It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

hmmm.sorry but I don't buy any of it. Conspiracies do exist, and to think we have the power to change reality by merely looking at ourselves, is fooish in my eyes.

It all smacks of that book "the secret" , which I have never ever agreed with,and seen the damage believing that stuff can do to humans.

While I respect the right you have to your opinion, and I wish you luck with your theory , I do
not see it as reality , but yet another false claim to veer us from the real truths going on, as ugly as they may be.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't give much intellectual weight to posts where the poster can't spell.

I "bare" an important message??

No, you bear an important message....unless you're taking your clothes off.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamma MO

That is exactly what I am referring to about intellectual snobbery.

The bright side is their intellectual snobbery ,and ego usually attract them to others of the same characteristics.

They can have all of the intellectualism they want, I'll stick with the heart of the message.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Great post! There are more and more of us "Waking Up" every day! Somebody recommended this to me and I really enjoyed it, if you haven't listened to it or read any of it check it out, i think you will dig it. James Allen listen to the first couple chapters.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OP I agree with a great deal of what you've stated in your thread.

A question I have is, what are your views on synchronicity and how do you believe it differs and correlates to deja vu feelings or people who have "time slips?"

Also, could you perhaps go into a little more detail on what exactly is a "glitch in the matrix," in your opinion? What experiences of deja vu and/or synchronicity have you experienced?
I have synchronicity happen to me constantly, to the point where it gets rather annoying at times and it's something I expect every day, while other people around me can experience a synchronistic event, and are very fascinated by it, as I was at first.

Also, how do you think the structure of human language plays into these experiences?

Do you think there is some kind of "formula" of sorts for this awakening of which you claim to have?

I understand it's based on the individual, but how, in your own words, would you say it works?

You seem to act like you have a lot of answers and I'm pretty intrigued. I just hope the answers aren't some generic bs that I hear and have read many times over...
looking forward to your thoughts!

edit on 15-5-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dear b3l13v3 (Believe?)

Thank you for posting, it really resonates with something I've just started reading.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth speak similar to me. I've been trying to find my own personal truth for almost 25 years and last week I read about the Tablets, now your post of the same nature. Coincidence? I doubt it.

I'm still trying to make sense of it all, it can be hard work. If you have any pointers or any ideas on literature I can access for free, please let me know. (has to be free, I'm broke .. LOL and I don't even care!
)

I always did like the premise of the Matrix movies, I find that the idea is truer than some would like to recognize.

~Cheers~

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I understand what you're getting at. Very positively put. Stop dwelling on other's inabilities to not "see", but instead focus on ourselves...become positive...give off good vibes....it is contagious!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wierd, double post after editing
edit on 15-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: hmmm

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

i get what your saying and it is hard to convey in words. I'm a firm believer in reason and proof in logic, but this 'awakening' can only be described in spiritual way. I highly suggest the following books:

The Power of Now

Instant Confidence

The 1st book is really fascinating. Even the first chapter or two will change the way you think, observe and perceive your world.

The 2nd book, i recommend because it shows you the mechanism you can use to change what you think and how you feel about yourself. It's a similar principle to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. You can then use that simple mechanism to change other beliefs.

Hope some people try them out, its a step worth taking

Peace
edit on 15-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: spelling.... as usaul

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow, I have been seeing the number 1333 for months now, and variations of it. Looking at your nickname, I just know I have got to pay attention. I have only read one page, but I will make sure to try to understand what you are saying.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I agree and at the same time disagree with Gabby2011, there are conspiracies and a lot of things remain 'occult' and hidden because of the human nature of things that when one achieves some level of power that wish to retain it,, so the '''PTB'' (Powers That Be) keep the lid on certain things so their 'secrets' remain safe. Mostly it is an issue of 'Perspective' and perspective alone in most cases, thus the Illusion references by those who ''know'' the 'secret'.

I also do not really care for the book,, and damage done by magical thinking,,, ,,but ,,, funny ,,this is also coming from someone who has practiced Magick, for over 35 years or so. The school of Hard Knocks was the great Teacher for me, and trial and error proved,, at least to me, that the OP is correct (to a point) about the Matrix aspects of reality, and our ability to shape it to suit our minds and perceptions. The World we live in should be proof enough that Mind alters Reality, but we tend to want to say God or the Devil did most of it, so that leaves humans as just bystanders in a Spiritual war that is evidently Eternal.

Over the years, I have developed my own Theory of Practice in this regards,, and Others out there have Capitalized and made big bucks on the Correct knowledge that Humans ARE POWERFUL beyond present expectations and examples, and can do much that seems Supernatural, Miraculous and Reality Bending. The problem is I could explain all day long (and when I have my 20 posts down, and my intro up I will in my own thread) how I ''tweak''' the Matrix to suit ones will and needs,,,, altering reality,,, bending physics, and making 'Quantum Jumps' [registered trademark of one of those selling this info out there] and am able to ,, ,,, as I call it,,,,, Change the Universe. But it is like this....

A Master Pianist may show a child how he can play Chopin or Mozart flawlessly with eyes closed,,, and the child thinks Impossible (for themself) but it is the nature of expertise. And of course came with hours, days, years of Practice, Practice,,,,, and more Practice. (and some Natural Talents and Gifts to boot) But in the end,, it is possible for the child to play the same.
It is an ability humans have,, we can learn to do almost anything,,
Changing Reality is one of those things we can do also that just seems,,, well,,,, Impossible,,, but is not.
Knowing the 'trick' is the trick.
It is very Zen koan-ish. or Taoist.
If you can name it,,, it is not the Tao.
The Knowing how comes after learning to Hear One Hand Clap.

So, my thought to both Gabby2011 and b3l13v3,, is to both,,,
Keep an Open Mind,,
and Don't fall for every "Secret" buster out there.
The secret I Live and work by is...........
There are NO Secrets.

The Ones that exist are out there for the decoding and revealing,,,, but someone has to do the 'Work' to know the Secret....... paradox.
and for some of us that is the Great Work.
for others Impossible.
Cheers

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's funny that a message entitled "I bare a important message" was just listed right under a post "why are so many words spelt wrong".

Or is it just me that finds humor in such things?

How about editing the title correctly to "I bear an important message"?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

I wanted to reply to your post because of your mention of Language. This will have to be short right now,, as I am late for something I need to do today, but anyway,,,

Semantics plays such an important part of this discussion and was glad someone brought it up.

this made me think also,, Do you remember how the Aboriginal Natives here in the Americas originally saw Columbus and his ships.

At first they Did NOT see the Ships. They had no concept of such large boats,, and so I guess their language was not equipped to register the visual to go along with the mental picture of what they Knew A Boat to BE,,, (small canoe?)
So,, when they did see ,,, they thought they were giant Birds on the ocean...
Due to language constraints????? I have wondered this,,
So,,, I would like to see this followed up,,, our Language does Affect our Reality... Any doubters there?? if so,,,
I will call you some bad names and see what the "effect" is,,,,,, get my point?
I am currently reading a book that linguistically is very interesting called..
The Life and Growth of Language, by William Dwight Whitney.
I actually got this book while researching something in regards to the Sumerians, and the Annunaki.
Is worth looking at if you are interested in Language and how it shapes Reality. One of the things I found interesting in this book written in the 1870's is that he said something to the effect that Language acted more like a Virus. This was way before the concept of Meme's and such,,, I found it of great interest,, and wonder if this came from his study of the Sumerian language,,, which is (obviously in my mind) left overs from our Custodial Creator "Gods and Goddesses" who gave it to us..... Much food for thought when we talk about language,,, semantics,,, meaning and yes,,, Creating Reality.

Another good one,,,, The User Illusion. can't spell his name from memory...

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

May 5, 1954. Running a mile in under four minutes is impossible, no person has ever done it, no one ever will.
May 6, 1954. Roger Bannister runs the mile in 3:59:4, many others achieve this soon after and 17 seconds are eventually shaved off that impossible barrier.
One year earlier, May 29, 1953. Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest, thousands have followed.
Nothing is impossible, everything is an illusion.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Thanks for the reply EC23, I'm definitely going to look into that book now, language and semantics absolutely fascinates me.

Also, just to add, I was babysitting the other night watching Pocahontas, and when they saw the ships sails, they referred to them as "strange clouds."

Not sure how accurate Pocahontas is lol, but I just thought it was interesting that you referenced something I recently saw. Synchronicity, or just a stretch? I dunno, but the next morning I stretched out my neck all sorts of funky and its been killing me ever since. lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ive always thought..since the brain is filled with electrical charges..that deja-vu is most likely
a thought or input that has "arced" or "shorted" into the wrong area. rather than becoming a thought or input it becomes a memory
could be wrong..prob am.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
People have let their Ego control their lives....and it happily sits now in the drivers seat, and has decided IT likes being in power and will not relinquish control.
Everything bad in this world, panders to the Ego, keeping it feed, keeping it front and center.

That being said.....do you folks remember that 'little voice' inside of you?
That is the REAL you.....Which the ego has locked away for safe keeping....deep down inside.

This I believe to be the case.

edit on 15-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What if everyone in the world is a projection of you?, Created by you. Consider this tomorrow when going about your daily business and notice the way people look at you, it really is slightly unnerving.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is a reply to the poster.

Although I agree that most people don't realize or put to use their full potential, I think it is due to the control structure in which we live (the matrix), and not their ablity to feel others pain (their empathy or humanity for that matter), as you say.

Except, we're the animals, and we sense something else. We sense the pain, negativity and suffering of everyone else, and we let it get to us, dig itself into, drill itself into the very core of our individuality, we're so traumatized by the fabric of this reality that we forget the other reality, our own.

If you take away our humanity ("care", empathy) be become "the matrix".

The statement above is what I would call an attempt to "cremate care" if you will.

And your "eye of RA" indictcates to me that you are not on humanities side.
edit on 15-5-2011 by IndieA because: directed reply

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'd like to add to this a little. Alot of what you are saying seems to agree with Bashar. (If you don't know who/what that is just look it up on youtube) As for the Deja Vu I can probably count on two hands how many times that has happened to me. I saw someone say they experience that almost daily. What the hell!?!?! That comes as a shock to me seeing how little i've experienced it. I like to keep an open mind and rule out nothing (atleast try to) But, the more and more I look into subjects of this nature I get the creepy feeling maybe Bashar is the real deal. I always must continue to question. Maybe its just my subconcious mind wanting to agree with him so much I am just noticing the parallels of what he says to how other's feel more and more. I am not sure. Anyways, I must just keep and open mind and not fail to look more broadly and creatively at life.
edit on 15-5-2011 by religiousmurder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join