It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Did you read my mind cuz a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was at a gym or something and for some reason I couldn't get my the lock on my locker open. So I asked this man sitting behind a desk if he could unlock my locker and he smiled, walked around the desk and walked over to the row of grey lockers and got out his master key and unlocked the lock on my locker.

That's an awesome, important dream!

Unfortunately I don't think I'm capable of unlocking anyone's brain, but I suppose maybe you unlocked it yourself. Read my deja vu thread, maybe you subconsciously placed yourself into this thread before you we're actually here!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by religiousmurder
I'd like to add to this a little. Alot of what you are saying seems to agree with Bashar. (If you don't know who/what that is just look it up on youtube) As for the Deja Vu I can probably count on two hands how many times that has happened to me. I saw someone say they experience that almost daily. What the hell!?!?! That comes as a shock to me seeing how little i've experienced it. I like to keep an open mind and rule out nothing (atleast try to) But, the more and more I look into subjects of this nature I get the creepy feeling maybe Bashar is the real deal. I always must continue to question. Maybe its just my subconcious mind wanting to agree with him so much I am just noticing the parallels of what he says to how other's feel more and more. I am not sure. Anyways, I must just keep and open mind and not fail to look more broadly and creatively at life.

Beware of messages from "channeled" entities. If the channel (Darryl Anka in the case of Bashar) is not a fraud, then there is the real danger the medium or channel is being used by lower Astral entities.

That doesn't mean that all the messages are false. Most of the material may be true. But the problem is that falsehoods are cunningly mixed in with the truth.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Thanks for the vote of confidence. The OP, as I said, is in prime company concerning this and I will give an example.

Everyone know who Charles Fort was? en.wikipedia.org...

Good. Because a lot of folks don't know that when they discuss things that are considered 'Fortean' they are drawing from the work of Charles Fort.

Here is what Charles Fort discovered on his own just out of sheer curiosity. This was in the 1890's and all he had was the Library. That's it. Here is the quote from Jim Steinmeyer's introduction to Charles Fort's, Book of the Damned...

Fort's research was distilled into two manuscripts, X and Y (both later destroyed by Fort), which proposed that humanity might be controlled by Martians or a race of unknown beings at the North Pole.

All by himself. No internet.

Fort was one of the greatest auto-didacts of all time. He was a really smart guy. Forever people who realize this have been trying to let us know that the game is fixed and the system has been hijacked. The gnostics were trying to say the same thing and we all know what happened in the Albigensian Crusades.

So anyhow, OP. You are in good company. There are a group of us on ATS now trying to work out the details of this....

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take Back the Noosphere!

It's our future, what do you want to see?

All interested parties should join the fun. I have linked this thread back to the others so they can see this thread, too.

Charles Fort, I was trying to find a quote from him. The quote referred to UFO sightings from the late 1800's and went something like: "Does it ever occur to you that we are property?"

Frater, have you read "The Gods of Eden"? If you haven't read it, it sounds right up your alley. I don't agree with everything in it, but it's worth reading. Very interesting ideas.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I just had to tell you that each time I see your avatar, it brings tears of mirth to my eyes. It is so funny in a sweet and laughing-at-myself way, if you understand what I am trying to say.

Yeah, I love InnerPeace2012's "meditating dog" avatar -- priceless.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by egregore

... since the ages of about 5-7, i have been playing with my subconcious "color imagination". i am now 34 and have become quite adept at conjuring up whatever i want, when i want. yet, sometimes i see images so disturbing that i must open my eyes. usually a demon or the eye. i KNOW that i am connecting to a different realm, for ive spent most of my life honing this skill. ive actually gone outside of myself on many occasions and come crashing down back into my body. it has always been "my litttle secret"...

ive gone searching for others while in the "color world" and have RARELY met others with the positive energy that i am seeking. my question to all of you is: do any of you have experience with the subconcious color imagination? if so, have you ever met any others who you go back to repeatedly?

it would be nice to meet with any of you that have this ability. my name is ben, and my color is green... hope to see you out there!!!

oh, and im ABSOLUTELY serious by the way... left brainers, please spare me the ridicule... this IS ATS after all...

I am very curious, Egregore/Ben, can you describe to me how you play with your subconscious color imagination?

Do you have to close your eyes to see the field?

Do you ever see a door? Can you tell me what shape it is?

What do you see when you enter your subconscious color imagination?

Is it a replica of this world?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Yes this person is spot on. I found out this secret, which is the secret of all secrets, about 1 year ago while exploring the depths of my consciense on 4 grams of mushrooms. It smacked me in the face and was the single most spiritually and enlightening moment of my life thus far. This secret has been known bya few eastern religions, specifically buddhists and Taoists. My little mushroom adventure lead me to look deeply into these religions (I don't believe the sages and buddhists believe their way of life is a religion. Religion is merely a term used by the people who are deeply caught up in the illusi) and I have come incorporate these practices into my life. Now I can't quote exactly who said this but it was a Buddhist monk who recently passed away and was practicing zen Buddhism at a Buddhist center in San Francisco. This wise man said in regards to the mystery of the universe, "You cannot find the mystery of the universe through talk- only through awareness." If you are confused in what this person i am replying to you said and if my comment wasn't insightful enough, I suggest that you research Buddhism and Taoism, engage in deep meditation atleast a couple of times a week, and find some literature on these religions. The sages have known all along. They freed themselves from the illusion and so can you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Yes this person is spot on. I found out this secret, which is the secret of all secrets, about 1 year ago while exploring the depths of my consciense on 4 grams of mushrooms. It smacked me in the face and was the single most spiritually and enlightening moment of my life thus far. This secret has been known by a few eastern religions, specifically buddhists and Taoists. My little mushroom adventure lead me to look deeply into these religions (I don't believe the sages and buddhists believe their way of life is a religion. Religion is merely a term used by the people who are deeply caught up in the illusion) and I have come to incorporate these practices into my life. Now I can't quote exactly who said this but it was a Buddhist monk who recently passed away and was practicing zen Buddhism at a Buddhist center in San Francisco. This wise man said in regards to the mystery of the universe, "You cannot find the mystery of the universe through talk- only through awareness." If you are confused in what this person i am replying to said, and if my comment wasn't insightful enough, I suggest that you research Buddhism and Taoism,and find some literature on these religions. Meditating is also something i recomend. The sages have known all along. They freed themselves from the illusion and so can you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

(ASK) + (SEEK FOR ANSWER) = ENLIGHTENMENT

is that equation correct?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by leunaM

It could be your answer.

More importantly what is your question? (meant for you and you alone.)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by leunaM

Fastest way to ENLIGHTENMENT is to simply, LIGHTEN UP...

The realization that you and you alone is the creator of your reality and your very being is all that matters, regardless of whatever circumstances is the first and foremost thing to consider.

Perhaps you can specify what is that you seek. You might just find it...

Peace

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No need to fear Bashar, he has already said the only thing you'll ever need to hear, take what resonates and leave the rest, if some horrific lower astral lie gets through somehow, if in fact he is even channeling, if that is even possible, your intuition should catch it, and if not, than you have a lesson to learn.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

my question is: if i kill myself, will i go to hell?
i didn't wanna be here in this #$@%ed up world in the first place..

of course i didn't want to kill my self, i felt there's gonna be a reason why i'm here... so i sought some answers by reading every book and transcribed ancient books i cud get my hands into concerning human existence..

in some ways i can say i got enlightened... but every time i come to know something, i'd end up knowing how much little i know... i even think my lifetime isn't enough for me to know the things that i really need to know...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

you speak the truth...

i thought its just a coincidence that i always find the answers to my own questions..it freaks me out coz i have these feelings like someone or something i don't understand is leading me to those answers wether it be a book, a newspaper, an article or just a simple idea/thought/theory that pops out of my mind..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

i friend of mine who knows some people that reckon it will only take 8000 people to believe that only good will come if we only believe
they say 2012 is the time of enlightenment and not doom

so i totally agree lets hope theres more
edit on 19-5-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by philware because: s+f

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

I am very curious, Egregore/Ben, can you describe to me how you play with your subconscious color imagination?

Do you have to close your eyes to see the field?

Do you ever see a door? Can you tell me what shape it is?

What do you see when you enter your subconscious color imagination?

Is it a replica of this world?

i CERTAINLY MUST close my eyes. even the slightest bit of visual stimulus cancels out the inner vision. this vision is definitely affected by experiences and emotions felt within the 3D reality during the day, and/or state of conciousness (eg. anxious, stressed, happy, LOVE, etc).

in order to take myself to the bliss-state, i must completely detach myself from the 3D experience. i learned in college (from a wacky, new age professor in the mid-1990's) to breath in through the nose with the eyes closed, focus the inner thought/vision on the air entering/exiting the nostrils (mostly the intake though, and with RELAXED, deep breaths), and only focus on the breathing. if you can imagine (with eyes closed) bringing your eyes/inner vision (inside your head) to the area where the nasal cavity connects with the throat and then create a "vortex". with enough practice, i can now acheive a feeling of the 4D (tumbling within, and growing out of). this profoundly helps "cleaning the slate" of the mind...

have a look at this video: the 4d cube apologies. i am still fairly new to this forum and cannot figure out how to post vids or pics in threads...

my 4D experience is more spherical, but not entirely... like a smoke-filled clear globe creating something like the earth's energy field...

eg:

side note: this is extremely tough to explain and i thank you for inviting me to attempt to explain this, for i have NEVER thought to put it into words... TALK ABOUT A CHALLENGE?!?!?!

the bliss-state can be acheived in almost any bodily position, but i find it best to be sitting upright or laying down flat on my back. in both positions, i either interlock my fingers or touch my finger tips, having the hands centered on the chest (if touching fingertips, the thumbs touch the lower-center of my sternum). it took me years to realize that "centeredness" is an essential facet of control. please keep in mind that this was done with not much outside influence or guidance.

so, now i am completely relaxed, breathing deeply and evenly, with eyes closed... for me, it helps to be in the dark, but the color imagination can be accessed ANYWHERE and outside of the bliss-state as well. it just takes practice! i imagine that it may be different for all entities while we are in subjective/disconnected 3D... im simply trying to describe MY experience.

anyway, so with the eyes closed i can see a haze of light in the background of my inner vision/color imagination. with an aloof "focus", i can draw this light to the foreground of the blank slate. for years, i would focus on changing the color of the light blob. now, i can change colors in seconds. this is very hard to describe! but imagine a light "blob", translucent in nature. a piece of silly-putty made out of cotton as viewed through an unfocused camera lense. similar to smoke, but hazy and able to change color.

i need a break from this, so ill post what i have so far and come back and describe more later... you can private message me so i dont ruin this guys thread if you are still interested.

i have only described from my montessori/preschool days to about the 10 year mark. it gets more interesting as we can conjure up almost ANYTHING. it took me over a decade to be able to materialize "hard" lines. again, i did this with minimal outside influence, and one could probably get to where i am in a matter of days, minutes, even seconds...

in the past decade, i have been able to access a spirit realm that oftentimes frightens me, but can also be awe-inspiring space travel.

this is similar to the little guy that i ran into a couple of months ago:

ive tried to hang around and interact, but my skin starts to crawl and i open my eyes every time (instant shut off)...

um yeah. apologies for any confusion or rambling. this is VERY tough to explain!

oh, and no doors. there is no shape, unless you desire it. and it is NOT a replica of this world in the least bit... that could be just MY experience though... i believe that soon the "me, my, and i" will be "we, our, and us"... science aint got # on whats to come!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Hmmm. I didn't know there was someone thinking on my level. "Reality"..."Illusion"....strange concept.
It's a new wave.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I've read a lot of this thread and i have to disagree with the op. I don't know anyone with some alternate sense of reality that is somehow making anything better by telling people they hear, see or perceive things other don't. The way people have been describing awakening or enlightenment, or whatever you want to call it, in this thread is the same way my previous drug addict friends described being high on hallucinogens. There is no reason for me to believe those things experienced have anything to with my reality or in any way could affect my reality. If anything this thread has made me want to take the proverbial blue pill, although it has been an interesting read.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xspaceghost
reply to post by b3l13v3

I've read a lot of this thread and i have to disagree with the op. I don't know anyone with some alternate sense of reality that is somehow making anything better by telling people they hear, see or perceive things other don't. The way people have been describing awakening or enlightenment, or whatever you want to call it, in this thread is the same way my previous drug addict friends described being high on hallucinogens. There is no reason for me to believe those things experienced have anything to with my reality or in any way could affect my reality. If anything this thread has made me want to take the proverbial blue pill, although it has been an interesting read.

mr. spaceghost,

it is my personal opinion that if we enter the realm of pure conciousness that we will be able to UNrealize our existence in the current unseen demon realm of 3D. if youve done any research into the whole NWO thing, you know that it is quite real. and as you dig depper past the exoteric luminaries (yellow caps) and into the esoteric illuminati (red caps), one cannot deny the existence of cross-dimensional beings/forces intertwined with their philosophies. if they pay creed to louis cyfer or any variation of, are we simply to write it off because we know better? probably not...

many metaphysical new agers believe that the earth is going to split or multiply X2. at first, i took this literally and thought WTF, no way! but having learned more, i believe these folks are abstractly referring to cell splitting (akin to a forming fetus), but the cell splitting will be of dimensions and will exist within itself. im only theorizing...

that considered, if one is able to materialize in the 4D/5D parallel earth, all this luciferian nwo $h!t would cease to exist. right?
lol. its mind numbing stuff; thats for sure...

we probably have to ask ophiuchus for the answer...

as to the blue pill part of the comment, do you truly wish to exist in THIS world? ravaged by greed, lust, disease, starvation, and toxic egos. if so, i am saddened. please dont let "knowing" within the lie take away your curiosity. dont be scared and attach these experiences to your "drug addict friends". and i DO believe that understanding the experience within an alterred state can blur the separation of dimensions. kind of a "sneak peak" if you will...

just my 2 cents...
edit on 19-5-2011 by egregore because: dummkopf spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by leunaM

I have these feelings like someone or something i don't understand is leading me to those answers wether it be a book, a newspaper, an article or just a simple idea/thought/theory that pops out of my mind..

Hi leunaM,

What you speak of, is your higher self/subconscious mind/Guardian Angel, whichever you feel appropriate. It is none other than you yourself.

We all have a purpose, you alone holds the key to understanding yourself. Thus, accelerate yourself by finding your highest excitement, that which brings joy and happiness in your life.

Nothing matters, except your state of being.

The more you pay attention to whatever there is in your life the more you realize that they aren't just coincidences.

See it as an opportunity to understand yourself better.

Be yourself, cos you are the creator of your reality.

Peace

edit on 19-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by egregore

i CERTAINLY MUST close my eyes. even the slightest bit of visual stimulus cancels out the inner vision. this vision is definitely affected by experiences and emotions felt within the 3D reality during the day, and/or state of conciousness (eg. anxious, stressed, happy, LOVE, etc).

in order to take myself to the bliss-state, i must completely detach myself from the 3D experience. i learned in college (from a wacky, new age professor in the mid-1990's) to breath in through the nose with the eyes closed, focus the inner thought/vision on the air entering/exiting the nostrils (mostly the intake though, and with RELAXED, deep breaths), and only focus on the breathing. if you can imagine (with eyes closed) bringing your eyes/inner vision (inside your head) to the area where the nasal cavity connects with the throat and then create a "vortex". with enough practice, i can now acheive a feeling of the 4D (tumbling within, and growing out of). this profoundly helps "cleaning the slate" of the mind...

have a look at this video: the 4d cube apologies. i am still fairly new to this forum and cannot figure out how to post vids or pics in threads...

my 4D experience is more spherical, but not entirely... like a smoke-filled clear globe creating something like the earth's energy field...

eg:

side note: this is extremely tough to explain and i thank you for inviting me to attempt to explain this, for i have NEVER thought to put it into words... TALK ABOUT A CHALLENGE?!?!?!

the bliss-state can be acheived in almost any bodily position, but i find it best to be sitting upright or laying down flat on my back. in both positions, i either interlock my fingers or touch my finger tips, having the hands centered on the chest (if touching fingertips, the thumbs touch the lower-center of my sternum). it took me years to realize that "centeredness" is an essential facet of control. please keep in mind that this was done with not much outside influence or guidance.

so, now i am completely relaxed, breathing deeply and evenly, with eyes closed... for me, it helps to be in the dark, but the color imagination can be accessed ANYWHERE and outside of the bliss-state as well. it just takes practice! i imagine that it may be different for all entities while we are in subjective/disconnected 3D... im simply trying to describe MY experience.

anyway, so with the eyes closed i can see a haze of light in the background of my inner vision/color imagination. with an aloof "focus", i can draw this light to the foreground of the blank slate. for years, i would focus on changing the color of the light blob. now, i can change colors in seconds. this is very hard to describe! but imagine a light "blob", translucent in nature. a piece of silly-putty made out of cotton as viewed through an unfocused camera lense. similar to smoke, but hazy and able to change color.

i need a break from this, so ill post what i have so far and come back and describe more later... you can private message me so i dont ruin this guys thread if you are still interested.

i have only described from my montessori/preschool days to about the 10 year mark. it gets more interesting as we can conjure up almost ANYTHING. it took me over a decade to be able to materialize "hard" lines. again, i did this with minimal outside influence, and one could probably get to where i am in a matter of days, minutes, even seconds...

in the past decade, i have been able to access a spirit realm that oftentimes frightens me, but can also be awe-inspiring space travel.

this is similar to the little guy that i ran into a couple of months ago:

ive tried to hang around and interact, but my skin starts to crawl and i open my eyes every time (instant shut off)...

um yeah. apologies for any confusion or rambling. this is VERY tough to explain!

oh, and no doors. there is no shape, unless you desire it. and it is NOT a replica of this world in the least bit... that could be just MY experience though... i believe that soon the "me, my, and i" will be "we, our, and us"... science aint got # on whats to come!!!

Egregore, thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experiences with me. Awesome stuff.

Yes, of course, I believe these things are real. I would love to read more about your experiences.

This is not off-topic in the least. I'm sure there are other people here who would also be interested.

I haven't had a chance to read this entire thread yet, but I ran across one of your posts saying you've had MS for eleven years. Can I ask -- how mobile are you at this point? I know MS can go into remission. It can manifest in different ways. I don't mean to pry. If you're not comfortable going into your health challenges here, I can understand.
edit on 20-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join