It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 17, 2011 Is A Significant Masonic Date And Is Astrologically Linked To New Madrid Fault Zone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I posted something similar to this on another site. These patterns were shown to me in a dream-like state.

Yep, 5/17 and 5/18 will be crazy days. May 18 is the 9 vibration day. Also, the sum of the month, day, and year 5+17+11=33. It is also a full moon and is also one of the Illuminati sacrifice nights.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Of all the things I would have to agree with most, I believe the below to be the absolute most accurate.

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Uranus rules sudden and unexpected events.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
To all the people harshing the OP, he doesn't say a NM quake will happen on this day. If he did then you could talk about his credibility. He essentially says that there is the POTENTIAL for something to happen based on certain factors. There is a big difference. And you could counter with the fact that there is the POTENTIAL for something to happen on any given day and you would be correct. However, in this case it is the co-occurrence of a variety of factors that add up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
To all the people harshing the OP, he doesn't say a NM quake will happen on this day. If he did then you could talk about his credibility. He essentially says that there is the POTENTIAL for something to happen based on certain factors. There is a big difference. And you could counter with the fact that there is the POTENTIAL for something to happen on any given day and you would be correct. However, in this case it is the co-occurrence of a variety of factors that add up.

Yeah well - he has in his past mentioned alot of other dates with "the potential" of disasters as well.
Is the OP figuring out as many potential disaster days as possible so that he eventually ends up getting one right by luck or what?

As previous posters have said - when you fearmonger and fail a certain amount of times - people will stop listening to you eventually.
OP is become much like the boy who cried wolf.

That's a shame really, since one day he might end up actually calling out a real disaster, but everyone is too fed up listening to his fearmongering to take any notice anymore...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The New Madrid earthquake and flooding attack by HAARP and the levee blowing has been discovered in the Bible code:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wait I need to get something perfectly clear here.

You're taking a radio array capable of speaking electrically with the ionosphere ONLY

by HAARP

ASSUMING (in error EXTREMELY likely) that it will be used to cause

The New Madrid earthquake and flooding attack

And by way of irresponsible dogma would have OTHERS believe that it

has been discovered in the Bible code

I've commented on almost every single one of your posts, and almost ALL of them make outlandish, scientifically unsound and unsubstantiated claims JUST like this.

Are you 12? Do you need this ridiculous attention?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join