It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

What people here don't realize is endlessly debating conspiracies, and constantly trying to find that one 'smoking gun' will never do anything to solve the problem. You're right though, that's what the globalists are banking on; us conspiracy theorists never actually getting out there and do anything about anything. It's much like religious people and prayer. It's the ultimate conspiracy.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's called 'THE POWER OF INTENTION'

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

OP, I agree with a lot of what you're saying. But i think the "war on the mind" is more of a test for us to make the right moral decisions. I believe that we are on a cyclical journey from the source, back to the source. The test is there to filter out any corrupt energy/soul that is not wanted or needed back at the source where we are ONE again.
This is the ultimate recycling machine of consciousness. Only this recycles energy. Negative energy/soul is spat out where it experiences separation, and is not allowed back in again until it is positive. There are magnetic laws that prevent corrupt/negative energy from returning.
If you make the wrong choices in life, you will just have to do it again until you get it right. Which brings me onto deja vu...

I've been wondering for a few years now if deja vu is a "checkpoint" like you said, or could it be that we are just reliving our lives, and are making the same mistakes again and again until we get it right. The latter suggests that deja vu is like a warning to change direction in life. To start thinking wisely and being the best person you can be.
I'd like to believe the checkpoint idea because I experience deja vu quite a lot.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What a truly enlightening message you have given to us oh newly registered one...Now, I've also got a Very Important Message to deliver back....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You put it into words how I could not. I try to write everything out to appease all and I've always failed trying to speak just that. Brilliantly put.

Noone can put the light in bulbs, only the sole individual can do that for themselves, free will.

I haven't got much to add as I have looked within already and you've spelt it all out already. To look within, all you have to do is to realize. Each and every person that has read this topic, has realized. Ergo, yourself will find you and poke you until you pay attention to yourself. I leave with a quote I saw in Middle school when I was in grade 6.

'Nothing is impossible.'

We're in an age of skepticism. From time to time I thought of that quote but not nothing of it, but now it means more then it's ever meant before. Life is grand. It is but infinity. I do not know how to respond to the ones who say 'if nothing is impossible, why not grow wings and fly' with but one thing: nothing that is Life, is instant.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Hi Invariance, not the OP but I would like to speak my take to you if you want to receive it.

Nothing contains the whole truth. Everything contains a small part of the truth, a small part of the infinity. Still attached to the lower ego, everything during this time here will be perverted over time until Humanity gets over the lower ego.

You only need look within, that is the key to infinity. No books of other people's accounts will be able to show you how you go about finding/knowing/loving yourself. Only We can do that individually. Aim for the middle point, not one broad side of the spectrum or the other. The middle point is how to see that Life really is infinity.

We're always evolving and will continue to do so, but now in this very generation, it seems the time is nearing were the Mass Consciousness realizes this. That is what the 'apocalypse' that is to come is. Pain is growth. Not pain by another's hand or by 'unnatural' means. But pain by the elements, by Mother Earth, is true growth (such as cold water, bone chilling weather etc.)

Simplicity and the middle point is the key. No book nor piece of material can lead you there. Only you can solely lead yourself, because of free will. I enjoy reading some material from time to time, and the lower eego gets stuck in the whole thing of it, but with my own Soul/energy, I search for that speck of truth that is within it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I had major de ja vu when I got to the end of reading this. I'm sure I read this the other week?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

He means belief in your HIGHER SELF

if more people functioned through their HIGHER SELF on a daily basis, the world would've already shifted from this crappy paradigm ages ago.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

You might be interested in this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. It is an all out war. Yes. We are their food. No. You can't fix this alone.

It seems that it is going to require cooperation on a supernatural scale.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

Not you as in you. I mean no one person will be able to thwart this by themselves. At least not in a way that will improve things for the rest of us.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Roger that my dear friend. Thank you for the gift that is a message. The strength and the patience, the will and the light that shines - the fourward thinking that lends itself.

Be happy, be funny, be light, be.

And if i may, why not take a turn for the better, here, now. Why not take a step onto a new staircase, an ever changing one, yet one that is filled with knowledge, understanding, determination and harmonious xistencio. All of us.

edit on 15-5-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

No star, no flag!
You are a dissalusioned individual!
Matrix??
You may live in THIS world, i urge you to personnaly 'Free' your mind' from this ' Matrix '#!
Stop thinking that you can bend spoons!
I agree on a possible dark method to control the masses though.
But the 'masses ' are becomeing the minority faster than the elite would like!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Also, you will certainly be interested in this thread. You are in good company OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are not suffering from disillusionment. You are suffering from waking up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Why does this all sound like New Age stuff to me ??

Maybe because it is, I can't believe how much of this stuff I read on here,

To even suggest that there is not one thing that contains the whole truth and everything only contains a little, seems ridiculous to me.

This all reminds me of a quote in the bible ..referring to satan. "he shall come as a bearer of light but be not decieved" (something to that effect)

I guess the good thing out of all of this , is that we have the right ,at this point, anyhow, to choose what we believe ,and what we don't believe

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mespen
reply to post by b3l13v3

No star, no flag!
You are a dissalusioned individual!
Matrix??
You may live in THIS world, i urge you to personnaly 'Free' your mind' from this ' Matrix '#!
Stop thinking that you can bend spoons!
I agree on a possible dark method to control the masses though.
But the 'masses ' are becomeing the minority faster than the elite would like!

I'm sorry you've never experienced anything unexplainable outside of what you call reality, but alot of us have.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Or, it is a spiritual battle between God and Satan, and humanity is played like a game of chess. Whatever we believe as reality, we cannot know for certain because we are fallible. That being said, I like it here at ATS (minus the annoying cat fights) because alternate views of reality, like yours, are shared. And conspiracies are fun to try to solve! I dont know about you all, but Im an INTP, and I enjoy attempting to piece the puzzle of life together.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for the welcome although I can't say I haven't read many threads here before.

If you look hard enough, friend, you will see things that you haven't before, paths, ideas, inspirations and much more.

But the main goal is you must activate your mind. You must make your reality, and if you're doing that I'm glad. I can't explain yet what I'm really trying to convey by "making your reality" because I don't know how to, I just know it can be done and I've done it before.
The largest conspiracy ever my friend, the king koopa, is against everyone of us on a individual level.

Try and keep an eye out for deja vu, and things that make the deja vu happen. Deja vu is a large key in unlocking the path.

edit on 15-5-2011 by caladonea because: forgt to add what I want to say

Above you say : "I can't explain yet what I'm really trying to convey by "making your reality" because I don't know how to, I just know it can be and and I've done it"

Well....if you have done it.....why can't you explain it?
edit on 15-5-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

But the main goal is you must activate your mind.

Isn't the problem that our minds are activated too much?

There is a war on you for your mind.

The mind itself is the agent of war, and in this world the mind is the victor over the spirit. The real war lies within ourselves against our own soul, which is where we must take up the battle. The soul too readily lays down its arms before the power of the mind. It is up to each individual to fight this battle themselves, though it is helpful if there is a cooperative and supportive environment.

I fought and am fighting a consistent battle with my ego, and I am happy to say I've actually lived 1 or 2 days egoless, and it was literally bliss.

There is a saying in the east that the ego is more difficult to see than a black ant on a black rock on a dark night, and it is a thousand times more difficult to be rid of it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OP,don't take any guff from these dorks.

That is how they distract you. They tell you it is your fault you are caught in it. And then they tell you that you alone are the only one who can do anything about it. Then you go off by yourself (BIG mistake) and try and handle it on your own.

That is about the time, when one is all alone and isolated searching by oneself, that a person might start to conceive of others around them as 'Sheep'. Another dangerous trap designed to take a fine mind, isolate it, pit against others and then destroy it while it is helpless and alone.
The Archons are pretty crafty aren't they?

That is called divide and conquer. Didn't Jesus (Es El Senor) have something to say about us coming together to pray? And Rumi also said that if you are found all alone the 'Enemy of Ecstasy' will come and eat you up.

Do not be divided and conquered. Atomisation (separation) is the weapon of the Enemy. We can none of us do this alone.
It is going to take all of our brains to escape the Matrix.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I like the words of wisdom in this post ,and they make more sense to me,than many of the others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join