It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

This is a very important thread regarding the ultimate freedom and peace of your mind. This speaks of what is known as true enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The moment I realised I was "the one", was quite scary. I was worried about becoming self-obsessed or having delusions of grandeur, because I understood that I wasn't the only "the one".

The game is rigged, if you try hard and want it enough you can't lose.

The closer you get to the tipping point, the scarier and more intense it gets.

When I got to the true revelation, I decided my work was done for a looong time. I didn't want to float away or become mad. Friends and family are still here, and while I had to turn my back on them to figure it out and walk my own path, I never wanted to truly leave them (whatever that would mean).

I still don't know what happened to me that night. I realise I am being quite cryptic here. You have to understand though, these experiences defy words.

OP has worded it so well, it may sound like a whole bunch of sweet nothings to some, but others know where he is coming from.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
We all are developing a way to look at It ... and when we find our way, too many of us want to make it The Way.

Thus, religions.

For me, we are indeed caught in a matrix but it is what we call consensus reality. All of these "little gods" called humans go about every minute of everyday CREATING at a mostly unconscious level. And this is about as far away from general "woo" as possible ... I'm talking about the real actions of real people in the world, every day. Decisions, actions, indecisions, inactions, all predicated on the little god's own "image" or belief, or paradigm ... and most of us at any given time simply plug in and help sustain the general zeitgeist of the time, which is, of course, being directed both subtly and directly by numerous parties for numerous agendas ... etc. etc.

When your mind-ego-self becomes "self aware" enough to see some of these mechanics ... well, there are all kinds of reactions. The adoption of radical new belief systems (going from Christianity to UFOism, for example) the belief in every conspiracy that comes along, even when they are contradictory ... because there are some of us who JUST WANT TO BE PUT BACK.

But most of us, once "outside" can't go back in. We can drug ourselves with chemicals, or religion, or fringe beliefs ... or we can face the Void and realize that if a person would be free, he or she must take Absolute Responsibility.

When we do that, then, to use your metaphor, OP ... "There is no spoon."

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The best I can think of regarding this idea is this. If one constantly looks left and right, they will eventually forget to look to the front and in the end walk right into a pole or something. While it is alright to look up at the sky, it is also a good idea to look down at the ground. And if that doesn't work, look into yourself. Or something along those lines.

If you walk into a dark room and you don't know there is a table inside, does it exist? Some would argue that it doesn't because for something to exist one needs to perceive it. Does an illusion exist if you perceive it? Of course not. An illusion is merely temporary. But that might also be wrong as humans are ''temporary'' in the sense that they are not immortal or in a permament state. Nothing ever is...except nothing. Thus some might conclude that everything is an illusion because nothing lasts forever.

I think I will stop there. I am not a...what to call it? A Conspiracy theorist? A truth seeker? I am merely someone who is open to ideas and perspectives. Some might call me blind. But even a blind person can find his way somewhere. If he cannot see where the door is, he will merely have to use his hands to find it by using the sense of touch.

Alright. Now I will seriously stop.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
S&F
Yes we are.
Thanks for taking the rime to share.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I review this thread occasionally.

It is quite compelling to me to see that the last post made on this was in 2011, and it somehow sparked back to 2014 and someone found it. Quite compelling.

I may not post a lot, but I constantly observe ATS.

I plan to write a thread soon, and it will be ground shaking to say the least. Anyone who wishes to communicate to me, please U2U/Private Message me.

The bulbs are lighting, and it's gonna be really bright soon.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
And I have an important message for you - there is no such thing as "enlightenment", only differing degrees of understanding and perception.

Enlightenment is 100% fraud.

The true agenda behind "Enlightenment" is to HIDE the truth...

This is the EXACT same stealth agenda that is hiding behind religion.

Enlightenment is Satan's trick to deceive mankind to seek him as light instead of seeking the True Light: Jesus.

Enlightenment is a COUNTERFEIT which means that there MUST be a genuine.

The genuine is connecting with and walking with God.

The counterfeits are enlightenment, illumination, and ascension.

Satan ALWAYS mimics what God does...

He is a master of disguises.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

Rajneesh admitted, while under the influence of nitrous oxide, that there is no such thing as enlightenment. I cannot confirm this event through other contacts, but I assume Rajneesh was simply stating what U.G. Krishnamurti has said all along; that the storybook fiction we accept of a perfect enlightenment, full of infallible wisdom, is a big lie.

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh, and the Lost Truth

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

I came here today, to read this. I had my own thoughts already on my clipboard so I pasted it. We served well. I am with you %100.

On my last post, I told that it would be my last to ATS. Yes, it was the last. But, this message is only for you my friend, and only for those whose time has come. You are well aware of everything b3l13v3, its a very very very detailed and sensitive job to bring light to someone's mind. I believe you can do this without any force to that mind. Well educated, well written my friend.

I registered 7 days ago. Posted first today, and probably will not post anymore. There was no need, but I started writting on my own today, to post here. And NOW I see that what I wrote, belonged here.

Hope to see you one day face to face.
Lots of Love
D.
You know, everything has a reason =)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maybe we need war on mind , without it whats the point of awakening`?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidemind
Maybe we need war on mind , without it whats the point of awakening`?

Indeed - a revolution of the mind.

Until the mind is seen as thoughts happening and one has found themselves as the witness of thought and not the doer of thought 'mind' will be in control - it is destructive because it is fear.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
There is no such 'thing' as enlightenment.

There is no such 'thing' as a person.

If there is 'someone' seeking 'enlightenment' then that is the problem - there is no one.
When what there is, is found to be, all there is, that is the light.

The seeker is what needs to drop away for the true light to be seen. But if there appears to be someone seeking then the light is obscured/fragmented.

The belief in other than there is, is all that has to go - but the mind totally believes there is more than this.

The mind makes 'things' out of nothing. There is only ever what is happening - 'happening' is not made of things.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

If there is 'someone' seeking 'enlightenment' then that is the problem - there is no one.
When what there is is found to be all there is that is the light.

The seeker is what needs to drop away for the true light to be seen. But if there appears to be someone seeking then the light is obscured/fragmented.

You're correct...

The belief in other than there is, is all that has to go - but the mind totally believes there is more than this.

The mind makes 'things' out of nothing. There is only ever what is happening - 'happening' is not made of things.

Nothing here is real. It's all a subliminal illusion.. now carry on with your life, because after you cease to exist everything you believed and were told was real, will fade away. And then you will understand everything

and if you don't believe me, that's fine too, because i don't care.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

When what there is is found to be all there is that is the light.

You're correct...

Nothing here is real. It's all a subliminal illusion.. now carry on with your life, because after you cease to exist everything you believed and were told was real, will fade away. And then you will understand everything

and if you don't believe me, that's fine too, because i don't care.

It is impossible to carry on with 'my life'!!
Life is just happening as what is actually happening - no one is doing life and life is not happening to anyone.
There is no one who can cease to exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

So in like a few sentenses say 2 or 3, what exactly are you trying to say. Because I found it difficult to understand what your meaning, you're a good writer though.

Like in my point of view knowledge is the key to getting where you want to go in life. Life is like a playing field of sorts. At first you don't even know you're in it or there are rules to the game. Eventually you start to realize what's going on, and if you want to reach your goals and dreams in life that you need to learn the rules of the game and use them to your advantage to get ahead.

I know that if I had known some of this even a hand ful of years ago I'd be 10 times further ahead in some areas of life.

I don't go for all these esoteric pie in the sky stuff. Like all these people like: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Dwayn Dier etc etc. They're so rediculous. Like I'll still listen to them, but they make me laugh. Like I'm not gonna sit around hoping someone's gonna knock at my door with the keys to a ferrari and a million in a breif case and hand it to me. No I'm gonna go out and and try and earn it, if I want that. Which I think are better odds than this lotto mentality.

yes were more powerful yada yada yada yada!!!!

But I can summerize every biz book and success motivational book I've ever read into 1 sentense (and I've read hundreds of them) Which is:

"If you wanna get rich and get your goals sell something, because rich people sell something."

I know that might sound odd but really it's true. too much clutter out there as is. You need money to get places in life, and to get money you need to sell something, sell something expensive, and a lot of them. That will give you the money you need to live out your dreams.

I don't know that's just my opinion but again I'm sick of all this esoteric crap. Fck it, just go get what you want, and stop wondering wishing and hoping things will magically appear.

Because the future will "most likely" be what you show up with. What you did to get there, or not get there.
edit on 30-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
All of this wanting to get more is for what though??
Because you don't feel as if you have enough - you do not feel like you are enough - there feels like there is something missing. So to rid yourself of that feeling of lack you go in search of things. Rich people kill themselves as well as poor people, even when we have absolutely everything there is still that feeling of 'not enough'.
Only the realization of wholeness will fix that - and it is not to be found in time or in things.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

There is no such 'thing' as enlightenment. There is no such 'thing' as a person.

Enlightenment is a counterfeit which means that there MUST be a genuine.

The agenda behind it is the same stealth agenda that is hiding behind religion, to HIDE the truth...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Enlightenment is a counterfeit which means that there MUST be a genuine.

A 'genuine' what?

What is there really??
There is just this that is. What is, is what is happening - what else is there?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

The agenda behind it is the same stealth agenda that is hiding behind religion, to HIDE the truth...

The truth is not hiding - it is just you are looking for it somewhere that is not.
What is looking is the truth.
What is seeing these words will never be seen. What is hearing will never be heard.
The truth is hidden in the plain act of seeing.

That which is seeing and knowing is ever present - it just gets overlooked because the dancing light is so hypnotic. If there were just dancing light and no words it would be easy to see. The amazing thing is that the words tell stories about what is not happening and there is a fascination with the story. The page they are written on is missed.

Can the screen on which these words are appearing, hide?
edit on 30-1-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
....what about sections of the human race that don't know what Conspiracies or even multi-media are? Don't know what TV, the internet, or even newpapers are? How do you explain them in the grand scheme you've presented? Are they already free? They are not being manipulated by anyone. There is nothing to manipulate them with.

All across the planet on different continents are tribes of people that have rejected modern day civilization.

They are real. They are not constructs or illusions. You can go and visit them.

The problem with the entire theory you've presented is that it only encapsulates the world you know. It does not take into account ALL humans. That in and of itself is a delusion and starts you down the path of having delusions of grandeur: a false impression of one's own importance.

Take whatever pill you want. You are just human. Quit acting like there is some kind of ultimate enlightenment based on some clarity of self importance......quit trying to develop a cult of personality.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join