It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 17, 2011 Is A Significant Masonic Date And Is Astrologically Linked To New Madrid Fault Zone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
May 17, 2011

= 5 + 17 + 11

= 5 + 17 = 22

= 11 + 22 = 33

= 11 (11) 22 (11 + 11) 33 (11 + 11 + 11)

In Masonic teachings, the triplicity is the ultimate magnification of the power of a number (or Masonic meaning).

Here, one can easily derive with a triple of 11, as well as an 11:11. 11 being a representation of New, as in New World Order, as in New Madrid. Meaning, if an earthquake occurs on May 17th, the likely target is the New Madrid, and the New World Order is behind it (HAARP).

This is the language of the ancients.

In addition to this, the astrological alignments indicate this may indeed be the day that the New Madrid false flag attack occurs.

May 17, 2011:

Full moon at 26 degrees Scorpio. Sun at 26 degrees Taurus. Algol star at 26 degrees Taurus (particularly bad omen).

Dec 16, 1811 (first New Madrid quake of the series of 1811-1812 quakes):

Sun at 23 degrees Sagittarius.

May 17, 2011:

North node of Moon at 23 degrees Sagittarius (indicator of destiny).

Midpoint of Saturn-Uranus at 7 degrees Capricorn, conjunct Pluto at 7 degrees Capricorn.

Pluto rules earthquakes. Saturn rules structures. Uranus rules sudden and unexpected events.

May 17, 2011:

Neptune is conjunct south node of December 16, 1811 progressed chart to May 17, 2011.

Neptune rules over the ocean and oil.

This seems to be indicating the BP oil rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico and the flooding that is now going on in the Mississippi River area. Both of which seem to be the early warning signs of the prophecies of Edgar Cayce and Gordon Michael Scallion coming true.

For more info on this see:

Future USA map?

I am not saying that a New Madrid earthquake will occur on May 17, 2011. But this is certainly a date to keep a close eye on, especially as it relates to the New Madrid fault zone.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Should be a busy week then. We have Mitchell Coombes predicting a CA earthquake/tsunami any day now, your 17th prediction and of course the end of the world on the 21st. All kidding aside, I have been keeping my eye on the New Madrid region with all the flooding and that map that's been floating around ATS. Hope nothing happens.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Damn May seems like a crazy month looking at potential dates of concern.

One Alignment after the other in different ways to look out for to see if things happen. As only humans can make things happen at a particular date and nature just kinda goes it's own pace with it's own rhythm.

Hopefully the awareness we create by predicting it happening at any particular date makes it so that it doesn't happen on those days as it's "scientifically" impossible to predicts earthquakes... yeah... >_>

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sigh.... Here we go another date for doomsday/disaster, with nothing to base it on but some new age tosh and numbers that add to 11..
Are you ready to join that exclusive club that is growing by the day of people who make epic FAILS with there prediction threads.. Because IMO people lose all their credibility after making such fearmongering outlandish claims..

Actually looking at your previous threads, they pretty much are all doomsday threads or Antichrist related..
I'm sorry but there is no other way to put it, you are a blatant fearmonger..
you have no credibility here,
please move on people..
edit on 15/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Let me see.. what do I wish to predict.. ■ May 17 will be a full moon.

Ah yes... ■ terrorist attacks on Saudi Arabia oil fields.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
May 17, 2011

So thats when we'll get an earthquake?
Looking through your other threads, you've also mentioned ...

May 11th
And of course the good old May the 13th
between May 9th to May 12th
May 21, 2011
soon to hit series of super shear mega quakes, (after Feb 19th)
September 11th
May 6th 2011, May 24th 2011, and September 2nd 2011
what they are gearing up for now (after Jan 4th)

...etc.
Seriously dude, its like you post a new one every second day.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Sigh.... Here we go another date for doomsday/disaster, with nothing to base it on but some new age tosh and numbers that add to 11..
Are you ready to join that exclusive club that is growing by the day of people who make epic FAILS with there prediction threads.. Because IMO people lose all their credibility after making such fearmongering outlandish claims..
Good luck

I am merely pointing out that date is very important to Masonic occult belief systems in numerological terms and that astrologically speaking, it is ominous. The reader can interpret it and decide on their own what it means. Nowhere did I state anything like, "I predict a New Madrid earthquake to occur on May 17th."

So perhaps you should think before hitting the send button. Besides that, your "good luck" statement is very strange. You would wish good luck for what you perceived as a prediction of a mega earthquake and flood?

So "good luck" with it, yeah, maybe millions of people will die. Sounds like you are the one that is "fear mongering" to me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

May 17, 2011

May 11th
May 21, 2011
September 11th

...etc.

well spotted.. i didnt notice all the previous FAILS...
this guy cannot be taken seriously..
i doubt he will reply to this but i would love to here an explanation..

so op.. whats the deal here?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

May 17, 2011

May 11th
May 21, 2011
September 11th

...etc.

Do you even know what the word prediction means?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Time to get the "End Is Nigh" cardboard out and sit in the ATS foyer and warn all ATS members that certain numbers add up 11, there's a moon in the sky and Obama's head is up Uranus. Also, HAARP, Mississipi, New Madrid, Mitchel Combes, 9Narnia, HAARP again, alien disclosure, chemtrails, Prince William is the Anti-Christ, Rapture on May 2st, HAARP again for sure this time, planetary alignment, Elenin, no natural earthquakes since 1947 as HAARP caused them all by using chentrails in ionsphere, crystal skull, 2012, HAARP.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Good luck

I am merely pointing out that date is very important to Masonic occult belief systems in numerological terms and that astrologically speaking, it is ominous. The reader can interpret it and decide on their own what it means. Nowhere did I state anything like, "I predict a New Madrid earthquake to occur on May 17th."

So perhaps you should think before hitting the send button. Besides that, your "good luck" statement is very strange. You would wish good luck for what you perceived as a prediction of a mega earthquake and flood?

So "good luck" with it, yeah, maybe millions of people will die. Sounds like you are the one that is "fear mongering" to me.

no.. the good luck was meant to be aimed at your prediction failing and you losing all credibility.. but as has already been pointed out.. you have a history of these claims so in fact you have none anyway..
and yes you are saying there will be an earthquake on may 17th, otherwise what is the point of the thread..

and what about your previous fails?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

May 17, 2011

May 11th
May 21, 2011
September 11th

...etc.

well spotted.. i didnt notice all the previous FAILS...
this guy cannot be taken seriously..
i doubt he will reply to this but i would love to here an explanation..

so op.. whats the deal here?

Yes, I will reply. I won't bother wasting any more time on you after this post. If you don't like the thread, move on. Otherwise, stop trying to derail it. That's the last time I will respond to you in this thread. Thanks. Keep up the good site contributions.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

May 17, 2011

May 11th
May 21, 2011
September 11th

...etc.

Epic.

The End Is Nigh.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Should be a busy week then. We have Mitchell Coombes predicting a CA earthquake/tsunami any day now, your 17th prediction and of course the end of the world on the 21st. All kidding aside, I have been keeping my eye on the New Madrid region with all the flooding and that map that's been floating around ATS. Hope nothing happens.

Where did he say that this would happen any day? link!!

The End is Gnar.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yes, I will reply. I won't bother wasting any more time on you after this post. If you don't like the thread, move on. Otherwise, stop trying to derail it. That's the last time I will respond to you in this thread. Thanks. Keep up the good site contributions.

dont try and swing it around... im not trying to derail your thread.. you are making repeated claims about doomsday scenarios... this stuff affects me and my life, and millions of others..
i am perfectly entitled to my opinion and to put my thoughts and feelings on the subject out there for others that may believe this stuff..
do you realise, this stuff actually scares people?
and with all these baseless predictions and disinformation put out there, when a prediction with some basis or scientfic evidence comes, and actually happens.. myself and many others may have thought it was yet another doomsday prediction.. ignore it and be ill prepared for something in the future..
its actually a dangerous game your playing my friend..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by taccj9903

Where did he say that this would happen any day? link!!

The End is Gnar.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

Just went back and read the thread and looks like I misread, I thought the 4 day warning had been given, but I was wrong.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2537b92a9d8a.jpg[/atsimg]

Congratulations, you can add

Now please quit trying to blame Masons for everything bad you apparently wish to happen.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Wrong. That would be 5+1+7+2+1+1... which equals 17, not a bad number.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Alot of people believe in numerology. I had a numorology chart done on myself, and I'd have to say it was surprisingly accurate. While I'm not going to base the world or my life off these things, I do pay attention to the accuracy of the charts to see if it is reliable.

So thanks for the post, I guess time will tell.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I posted something similar to this on another site. These patterns were shown to me in a dream-like state.

Yep, 5/17 and 5/18 will be crazy days. May 18 is the 9 vibration day. Also, the sum of the month, day, and year 5+17+11=33. It is also a full moon and is also one of the Illuminati sacrifice nights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join