It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes latest HAARP prediction for tsnumai & earthquake off the coast of L.A

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
LAOS - Los Angeles Off Shore?
Or
LAOS - the country

My $0.02

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
haven't heard of Mitchell before but Mike here is pretty on point...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The New Madrid and The Great Lakes region is connected to the Caribbean fault system. Based on the way the Mid-Continental United States is geologically formed, if someone wanted to trigger the Caribbean plate system - the best way to do so would be to first destabilize the Caribbean plate.... This could be accomplished by destabilizing the sea floor bed of the Gulf of Mexico. This has in fact already been done via the BP oil rig disaster. The next thing you would have to do to set off the Caribbean plate is you would have to trigger a massive fault line rupture at the New Madrid fault zone (map above). All the birds that have died are in this zone.

see more HERE

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

These predictions are all well and good ... But wouldn't the government put this on hold now coz people know about it!

Why would they do that when 85% of the people on earth are asleep and believe ANYTHING they tell them....obama could walk out of the white house, throw a hand grenade in a group of people with hundreds watching and seeing him. But, when they spin it they say obama was in Hawaii watching his grandchild be born and the people would believe that and not what they really saw...That's how asleep most of the people are today..So, no, they want have to change anything, they are set on "GO" and it's full steam ahead for these inbred monsters....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

sounds like some idiot trying to get more FB friends. is it just me, or is face book the absolute LAST source we should be trusting?

i am way stoned right now. i'll give it another read when i come down.

i've been around for a quarter century now, and I have yet to see any prediction come true which couldn't have just been a lucky guess.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just posted in another thread that LA was due for one, and that a geologist predicted one could hit within a year of the Japan quake .. for perfectly NATURAL reasons... so predicting it means you have a fairly high probability of being correct regardless..

So why not blame HAARP and get some credibility .. while looking cool at the same time ..

Seriously folks, California and Japan experience major earthquakes on a cycle .. it happens.. Japan was due for it, it came almost on schedule.. California is due for it as well and geologists already know that.. the Japan quake was very likely going to spawn a chain reaction in the "ring of fire" as they call it .. which ends at California ..

This can be explained without conspiracy, but that wouldn't fit in I suppose.. *puts on my foil hat*

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Coombes is a hack. Just ignore him and defriend him. He's an attention seeking #.
Defriend him.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

LAOS could be an anagram for LOS A (Los Angeles) or (Los Alamitos)

But with that same logic it could also be millions of other things...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I just wonder - has this guy a history of correct predictions?
Wasn't there a thread about him showing an Illuminati card 11 hours before a disaster?
Whatever happened to that prediction?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This kid will tell us in a day or so that his facebook has been hacked and that he did not write that. Apparently his facebook gets hacked every day or week or so, hell the C.I.A even leaves posts on his wall. His whole facebook profile changed completely in the last month or so. I just checked it out now and he's suddenly older and married...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im usually not one to jump on the doomsayer bandwagon, but i too have had incredible dreams the in the past 2 days. I live in southern Oregon, and on the night of the 13th, myself, my brotherinlaw, and a very close friend of mine all had the same dream of feeling a powerful earthquake, and running from our homes. we all live 50+ miles from each other yet we crossed stories and were genuinly creeped out!
always been more of a lurker here than a contributer, but this did stand out in my mind.
Jack in the Burg

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

When he attributed tsunami's to a radio station, all credibility for any predictions he makes, went out the window, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I am trying to make sense of a dream I had two nights ago. I know this is not a dream thread but it might fit in. I live in Southern California now. I had a dream that there was a devastatingly large earthquake and some islands in the Pacific were swallowed up at least close to hilltops from a very fast tsunami. I was running with my family in the dream trying to stay on high ground. In the dream someone named MITCH said were were in LAOS which geographically makes no sense but I am thinking it is a code for something. I often have predictive dreams that sometimes need a slight bit of decoding..if anyone can make sense of it, please let me know.

My son, who is fairly psychic, went to bed tonight repeating over and over "It's going to be a VERY BIG day tomorrow Mommy. A VERY BIG day." I could not get any more info from him. He is 4 years old with a sensory disorder and has made some pretty accurate predictive statements to me so I'm not going to discount it. It could mean something, it could mean nothing but people on the West Coast sleep light and stay prepared. Hopefully nothing will happen. But just in case..

Here's a page for acronyms for LAOS. Hope this helps with your dream.

www.acronymfinder.com...What does LAOS stand for?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've been friends with Mitch on Facebook. He says his "predictions" are not "predictions" but rather inside information. He claims that he has friends that have "hacked" into government databases and can see what theyre doing as far as HAARP is concerned. He is just the messenger is what he says. So it's not so much clairvoyance as it is him saying he has informational proof.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
its strange how people are all having similar dreams about a disaster.. a few months ago i had dreams about earthquakes and tsunami/flood... somewhere with skyscrapers similar to the setting of new york kinda. but i dont know i live in the UK, it seems that the world is waking up and being concerned with similar dreams..

as for mitchell i kinda feel sorry for the guy, trying to keep up with so many people, have you seen his wall!! its just utter spam and question by question! there was a reason with the 11 hour warning was because the illuminati/higher powers liked using the number 11, people had a rant and how its a 4 day warning, plenty of time to get away from wherever is meant to have something happen
edit on 15-5-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I predict we're going to be seeing people predict disasters for the 11th and 21st day of each and every month until 2012 passes. I also predict people will be dreaming of earth shattering disasters (and unsure of when they're going to happen) until then as well.

I have a 100% success rate with my predictions.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
I predict we're going to be seeing people predict disasters for the 11th and 21st day of each and every month until 2012 passes. I also predict people will be dreaming of earth shattering disasters (and unsure of when they're going to happen) until then as well.

I have a 100% success rate with my predictions.

Amen, I predict people are gonna burn their life savings buying bunkers. Committing suicide and killing their loved ones till 2012 passes. I also predict that some of these people will run outside in a panic and get hit by a bus. I just know! Did I mention I'm Miss Cleo ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I had a dream/vision that an earthquake of approximately 8.5 ....lasting almost 2 minutes.....and approximately 33 miles deep was going to happen somewhere on the west coast between February and April of 2012

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined this forum specifically to post on this thread. Mitchell is a fake and in no way predicted this latest quake theory for the West Coast. His "information" came directly from a podcast called "The Unexplained with Howard Hughes" (episode 40) which aired AUGUST 12, 2010. Why is Mitchell posting this information 9 months later and though he may not be purporting it to be his own (or maybe he is, I can't see the post/comments), he is seemingly not saying it is not either which is just as misleading. So why exactly would he not say he is not predicting this when he knows that people will assume he is? Very sketchy. I don't trust a word this kid says.

Here is a youtube of the prediction part that matches up with what Mitchell is saying (Note it was posted on 8/14/2010):
www.youtube.com...

Here is the link to the full podcast (The prediction is in the later half):
theunexplained.tv...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
And now see this video. Russian Haarp. www.youtube.com...

Can someone here translate whats he saying. If the sub titles are right. OMG.

Has there been another thread about this specifically?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join