It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes latest HAARP prediction for tsnumai & earthquake off the coast of L.A

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've had many disaster dreams that have come true...the day before 9-11 it was a sunny day & suddenly it rained hard enough to flood the driveway.within 15 minutes the rain stopped & the sun came back out, very strange.....my friend said I went into some kind of trance & talked about hearing the Horsemen..the 4 horsemen...really spooked him so he left, the next day when I woke up just in time to see the 2nd plane hit the World Trade Center...I've had more such weird experiences...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Palehorse450R

This is getting pretty interesting. Since posting last night, I spoke to two separate friends (one lives in Oregon, and the other in Long Beach).
Friend 1 in OR told me about an apocalyptic dream from the same night in which she and her family were trying to run up green hills to get away from a huge wave. In the dream, they saw the birds fly away first.
Friend 2 had a dream within the last week (this friend volunteered this info before I even told him about my dream!) that he was in downtown LA at work (he works on the 5th floor of an office building) and that the building was swaying violently..he went to run downstairs with coworkers in the dream but was met at the stairwell with water rushing up. He described the dream as looking similar in appearance to the scene in Titanic where Rose and Jack are trying to get out of the blocked stairwell and water was rising up.
My mother (an ATS reader) noticed my post on here and told me of a similar dream she had recently where we were trying to get away from large waves..

I will keep searching through friend's posts and getting feedback and adding it here if I come up with more..but just that is enough to make me feel nervous.

edit on 15-5-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by Jomina

Way back in march i had a dream about something happening in California. I posted it on another thread, here is the link. my post is the 7th one down. And just for the record I am not a prediction maker at all, usually i am one of the first ones in to bash it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh MAN..Well I am going to search through my old posts. Last month, my son (the 4 year old) drew pictures on his magna-doodle of the golden gate bridge cracking apart and falling into the water. I will try to add a link when I find my post for that. He described it as a red or orange bridge at first. Later when I was online, there was a pic of the golden gate bridge and he identified it as the one he had drawn.

Edit: Here is the link for that conversation. It was actually in March, not April..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-5-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thought I would share this story,,, The other day a man came into where I work and started talking to us. We knew from his accent that he wasn't from around here (Ky) ... anyway he ended up telling us that God had told he and his wife on the same night and in dreams to get out of California and move to Kentucky... he said they weren't told why... I am only sharing what the man said okay...

I hated to tell him that he moved right on top of the new madrid fault........
edit on 16-5-2011 by Greenize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Wow...

You know I think about death as rapture or ascension to higher self. By reading what your posted it seems to be the case here.

These two have chosen to be with God\higher self and unknowingly have moved to a place, where there is a likely chance of an earthquake. Thus, segregating the body from the spirit, in death, in order to ascend\rapture to higher self.

Wow, amazing

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I must admit, I have felt an overwhelming urge to leave So Cal over the last few weeks. But not sure how to do it and where to go and when to go..it is kind of difficult to plan with how my life is

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ok. This guy is a BS artist. Ive just found out his brother was born in 1994. And looking at his brother photos. Mitchell only looks a wee bit older than him. The photos I saw were when they were little. So he says hes 31. This would only make him around 19. HA. So he lies about his age. He lies about being married. So, me thinking hes full of it about his predictions. I was a bit sucked in before. Just had to do some digging.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I must say - lately when I see Mitchell Coombes' name pop up I get very suspicious, and so I have not even looked at this thread until now. Now that I have, I see so many of you & yours have had similiar dreams relating to California Earthquakes and so I chime in. I can't seem to find a date mentioned though, if it has been? Or are we to wait for some four day warning? Other than that his prediction seemed very specific. I so happen to live 14' MSL and prediction or not, we are overdue here. I feel especially bad for the S.F. peninsula, as if such an event were to occur here, that whole section of land will be stuck like chuck, no way out.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One bad thing about the internet is that any Joe Blow can run his mouth and make predictions.

How about waiting until someone establishes themselves before repeating every fantastical dream they have?

If not, we will continue to have to sort through all the junk.

If you want to do us a favor, wait until after it has been predicted and happened!

Nobody will care until after it happens anyway.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
At first I believed him, but now it just seems like a wild goose chase.

First, he says that CA is next after Japan had their big one, then he says something will happen April 25 at 20:24 (or something like that) pdt, nothing happened. Then, he says to NOT worry about CA, but worry about Japan, the Wako Tower is gonna tumble!...then he says May 11 something is going to happen....now, it's California again...

I also came across some posts by someone that has the same name on here as one of his youtube channels, someone else was pointing it out that he was pretty much shamelessly self promoting himself but pretending it wasn't him...I don't know why someone else would come on here with basically his youtube username and talk about that "Mitchell Coombes kid".

Sorry, that might not make sense, I've had a long day.

Either way...we'll see...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by realeyesrealiserealLies
The New Madrid and The Great Lakes region is connected to the Caribbean fault system. Based on the way the Mid-Continental United States is geologically formed, if someone wanted to trigger the Caribbean plate system - the best way to do so would be to first destabilize the Caribbean plate.... This could be accomplished by destabilizing the sea floor bed of the Gulf of Mexico. This has in fact already been done via the BP oil rig disaster. The next thing you would have to do to set off the Caribbean plate is you would have to trigger a massive fault line rupture at the New Madrid fault zone (map above). All the birds that have died are in this zone.

see more HERE

Right... so a 7 inch drill bit can destabilise the Caribbean plate... and that's a fact?????????? F@ck that's funny !!!

No egg beaters near the New Madrid fault zone please people !!!

I'm never going to the dentist ever again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And we all know this was a billy meiers prediction from 2008 right?
lightworkers.org...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just wanted to post in here to subscribe to the thread, and to offer this: I think it's a very strong possibility that someone is using the Illuminati playing cards to mess with our heads. "They" seem to like to throw the fact that "they" are planning something - and the fact that "we" can't do anything about it - in our faces all of the time.

I haven't discounted the fella yet; I'm hoping he DOES have some inside info, and that by sharing his next prediction lives will be saved.

Then again, I'm a "hopeful" kinda guy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Please don't shoot the mesenger. Here's the latest from MC on his FB page (today about 20 minutes ago.)

With the available information I have received this week, and as my information gets updated on a daily basis- The only update I can provide at this point in time is that the original plan was this month on May 24th at 8.06am & 8.33am (Twin Tsunami, 9.2 magnitude, epicentre 350 miles off the coast of Los Angeles, 233 miles off the coast of Portland (353-401 seconds). It has been postponed to at least September 22 2011. The information I receive is volatile and vulnerable to change. HAARP have had to change their plans as a result of me having access to this information. Dates are not set in stone.

I'm just passing it along to keep the thread updated.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by momeees
Please don't shoot the mesenger. Here's the latest from MC on his FB page (today about 20 minutes ago.)

With the available information I have received this week, and as my information gets updated on a daily basis- The only update I can provide at this point in time is that the original plan was this month on May 24th at 8.06am & 8.33am (Twin Tsunami, 9.2 magnitude, epicentre 350 miles off the coast of Los Angeles, 233 miles off the coast of Portland (353-401 seconds). It has been postponed to at least September 22 2011. The information I receive is volatile and vulnerable to change. HAARP have had to change their plans as a result of me having access to this information. Dates are not set in stone.

I'm just passing it along to keep the thread updated.

Thanks! I've been checking back to see if there have been any updates since I'm not his friend on fb...I find it weird that he changed how many miles away it was...? I think he did anyways, I can't remember.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if 'they' had the technology to cause two 9+ earthquakes 800 miles apart within 30minutes of each other they would not be changing their plans because of some lad on facebook. He would be dead. Come on.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
self deleted.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
LAOS

Los Angeles
Outer Shore

Los Angeles will broke off from the rest of California..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

Care to elaborate?

Puh-leaze.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well it's just my idea too on what might LAOS means

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join