It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank you for your words of wisdom. You provide clarity in the mess of fear this site imposses on people's mind. Thanks again. Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The root cause of suffering, the human condition, the solution?

Simply knowing the consequences of our actions.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am also lost. "Believing" in yourself doesn't offer any valid solution to what the New World Order is doing to humanity, especially in America. Belief is the same as faith, which is nothing but the trust in which you place an idea, BASED ON NO ACTUAL PROOF!!! It is good to be confident though and apply that to actual strategies of attack against New World Order.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think the main issue with conspiracy theories, is that they all point to the same conclusions, and we start to forget that we live in an incredibly complex world with countless factions of individuals, who all have thier own ideas and opinons, thier own plans, and differing levels of power and control. I think there is a kind of "higher sphere" where all these "conspiracies" are playing out like a global chessgame, but to think that it is all some kind of "master plan" is only preventing us from manifesting our own reality, or believing that there are many alternate endings to the story.

The idea of a "master plan" is only really the idea that it is a game, and like any game, there will be winners and losers. We might not be able to change the rules of the game, some might try to cheat, some might try to win, and some might not want to play at all.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hueyfreeman77

You believe in the NWO more than you believe in yourself.

The answer to your problem with the NWO lies in that itself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank you.

However, even though I know you mean well, I think that posting this is counter productive to the goal you wish to achieve. I believe it's better for people to come to this conclusion on their own, or not at all. Those who are trapped will only delve deeper into their own ignorance by reading your topic, as they are not believing in themselves, they are believing in you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by hueyfreeman77

You believe in the NWO more than you believe in yourself.

The answer to your problem with the NWO lies in that itself.

Exactly, believe in yourself.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robot7
Thank you.

However, even though I know you mean well, I think that posting this is counter productive to the goal you wish to achieve. I believe it's better for people to come to this conclusion on their own, or not at all. Those who are trapped will only delve deeper into their own ignorance by reading your topic, as they are not believing in themselves, they are believing in you.

This is how you perceive it. Others may have a different perspective.

I'm thankful that b3l13v3 has reaffirmed my perspective.

It's not about believing in the "messenger" it is about the "message" and how it acknowledges your greatness of being\existence and that believing in your self as the creator of your reality, you will come to understanding that circumstances don't matter it is your state of being that matters.

Peace and Love

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Robot7

I've said many times, some people need a push in the right direction.

I wouldn't have got where I'm at without the assistance of many wise people.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Robot7

I've said many times, some people need a push in the right direction.

I wouldn't have got where I'm at without the assistance of many wise people.

Awesome,

Great thread you have created. You have manifested your reality in believing in yourself

Peace and Love

edit on 17-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by tdponder

Reality tunnel. We all have a different one. Robert Anton Wilson talks about this from a philosophical point of view. Chk it out if you haven't already....

Robert Anton Wilson on Reality

great words! thanks for that link, brother! but i was and am about few words... usually, hes/she/them "get(s) it".

ive been suffering from MS for 11 years. my competetive life has been crushed. ive swept it away. i havent tried to impress anyone since i met my soulmate 6 years ago. the only thing i miss is my musical career and spontaneous expression from behind a mound of drums and "stuff". PURE F&@%ING EXTACY!!!

man, i think im gonna go play with a drum machine... why not!?!?!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tdponder

Glad you enjoyed it. He has a bunch of videos on YouTube. Another good name to search on in YouTube is Ram Dass.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for the welcome although I can't say I haven't read many threads here before.

If you look hard enough, friend, you will see things that you haven't before, paths, ideas, inspirations and much more.

But the main goal is you must activate your mind. You must make your reality, and if you're doing that I'm glad. I can't explain yet what I'm really trying to convey by "making your reality" because I don't know how to, I just know it can be done and I've done it before.

The largest conspiracy ever my friend, the king koopa, is against everyone of us on a individual level.

Try and keep an eye out for deja vu, and things that make the deja vu happen. Deja vu is a large key in unlocking the path.

Hey, I was starting to read your thread when very early on I got to this post of yours.
It stopped me immediately as a week ago I started this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

;which is titled, What is Deja Vu???
Now I do not recall you posting your thoughts in that thread. So here you say you believe that Deja vu is a big part of the puzzle, if you could go a little more into depth; either here or on my thread, it would be very interesting to hear more of your thoughts about deja vu.

Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by egregore

Some say that everything happens for a reason. Others say we chose this life knowing the circumstances we would encounter. Like your MS radically changed your life, a motorcycle accident changed mine. The accident triggered in me the quest I am on. Confronting death was sobering as well. You surely have thought about death, a questioned the meaning of it all. I do.... Every day.

As i said earlier, I had an experience where it was if the answer to everything was so simple. I remember thinking, why didn't anyone understand how easy the answer was? Then, in an instant, the answer was taken from me and I was back in awareness. It all happened in an instant then it was over. I know of two other people who describe the same experience. It was a real rush. Totally electric feeling.

I don't pretend to know what it means but my subsequent study of Buddhism resonated well with the experience. I understand that the answer isn't out there, and it's right under our nose. Well that sounds great but I still think about it and the answer evades me. The difference now is I feel secure that the answer will come one day, not just to me but everyone.. Eventually.

Still searching in all the wrong places....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Unfortunately my synopsis on deja vu is worthy of a thread in it's own...

I'll send you a link to it when it's finished.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

That is fine.

I look forward to it.

Starting to read this thread after I paused it after seeing you mention deja vu, and see you mention it some more. Very intriguing stuff as well, I am definitely looking forward to your thread on deja vu.
edit on 5/17/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
those words you just gave us to read have been used many times, bah Im not saying I dont agree with you this world is messed up and the majority tend to hide instead of waking up.

the majority know something isnt right deep innside of them but they dont care, they care about their ego and how to survive a day more to get to the top whatever cost.

we are doomed NO we are snip words are nothing now period! only people in power are in control, the majority is a stupid and a danger for them self and they dont even know it..

[Mod Edit - snipped profanity]

It all depends on how you define "power"..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
For those still wondering about Deja Vu:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I have never tried to reveal any grand revelation, only to post what I found to be of extreme interest to me.

Hopefully someday,somewhere, humans will be able to communicate telepathically, so we can be rid of all the judgements by your types.

I guess I'm just not intelligent enough , to matter to anyone with your kind of intellect.

Hopefully I matter to those with heart.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join