It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

A wee bit off topic, but; I once came to think of the chronology of question and answer and how we out of a certain aspect usually have it backwards. A question is in fact the answer to a particular phenomenon. To be able to pose a question, something must first be or not be which is the grounds for the question. The tricky part is to ask the right question which excludes all but the right answer.
Like, I'd like to know the meaning of life but won't be near the answer until i figure out the right question, thus rendering the right question the answer to what I didn't know.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

That's the prob with enlightenment. You have a glimpse of it, and it's amazingly peaceful and calming....but it doesn't stick for long. It flits away when you try to hone in on it.

It's at once frustrating and fulfilling. But I remember the sensation clearly, and from time to time I am able to tap into that same inner peace and realize that everything is the way it is supposed to be...and that my moments as I live them are really all I have - from behind my eyes....

and no matter what my circumstances, everything is okay in the big picture. For example, as I type this, I feel a whoosh of pure joy...yet later today I might be weeping because of circumstantial discomforts and worry.

So I let go of the worry, and know the weeping will come and when it does it will move through me and then be gone again...yin and yang. We can not know joy if we do not know sorrow. We can only recognize relief if we have felt pain.
We only know daylight because there is darkness at night.

It takes everything together and judges nothing as good nor as bad, but sees it as simply existing.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

so as to not veer this thread off-topic, i will direct you to a separate thread, here: travellers 101

the thread here is showing an obvious change in the vibration of man. through the linked thread, it is hoped that WE can help guide each other and ask/answer questions to allow us all to get to the next step(s) while trapped in 3D. wise folks and FASCINATING...

also, be sure to check out sailormon's thread for more advanced travellers... the travellers 201 class

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by egregore

so as to not veer this thread off-topic, i will direct you to a separate thread, here: travellers 101

the thread here is showing an obvious change in the vibration of man. through the linked thread, it is hoped that WE can help guide each other and ask/answer questions to allow us all to get to the next step(s) while trapped in 3D. wise folks and FASCINATING...

also, be sure to check out sailormon's thread for more advanced travellers... the travellers 201 class

Found both threads. Thanks a lot.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

You sound like a wanna be cult leader. You ooze narcissistic entitlement - the true scourge of modern civilization. Tell me, do you ever give yourself the creeps?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Can you elaborate?

I like all ideas for what it is..Personally I have no idea what to think of it but it's interesting. I have had it where sometimes i get really uneasy like I know if I did something else like take a different turn or something like that I get a feeling it wold have been bad. It's hard to explain but i Have had that feeling with deja vu sometimes.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your screen name, mblahnikluver, is it meant to be taken literally?

Are you a Manolo Blahnik lover?

Do you pray to the Shoe God?

WOW someone who didn't go all weird trying to figure out my name!

HAHA I am a Manolo fan and jokingly call him the shoe god yes lol I have a few pairs that were gifts, I would have a hard time spending that much money on shoes. I respect and admire Manolo's work, it's beautiful and classy...As for the SN it's an old email I had and used since it was easy, didn't know I'd be on ATS so much or I would have chosen something else but it fits

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Can you elaborate?

I like all ideas for what it is..Personally I have no idea what to think of it but it's interesting. I have had it where sometimes i get really uneasy like I know if I did something else like take a different turn or something like that I get a feeling it wold have been bad. It's hard to explain but i Have had that feeling with deja vu sometimes.

I'm not sure which idea you want elaborated on. Have you googled predetermination?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Did you read my mind cuz a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was at a gym or something and for some reason I couldn't get my the lock on my locker open. So I asked this man sitting behind a desk if he could unlock my locker and he smiled, walked around the desk and walked over to the row of grey lockers and got out his master key and unlocked the lock on my locker.

That's an awesome, important dream!

Unfortunately I don't think I'm capable of unlocking anyone's brain, but I suppose maybe you unlocked it yourself. Read my deja vu thread, maybe you subconsciously placed yourself into this thread before you we're actually here!!

You might be right! OMG. I hadn't thought about the dream be related to this thread. Great thinkin.

Okay now that's interesting cuz I said to myself (in my head) that I unlocked my brain myself. lol Wow. You know, that would mean that I'm the master of my locker (brain) and only I have the key to unlock it and lock it back up again.

Okay! I'll read your deja vu thread. Thanks!

Toni

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by weareallone52

I'm sorry you feel that way. Fortunately, I have no intention leading anyone anywhere, just showing them what they haven't seen if they so choose to believe what the books would have them not.

reply to post by Antoniastar

Bingo!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Wow this thread elicited some amazing responses. I feel bad about the first post directly after my first reply, with the post after being one of the most awkwardly antagonizing of this entire thread.

Also, im not going to lie, Frater, that stuff about the Moon, while it has passed through my mind before as i stare through my telescope peering into Tycho, the mare and otherwise, doesn't sit comfortably with me. Maybe in some dimensional reality it's true, but to be quite honest, existence and experience isn't totally mechanized like that, and if it is, guess what...not anymore. Be...free - choice within an infinite amount of possibility.

Lots of questions C. I have a feeling regardless of my even visiting here anymore, let alone online at all, that things will continue in a beneficial direction for all here. You have no idea how hard "Stuff" has tried to cast me into the shadows throughout life, or maybe you do eh?

Fortunately, i am just too - damned - stubborn, to ever give up.

And you know, without the help of my friends both familiar and distant, i wouldn't be here, i was called here, guided here, every step of the way, and if it had to be daily, then 'twas. Find yourself thinking you're chatting with a lost buddy via phenomenon, to constantly seeing couplets and triplets of numbers no matter where you look (look up, Bus number 55, look over at the guys shirt, 33, walk down the block, 22, 11, 55, 88, 333, 999, 33) and what's convenient is somehow the subconscious, time-traversing self knew you were going to look at that thing then, that very moment, so "something" encourages your mind to begin to have a thought process that is either interrupted appropriately or ends with the culmination or realization of said specific sequence, and as to what it could mean, well...Numbers, let alone couplets and triplets, are only the event horizon. Deja vu? It's maddening half the time, despite how much it makes sense and seems to correlate reality WAAAAY too accurately.

I wish i could say it brings tears to my eyes, it doesn't - it brings me nothing but peace of mind to know i am not alone in this. To know that there are some, what do you call them, angels, help, guides, spirits, good vibes, friends, buddies, homies, lovers, animal buds, parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, brothers from other mothers, sisters from another, people that really just want everyone to CHILL THE F.....sorry, sometimes my temper gets a bit amplituded.

Sometimes it's hard to try and explain to people, even your own parents, that you're really not quite insane (although being told be some of the people you trust most that you are absolutely nuts, or for supposed friends of yours to tell all and any person that may meet you that you're nuts too, it's hard not to doubt the self).

See for me everyone, it has sure seemed as if the war has been waged on me for a very long time, i can't explain to you how long, but i can say this:

To those that fear us, watch it, because the curious and steady flame will only be stomped on so many times before it gets pissed off and with the help of friends, becomes a furiously brilliant stream of infinitely voluminous light formed to whatever we desire for function.

Responsibility? Extreme would explain it minutely.

Scary? Well when you begin attaching some type of logic (also realizing the logic is just as easily fallible no matter how much it may seem 'right') to what you have felt since you can remember..."the world is how you perceive it"...."you may focus on, whatever it is you choose to focus on".

I have taken a beating, but knowing there are those that seek freedom and mutual happiness, i want you to know this:

I never doubted myself or the strength of those around me for a second, at times i became incensed, but ultimately i never have nor ever will lose my faith in all of this and us. A learning experience yes, but through all the scares, the determination of my and all of our will became evidently clear.

No entity, no spirit, no soul, no thing in any dimensional reality will ever take away this inner strength and respect I have for existence. Be it nasty and wretched, or beautifully light, infinite works in strange ways, and as the saying goes, "It is all indeed relative." And as the Op stated, many are just proto-stars about ready to begin fusion. The era of contention is ending.

So in a world where the recent era has been riddled with supposed absolutes, much of which have been terribly fear inducing, we must recall that we are our own relative masters, co-creating and indeed painting on a canvas that has no bounds.

And no, we are not terrorists, we are cosmic and we are freedom, liberty, and justice.

Carry on dudes and ladies. =)
edit on 26-5-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You Sir, have just spoken to the masses and made probably the most influential effort in any believer to push away from the fear of conspiracies and "plug in". I applaud you.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownTruth
You Sir, have just spoken to the masses and made probably the most influential effort in any believer to push away from the fear of conspiracies and "plug in". I applaud you.

I don't know about that. Looking at it from the stand point of the movie premises id disagree with the notion that he/you encouraged us to plug back in.

Conspiracy is just a term.

Call it a problem, an issue, a non-ideal circumstance, a regrettable thing, "bad stuff" and that's assuming this conspiring is bad. I mean, doesn't it almost always take conspiracy to fix a perceived issue due to...conspiracy?

The barriers of language come to mind here, as well as the relative perception of things in general.

Push away from the fear of problems? Doesn't that seem odd? We shouldn't be worried about what we perceive as problems because the power of the mind is capable of solving anything. Of course, the ability to discern what really are problems is important. What is not a problem to you could be a huge problem to me, vice versa, and every thing in between, no? Then we could go into who really makes the decisions, or rather, who is more influential in this construct of forces regarding the perception of what a problem truly is and how to act upon it. You could say the President, you could say some old man that owns a corporate empire, you could say a multi-dimensional being that traverses through them, you could say some college student, you could say about anything with regard to the 'influence'. Of course we all influence one another, it's like sharing electrons =D

edit on 28-5-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Time as we view it is....speeding up....leading up to something, 2011-2012 perhaps? Atleast that's what really interesting people like Ian Lungold (god rest his soul) would point you in the direction of.

However from a Universal or God-perspective time does not exist, we are moving through space and so we've created an artificial mechanism to help us organize and keep up with things......however from a God-like perspective and we can actually adopt this perspective if you can wrap your mind around it. Everything is happening in only the moment of NOW.....every second of every day of your life and everyone else's is all occurring at the same time, which promotes the ideas of what we would consider alternate universes or worlds. I woke up after doing some spiritual research through Sylvia Browne and Neale Donald Walsch among others....Conversations With God 1-3 will blow your mind if you've never gone that direction with spirituality. It's wonderful "waking up."

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Actually I really liked this one. It is true that our mind is the most powerful tool/weapon. It can be our best friend and our worst enemy. A blessing and a curse.
A little tweaking in our own thinking can change the way we look at things and the way things appear to us.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonSpirit2

Oh my God! I totally agree with you about the time thing. I had discussed this with my friends, about everything in the world taking place now, this moment... parallel worlds. Someday we will be able to walk through the time walls. Imagine I am sitting with my laptop and typing this thing at this certain place, thousands of years in the rewind something else is happening at this place, it still is, right now! It's just that I can't see it. I'd love to though

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reluctant to post, was going to wait have ousted a few gov spin posters on ATS over the years, as your joining date.

Decided not to stalk, then pounce, as I to myself broadly support, however not so focused on ATS as you suggest (to those looking at the pic
) in your OP, what you present.

I don't know whether to Thank you for sharing that and saying "welcome" not only to ATS but that awareness,

or

Show the perfect post by a dis-info agent.

maybe that is telling in itself, as it's a quandry im rarely in!

Either way deserve a S+F

This Op is The very enemy we all try and uncover & also very enlightened point of view!

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well I could most assure you that I am not a disinfo agent.

My bank account could prove that to you if you'd like

edit on 2-6-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well I could most assure you that I am not a disinfo agent.

My bank account could prove that to you if you'd like

edit on 2-6-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

Lol, disinformation...

Really, it's the intention and desired result of the OP, or rather, what responses the OP might elicit, that determine whether this entire thread was wrought with 'disinfo' or not; that's what my main concern is with these types of things. Of course, knowing that, maybe some of us knew going into it that that was the case, and if it was, maybe our postings were done by purpose. If he is a disinfo agent, rest assured, Im sure at least ONE person got something good out of it

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

But the main goal is you must activate your mind..

The main goal is to activate your heart.

And don't worry, the matrix won't exist much longer. Humanity and Earth have made it, even if not everyone realizes it yet.
edit on 15-12-2011 by StarseedGiant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join