It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Million Ways to Die...Pick One ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
By jumping in a VOLCANO!!!!! Death by lava would be magnificently quick!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Three possibilities.

1. Supernova
2. Massive Coronal Mass Ejection that would consume the planet
3. Sucked into a man-made black hole that would consume the planet

I want my last moment to have the satisfaction of knowing the rest of the pathetic human races is getting wiped out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I had a dream my girlfriend and I were on a beach watching the night sky, and the whole sky lit up with an object that came crashing into the water a few miles off the beach. We just held each others hand real tight and watched the huge wave get closer and closer. It felt so real but was actually pretty peaceful. I remember it like a real memory.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I would like to die in the arms of an angry cryptozoological creature.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In no particular order:

In sleep
Suicide
Hypothermia
Anything where I can be really drugged up or drunk -- i.e. accidental overdose, drinking self to death... anything while drunk.

My mom died of cancer in hospice. They had her really drugged up as she slipped into a coma. Her disease was painful because she fought it, but I bet she was really out of it when she died. So anything where I go to hospice would be ok too.

How I wouldn't want to die: PLANE CRASH.

Was this thread started so the government can decide how to off us individually? Please, government, not in a plane like all those scientists you keep killing

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anything that's instant, painless, and I don't see it coming.

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Id rather die at the time and place of my choosing with a hand full of happy pills good music playing and drift off to my death..I think that would be a perfect painless death ..If i had to choose burn or drown? Id rather drown i thing that would be peaceful and not take to long...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Fighting a tiger in a broken nuclear reactor.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I prefer to die from old age, old enough so that I am at peace, young enough not to be put in a old folks home strapped in a bed while talking to the walls and enjoying the conversation.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Old age in my sleep. It would the the first good night's sleep I have gotten in a very long time.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
id like to go in an end of the world scenario, may as well make it exciting and at least i wouldnt be the only one dead.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
From eating too much pussy

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
Wow... this thread got really emo... really fast.

Gotta agree I am reading and got to this and all this suicide crap. Why would you publicly be like I want to kill myself? I dont give attention to this though.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The same way I came into this world.

Kicking and screaming.

-- Seriously though. Sleep.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I would like to go out like Buffy in "The Gift", but that wont happen and instead of it being my sister I was saving my daughter. Okay but in reality I would probably want to go out when old on many many drugs. not to old like where I am crapping my pants and having people change me, but old enough to have lived an amazing life.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Or jumping in slow motion from an exploding barn whilst shouting 'NOOoooooo'

Like that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
well I really don't think it's left up to me.
But if I had a choice, I'd rather it be quick.
I have endured enough pain in my life
already due to arthritis and other medical
conditions so I think quick would be a blessing.

Maybe a bullet to the head or a quick
decapitation. Just give me a couple minutes
to say one last prayer and I'd be ready to go
meet my maker

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Death by orgasm

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Good odds a lot ppl will go out by one of the many methods being implemented by
the Georgia Guidestones crowd.

At least they were decent enough to warn us.

BPA is doing its job really well, and the plastic trash island in the pacific twice the size
of Texas is surely doing it part.

RBGH in all the dairy products is surely helping ppl shuffle off this mortal coil.

Monsanto also splicing viruses into plants is trying to help out with this, so much in fact that
it scared some ppl into building a doomsday seed vault in the Arctic.

The guidestones crowd knew humans were a tenacious and prolific species so they
also added some mercury and squalene to all the vaccines, and whole list of other
adjuvants.

Again, not getting as good of results as they hoped for they also decided they could inject 596
different chemicals into the ground water for hydraulic fracturing drilling and use trade
secrets clauses to cover up the really nasty ones as shown in the film gasland.

So while you may pick a way to die, some other ppl are picking ways for you too.

And yes, there is a lot more of this going on too....such as Holdren's ideas.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If the situation arose where I was going to die no matter what in the next 24 hours and I had the option to choose how I would die, I would choose a overdose on heroin or something similar to that.

Hopefully though I wish that I live to a healthy old age, not sure what age exactly, but at that age I hope I would die in my sleep.

If though it is not that way and I have to choose between everything but in my sleep, I would go with a overdose on heroin or something similar to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join