mockers.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Generally religious people who are good natured, and not ethnocentric bigots, will never mock another’s religion.

Particularly Muslims will never mock Jews or Christians because they [ the Muslims] believe in the Jewish Prophets and they believe in Jesus, just not that he was God or the son of God.

Now again I am not referring to the crazy Salafis or Wahhabis who are ethnocentric bigots in Islam.

This you tube is clearly very insensitive to many believing Christians, and is a mockery of their beliefs. Likely the people who made this are secular Jews who don’t even believe in their own religion. I think the majority of the people in Israel are secular Jews, the government definitely is filled with Jews who don’t even believe in the Jewish myths.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

in the jewish religion if the mother is jewish then so is the child.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

If you have to add in a young lady in a bikini top to do the narration and the scene has nothing to do with the beach or a swimming pool, then there might be some substantive issues with your project. Total failure. I wonder what the producers of this show were thinking? "Hey, our show sucks, lets add in some boobs so people might want to watch it anyways". I'm not offended as a Christian, just embarrassed as a human being at the total lack of effort. Was this a children's show? It's just odd.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Truth is

If this was done against the Jews then you would probably get a visit from the ADL..

Nor would it make it to the TV anyway as most of the tv networks are owned by Jews..

But hey ho...

Im sure God has a sense of humour, because if He doesn't then we are all screwed!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Really? 80% No one ever asked me. Did someone ask you? How many of these "Christians" are like the ones I know that say they are but never saw a bible or inside of a church? Pretending the US is a Christian country does more damage than good.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Jews/zionists, not Israel the country as such, need to be totally wiped off and eradicated from the face of the earth. Where do I enlist in the Iranian army???? No, this is not a joke. Sorry if it offends.

new topics

top topics

join