It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
OP I agree with a great deal of what you've stated in your thread.

A question I have is, what are your views on synchronicity and how do you believe it differs and correlates to deja vu feelings or people who have "time slips?"

Ahh, a lot of questions you have and unfortunately I do not have many answers, just more questions. Synchronicity and deja vu are virtually one in the same, deja vu being the connection to seeing some of the synchronicity in my opinion. Kind of like when you meet someone and you think you've known them your whole life, you just don't know how. I don't really know, like I said to another poster a lot of this is better explained in feelings and feeling it for yourself although I will do my best to write about deja vu in another thread for another time.

Also, could you perhaps go into a little more detail on what exactly is a "glitch in the matrix," in your opinion? What experiences of deja vu and/or synchronicity have you experienced?
I have synchronicity happen to me constantly, to the point where it gets rather annoying at times and it's something I expect every day, while other people around me can experience a synchronistic event, and are very fascinated by it, as I was at first.

Don't be annoyed by it my friend, I also experience it way to much. However, I'm not sure if you should really be "expecting" it, it's a natural thing, let it be natural and learn how to decode it. I'm still learning how to decode it. I could write a book alone on how much deja vu I've experienced, but I will post one certain experience that might give you a understanding of how powerful it really is.

About a year ago, I was staying with a friend. His house was pretty messy, and he was a really negative person, still is. I could honestly tell that his negativity was affecting me. I walked out on the deck, and I knew instantaneously I was living in a moment I had dreamed of when I was 4-5 years old, it wasn't deja vu, it was a like seeing into the past... Very interesting to say the least. After this experience, I knew something had to be done, and life worked it's ways and I ended up leaving the house. After that experience I did a lot of soul searching and found myself learning some very interesting things, within myself and from others. Like I said, I'm trying to focus primarily on the conspiracy that exists, the war on our minds.

Also, how do you think the structure of human language plays into these experiences?

Not sure what you mean by this... feel free to indulge.

Do you think there is some kind of "formula" of sorts for this awakening of which you claim to have?

Yes. Rewiring your brain. Stop accepting negativity from others, and if you have negative events that directly impact you, understand them and deal with them within yourself. Although that's a small step, it's an important step. After that learn that you choose how you feel at all times, you choose what you think and you choose how you think it. Think for yourself, and stop worrying about Bin Laden and all this other crap, once you find this new level of independence then they key starts turning and you will begin to see an entirely new conspiracy.

Think of it this way, all these conspiracies you flood your mind with are like pieces of a puzzle, except when you've read as many conspiracies as I have, learned as much as you can about every single one, and put all the pieces together you realize something, there's a god damn missing piece to that puzzle. That's because the puzzle was never meant to be completed, it was meant to keep you asleep.

I understand it's based on the individual, but how, in your own words, would you say it works?

Imagine taking your first step as a kid. That's how it works, you just do it.

You seem to act like you have a lot of answers and I'm pretty intrigued. I just hope the answers aren't some generic bs that I hear and have read many times over...
looking forward to your thoughts!

Fortunately for you my friend there's not a damn generic bone in my body. Keep shooting questions I'll do the best to answer.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
you need to go into a lot more detail.
please.
a lot of messages have a similar theme.
and if you are aware you can see message to you.
for an example. you read some thing or watch TV.
and it answers your question.
its like it is talking just to you.
try it. think of a simple question.
then pick up a random book and any page.
and read a part. it should make seine.
if you are just messing about it will not work.
and if you use it to much it will fail.
it can only tech you some thing
when you are ready for it.
some one out there is trying to help!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Great post my friend, I have felt and said the exact same thing just in my own unique way.

I awoke to the higher levels of consciousness and reality years ago when I tried psychedelic mushrooms for the first time(I'm not saying everyone will get the same effect, but they definitely kick started my path to enlightenment)

coincidentally what you have said here is yet another conspiracy theory, although unique in its form. It is a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories and it is simply a more complex alternative thought.

what you have done differently though is instead of fueling a conspiracy, you are putting them to rest and urging people to get off the internet and make decisive moves towards toppling TPTB. Not by discussing them on a forum but instead by joining together with one common interest and igniting the fire.

Everything you have said here makes perfect sense and it should be something every conspirator should recognize and actually apply themselves to on a day to day basis.

Again great first thread my friend and I hope that one day, very soon, we the people can understand that the answer is no where else or anything else, but our very minds.

Love and Light,

1Mind1Soul

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks for trying to help with the Rumi quote.

The only hits I got which yielded the quote were your own words on ATS.

I am not overly fond of Coleman Barks, as he did not do literal translations of Rumi's words, and often applied his own interpretation. Your quote may fall in the category of Barks' personal interpretation, perhaps losing the spirit of the original.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
Think for yourself, and stop worrying about Bin Laden and all this other crap, once you find this new level of independence then they key starts turning and you will begin to see an entirely new conspiracy.

Fear is what drives the conspiracy theorists. A fear of death drives the world to think there is a boogie man around every corner. So if there are conspiracies that's the only one. Keep people afraid.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Thanks b3l13v3,

Couldn't agree with you more.

By that I'd like to add that, the mind is were everything is made up. Thus, our reality is what we make of it. Think peace and peace will manifest in our reality.

The secret is the Universal Law of Attraction, in its basic definition is "likes attract likes".

When we focus our energy in creating peace, and not pay attention to whatever is happening we will ultimately bring to manifestation peace in all its goodness.

The idea of "light bulbs", is our collective consciousness. This is exactly what will determine the future of this planet.

Each and everyone of us, are co creators, and thus are capable of creating our own reality. Use this to your advantage, and we can then focus and use our collective energy to create PEACE AND HARMONY here on earth.

Lets create Heaven on Earth shall we...

Peace And Love

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

I have read a lot of Hafiz and Rumi. I know this sort of flies in the face of convention but i do not like the 'scripture and verse' columnated versions of Sufi poetry. It is like someone thinks that they are some kind of rarefied spiritual treatise or something.

I think Rumi would have been happiest to have his stuff spray painted on walls. In multiple languages and translations. IMHO.

P.S. And yes, it is hilarious when you go to look for something to back up a quote on ATS and all you find are your own words. Try putting in 'Eighth Sphere'. Too funny. And you are right. Even I am traditional enough not to like to see my own botched Rumi at the top of Google. It is embarrassing.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Why do bad things happen to good people?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

It happens when you want it to happen, although I cannot explain how to make it happen, I am going to tell you that you can find it.

I'm not a riddler or anything of the likes, honestly if I knew how to show you the door I would, but unfortunately I'm not Morpheus and I cannot show you the door, you have to do it all by yourself.

reply to post by Dark Ghost

I don't know, I have a very strong feeling. Kind of like intuition. Although, I will again state that I have had a rather irregular set of circumstances in life, things that most people haven't had to deal with, things that are "paranormal" and probably scary enough to send a lot of people into the cracker house, for good.

reply to post by Gamma MO

Excuse me, I was up rather late last night and my spelling tends to deter from my usual ability to write properly. The post itself is worth a thought though, no?

reply to post by Invariance

The keys are turning my friend. I've read Siddhartha, The Celestine Prophecy, watched countless documentaries on enlightenment, quantum physics and how the universe works and out of each of those things I've read and watched and heard I've learned something, and learning is a large piece of awakening but the real truth resides inside and once you can learn that then you've jumped to the next level.

I'm broke to my friend, and that is a indulgence, I'm quite literally almost penniless. I'll be posting more threads soon, once I get the time. Add me as a friend and I'll shoot you links to the other threads I make. Try watching What the bleep do we know (down the rabbit hole), although I'm assuming you already have.

reply to post by OleMB

You ever get the feeling you've read this before?

reply to post by babybunnies

Humor is the delicious cake we all seek to enjoy.

reply to post by 11I11

The way people look at you friend is a because your mind has already left the conformity stage table and entered the puzzle, this place.

This is like limbo, between the fake world and the real world so to speak(ATS), those are real people you're looking at, believe it. It's just most of them have never thought for themselves, or even know what it's like to think for themselves.

reply to post by IndieA

Actually, I flipped the Eye of Horus upside down in spite of the whole "royal, worthiness and power" concept that appeals behind it. There's no reason to royal, and no one needs to judge me and I am as powerful as I ever can be, within myself and I intend to inflict no one.

The negativity is the matrix, buddy. It's the last puzzle, I know it, I can feel it and I can see it and taste it.

note:
To all those who sent me U2Us I haven't reached my post limit, but I will respond when I can. Also, I'm going to be replying to more people in a second.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A war for souls.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

It sounds like you just watched kymatica.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovepeace20

Originally posted by grey580
So true. So true.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Sometimes in order to effect a change in the world you must first change yourself. It's all in your head.

Wow that scene is amazing and much clearer when you apply some of this ideas

Absolutely. When you know you can do something when you know you can deal with people. The changes you can effect in the world are endless.

Simply put your limits are only the ones you impose upon yourself.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
One last thing and I am out for the evening...

Anyone comes on this thread or any other and starts talking about 'Sheep' and 'The Herd'? That type of thing?

They have been compromised.

Try and bring them back over but be aware; they have been isolated and they are no longer useful until rehabilitated.

Have fun Everyone.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
"There is a war on you for your mind, right now this very second, and unfortunately you're never, ever going to figure out why, who or what the enemy is, ......."

You are exactly right. There IS a war on for your mind.

But you are wrong about one thing. Long ago I figured out the "why", the "who", and the "what" of the enemy.

Think about it. Think about the average human lifespan. 70, 80, 90 years tops? How have these evil groups, with these evil agendas continued for over a hundred years the way they have? And make no mistake, they DO exist.

They are working together, but they are not INTENTIONALLY working together.

No one, human person could be "in control" and organizing it. It involves "like-think". It involves evil, supernatural influences.

The war is not only on for your mind, but more importantly, for your soul.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I just had to tell you that each time I see your avatar, it brings tears of mirth to my eyes. It is so funny in a sweet and laughing-at-myself way, if you understand what I am trying to say.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
While this may not be read, as it's so far from the main page. . I find it fascinating that your thread has reached the level it possesses. What is your name? I'm just curious. . .and if you are who I think you are. . .well, then, a nice bit of peppermint might be on tap.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nice concept - I agree my friend!

I think for some, its easier to follow, than it is to lead. It is easier to read about the problems, than it is to find solutions. For many, including me a while back, we get bogged down in this notion of "what can I really do to change anything"?

We are connected like you say, when you walk into a room of positive energy and you bring in anger, you can affect the mood of the room. The same goes for walking into a negative environment when you bring in positive energy. As we are affected and influence by our environment, we often forget that we can affect and influence our environment.

History is littered with the names of individuals who dared to step into their own light (for good and for bad), but step in they still did. They dared to lead, to be strong, to create their own environment. Imagine if humanity decided to one day, not just wake up, but to grow up and take responsibility, instead of expecting a government agency to wipe our asses for us? Imagine if one day, we stood together, united in common abilities, whilst celebrating our differences.

Imagine if, we let go of fear, if we stopped focusing on points of difference as being points of separation. If we could stop competing with each other, our friends and family, and more importantly ourselves? We could create a heaven on earth, a utopia of equality. We could remove the control and financial hierarchy that exists to enslave the populace, keeps us distracted, keeps us numb.

The strength of two men is far greater than one man, and the strength of many even more so. If humanity pulled in one direction, in unity, without the restriction of budgets and/or profits, then I believe the impossible would be become the possible and the unthinkable, become reality.

Imagine...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You know what happens to those who realize that the world we live in is an illusion in the movie Matrix right?

They get unplugged...oO

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Laughter is good as good can be, and I'm joyed to know that you find this amusing so am I. This is my way of communicating to you, through spreading good vibes.

You have a wonderful day, my friend.

Peace and Love

edit on 15-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Morality is a given friend. We all should be courteous enough to help our neighbor when we can, and to hold the door open for someone. We all will make bad decisions, and we all with face them within our own hell that we create from our bad decisions.

I've been wondering for a few years now if deja vu is a "checkpoint" like you said, or could it be that we are just reliving our lives, and are making the same mistakes again and again until we get it right. The latter suggests that deja vu is like a warning to change direction in life. To start thinking wisely and being the best person you can be.

I believe that time is somewhat linear, so no I don't believe we are reliving our lives over and over again, I believe we are living a life and we are determining where that road ends each life we life. Except now, the time and game is up and the universe has other plans in store for this planet, in my opinion, so we need to jump the gun and get the game started, our game, the game in us.

reply to post by laiguana

I laughed.

reply to post by OneLife

If you believe in yourself(which you do, you're just not sure how to use it I don't think) and I won't be the only person on this conscious collective called ATS inspiring minds lost in the maze.

reply to post by tombangelta

Gotta love Bill.

reply to post by LadyTrick

Think of it as looking at a poll, you have certain options to pick, which one are you picking and what would you like to pick?

reply to post by xacto

reply to post by mespen

Maybe when I'm ready I won't have to think about bending spoons?

reply to post by gabby2011

What's worse, having your future written out for you or making it yourself?

reply to post by caladonea

Can you explain what love feels like? Sure, you can try, but it's something most of us know, and the word alone is enough to initiate the idea of what it feels like.

I believe that the mind is synonymous with the spirit/soul, they exist in unison. The mind is simply a physical conduit to the individuality we have within us.

reply to post by wavemaker

Precisely. But at any given moment there is always another Neo, my friend, and sometimes he or she just needs a push in a better direction.

reply to post by Lovepeace20

I'm ecstatic to hear that you and many others have been on this journey, it means that I am not alone, and while I've had the good inkling that I haven't been, it's really crappy to not know anyone else in real life that can begin to comprehend the level of "enlightenment" I write about. Stay on the path, and oh - big tip, you know how sometimes it may almost become scary, you feel like you don't want to push any further into the depths of enlightenment, and how you think you cant "multi-task" and be enlightened and be a normal, proactive member in society at the same time? Well it's a crock, and it's another deterrent from keeping minds enlightened. You can multi-task, and you can be enlightened, believe, know, and go to work/school and do everything all at the same time, you just have to combat the fear.\

reply to post by rwfresh

I may have the natural ability to lead, friend, but we all do. It's self-centered to believe that only I can wake other people up. Because once enough people are woken up, the others will just follow. Kind of how when I go into a grocery store, no one's there and 5 minutes later it's filled. Law of attraction, my friend. Plus it's lonely out there and I hate being the only one around who has a slight guess at what I'm doing.

reply to post by superluminal11

You're the key buddy....

reply to post by violet

Posted it as a introduction, but it wasn't autobiographical enough for the mods.

reply to post by grey580

Couldn't of said it better myself.

reply to post by Amaterasu

I will read them ASAP. Glad you can agree with some of what I say.

reply to post by Hr2burn

Well obviously you didn't get bit by a radioactive spider! Come on man, I thought we all knew this.

reply to post by fleabit

If you could go back, would you really want to?

reply to post by jaydeePNW

Thirteenth floor, eh? Well, we might as well make the best of it.

reply to post by SteveR

I gave people something to relate to, there's nothing wrong with that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join