It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the rest of 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I thought i would make my own prediction since everyone else is, my prediction is based on historical data.

The UK will have a mini drought during the months of july/august,
The US will see further flooding around mississipi and more stormy weather but there will be no danger of earthquakes or volcanos for the US.
Russia will suffer another bad drought in August, driving up food prices further.

There will more more earthquakes throughout the world but they will not be catastrophic ones like we have seen so far.

There will be no further wars, Libya was the final front and gaddafi will be ousted this year.

Conclusion: The remaining year looks like a hot one for the east and wet and stormy for the far west (US), food prices will rise further and the instability in Libya will continue.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
heres my prediction...

what do you think?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

So you are just predicting things, because everyone else does? Like a lemming?

my prediction is based on historical data.

And what historical data is this exactly? Drought patterns through the ages? Weather predictions?

And if that is the case, it is not really a prediction, just a conclusion derived from this data.

These prediction threads are getting a bit too much.

VVv

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

They are good predictions. Maybe you should just keep watching BBC. If you dont like some of the predictions, dont look at the predictions threads. Just a thought.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

As for the UK and droughts they tell us every year that we've got one and impose a hosepipe ban, this year will no doubt be exactly the same despite all the snow we had during winter.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Itop1

So you are just predicting things, because everyone else does? Like a lemming?

my prediction is based on historical data.

And what historical data is this exactly? Drought patterns through the ages? Weather predictions?

And if that is the case, it is not really a prediction, just a conclusion derived from this data.

These prediction threads are getting a bit too much.

VVv

Well a preddiction is a prediction at the end of the day

2.Something foretold or predicted; a prophecy.

And thats what this forum was created for, yes my prediction is based on patterns, based on more than some other prediction, but they are only predictions, so if you dont like them you shouldn't be reading these forums.

Simples
edit on 15-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

So does that mean, I can also just make prediction for some time?

In fact, anyone can just make a prediction, and people are suppose to believe it.?

Your prediction is based on weatherpatterns and other scientific data. Therefore this is a mere scientifc forecast, of likelyhoods, and not truely a prediction.

At least it is not based on some obscure manuscript found in a hidden cave in the Tibetan mountains.

VVV

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I predict there will be many more prediction threads on ATS in 2011. And they'll all be pretty dumb, just like this one.

This is my prediction based on historical statistics of this awesome forum.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Yep, it does.

In fact, anyone can just make a prediction, and people are suppose to believe it.?

No, nobody is forced to read or believe anything.

Your prediction is based on weatherpatterns and other scientific data. Therefore this is a mere scientifc forecast, of likelyhoods, and not truely a prediction.

A prediction IS forecasting.....

At least it is not based on some obscure manuscript found in a hidden cave in the Tibetan mountains.

VVV

I have come to the conclussion you are just one of the many trolls, i wish ATS would employ rules to stop it... a prediction is a prediction at the end of the day, if you dont like them or get disheartened when they dont come true then i sugest you stay away and dont read.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I have come to the conclussion you are just one of the many trolls, i wish ATS would employ rules to stop it... a prediction is a prediction at the end of the day, if you dont like them or get disheartened when they dont come true then i sugest you stay away and dont read.

Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions.

Oh a troll. I find that insulting. Because i believe in science i am a troll? I would say that this thread is nothing more than an excersize in trolling in fact, because it has not substance, just some random vague predictions of things that might or might not happen.

Show me one, just one prediction thread on ATs that has indeed been fulfilled.

VVV

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions.

Oh a troll. I find that insulting. Because i believe in science i am a troll? I would say that this thread is nothing more than an excersize in trolling in fact, because it has not substance, just some random vague predictions of things that might or might not happen.

Show me one, just one prediction thread on ATs that has indeed been fulfilled.

VVV

Post an article that states a prediction must be based on scientific evidence! because as far as im conceanred, a prediction is a prophacy, based on nothing but ones belief! your a TROLL, simple as that. even the most famous predictions like nostrodamus doesn't come true.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

i think that is a bit harsh calling the guy a troll..

and i do in part actually agree with him.. what is the point of making these prediction... its a waste of time and bandwith. if your predictions are scientifically based than the least you can do is post your evidence on why you think this will happen.. rather than just state it..

ive seen your posts before, you seem like a sensible guy.. please dont jump on this bandwagggon of making vague, baseless predicitons.. its a complete waste of time, for you and everyone else..

lets be honest, the dreams and predictions forum is really just for all those people with their heads in the clouds, to put all their crap so it doesnt clog up the other forums... most of it is junk..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

even the most famous predictions like nostrodamus doesn't come true.
reply to post by Itop1

So what is the point of predictions then, if none of it ever comes true?

Seems to me it is just there for fearmongering, nothing else really.

VVv

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

i think that is a bit harsh calling the guy a troll..

and i do in part actually agree with him.. what is the point of making these prediction... its a waste of time and bandwith. if your predictions are scientifically based than the least you can do is post your evidence on why you think this will happen.. rather than just state it..

ive seen your posts before, you seem like a sensible guy.. please dont jump on this bandwagggon of making vague, baseless predicitons.. its a complete waste of time, for you and everyone else..

lets be honest, the dreams and predictions forum is really just for all those people with their heads in the clouds, to put all their crap so it doesnt clog up the other forums... most of it is junk..

I'm asking people why they read this forum if they are so against it? im not breaking any forums rules so why is my thread being trolled, why can't people just accept it for what it is, and if they dont like it why dont they move along, ATS is a huge places, plenty of threads to read, why must people come in to others threads and start trolling because thats exactly what he is doing, he doesnt need to read or reply to this thread, nobody forces anyone to read a thread. and like i said, im im not breaking any forum rules.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I'm asking people why they read this forum if they are so against it? im not breaking any forums rules so why is my thread being trolled, why can't people just accept it for what it is, and if they dont like it why dont they move along, ATS is a huge places, plenty of threads to read, why must people come in to others threads and start trolling because thats exactly what he is doing, he doesnt need to read or reply to this thread, nobody forces anyone to read a thread. and like i said, im im not breaking any forum rules.

no.. your not breaking any rules.. and i dont think he is trolling either..
im sure like myself he wasnt in the prediction forum, your story came up on the front page of new topics.. where i saw it. most times i look on that page there is some kind of prediction thread, and like the other guy, you do get a bit fed up with reading this crap.. most of it is baseless and pointless.. especially when you get a big sensational title, then you waste your time reading it and it and the thread stinks to high heaven..

and surely you have to admit, there is far to much fearmongering on this site..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

There will be no further wars, Libya was the final front and gaddafi will be ousted this year.

Really? No more wars?
Somehow I think you may be off on that one. I bet a few new ones erupt by the end of 2011 in Africa alone.
Remember that just because your favourite media sources don't cover something doesn't mean it isn't happening

What did you use as 'historical data'?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

reply to post by Itop1

Yep, it does.

No, nobody is forced to read or believe anything.

A prediction IS forecasting.....

VVV

I wish ATS would employ rules

to stop useless prediction threads.

edit on 5/15/11 by totalmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I'm going to go for this, but not until I massage my third eye. Got to warm it up before I put it to use.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A prediction on current or historical Data is a prediction none the less....lets hope it is correct all the rain in Wales can be a drag year on year....
Words of advice "Never Feed A Troll" hatred stems from fear, the lack of intelligence, maturity and understanding.

edit on 17-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join