It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes latest HAARP prediction for tsnumai & earthquake off the coast of L.A

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Heres the latest 'prediction' from Mitchell Coombes-

"Mitchell Coombes
I have predicted enough HAARP disasters this year to prove that this is real, so please listen and prepare now! The next man-made tsunami created by HAARP will hit the west coast of USA. Magnitude 9.0+ earthquake will last for over 5 minutes. Start stockpiling now so you still have time to evacuate before my 4-day warning that I will give.

further on in post-

Kevin Martinez Will the tsunami be as bad as the ones in japan?
7 hours ago · Nick Athanasiadis Can you tell us WHEN
7 hours ago · Rob Gray WAY WORSE
7 hours ago · Mitchell Coombes The epicentre of the two earthquakes will be:
545 miles off the coast of Los Angeles- 9.2 magnitude (152 seconds)
450 miles off the coast of Portland- 9.3 magnitude (343 seconds)
7 hours ago · Jennifer Perry Carr Mitch do you think they will try to awaken Seattle's volcano?
7 hours ago · Mariann 'Mazzle' Suggett will this generate a tsunami for australias east coast?
Sorry, I was unable to screen shot it.

Heres the post on facebook, but I'm not sure if you're able to see it unless you'friend' him.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 15-5-2011 by jewells because: link

edit on 15-5-2011 by jewells because: link

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
These predictions are all well and good ... But wouldn't the government put this on hold now coz people know about it!

So if it does go ahead with the predicted HAARP quake then that fully proves that HAARP is the main culprit for major disasters and possible ones ahead?

Just a question.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yeah you'd think.....who knows??? I've only been following him for the last month, but I havent seen anything substantial from him yet. He was telling people on the east coast of Australia to stockpile food & petrol 3 weeks ago, but no mention of it since. His folllowers/fans don't seem to notice though..... Oh, & he predicted the 'start' of the economic crash on May 11th.
We'll see ; )

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think, these days so many things are going wrong and all the predictors are maybe stabbing in the dark, coz the way the World is right now with Wars, Natural Disasters and Recession, they're bound to hit one prediction right somewhere!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
And now see this video. Russian Haarp. www.youtube.com...

Can someone here translate whats he saying. If the sub titles are right. OMG.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah too right! I'm not sure what to make of him. He says they are not 'predictions', but 'forewarnings', meaning he has inside information (supposed friends hacking into site), but will then go on to say 'I predict', so who knows?
I think his predictions are supposed to come from using the illumati card game.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Simply put, something is bound to happen some time in the upcoming week. Whether it is a massive earthquake that shakes the planet's very foundation or thousands of brainwashed Harold Camping follows that commit suicide on the 22nd due to the Rapture not occurring, it would be a miracle if nothing happened.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Lol, I saw that-what a freaking fruitloop!!
From what I read, they said the translation was close enough.........hmmmmm

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am trying to make sense of a dream I had two nights ago. I know this is not a dream thread but it might fit in. I live in Southern California now. I had a dream that there was a devastatingly large earthquake and some islands in the Pacific were swallowed up at least close to hilltops from a very fast tsunami. I was running with my family in the dream trying to stay on high ground. In the dream someone named MITCH said were were in LAOS which geographically makes no sense but I am thinking it is a code for something. I often have predictive dreams that sometimes need a slight bit of decoding..if anyone can make sense of it, please let me know.

My son, who is fairly psychic, went to bed tonight repeating over and over "It's going to be a VERY BIG day tomorrow Mommy. A VERY BIG day." I could not get any more info from him. He is 4 years old with a sensory disorder and has made some pretty accurate predictive statements to me so I'm not going to discount it. It could mean something, it could mean nothing but people on the West Coast sleep light and stay prepared. Hopefully nothing will happen. But just in case..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Lets hope you're all wrong!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Full transcript available here:www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

This earthquake dream/prediction stuff is all around especially on ATS! Off course you will dream about it even if you take it in sub consciously. It's a bit like when a child stays up late, watches a horror movie and then is wakened by a nightmare.

But anyway

LAOS

Could mean the country Laos but my first thought was Los Angeles something something! Outer shore, Off shore. Who knows!
edit on 15-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Those are some specific details he gave...hmmm.

If an earthquake of over the 8-9 mg strikes somewhere of the coast of LA and or Portland.
I'll sure as hell will be inclined to believe that HARP is definitely involved.

But will shall see though. If not at least, we know Mitchell just human...

Peace

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

This guy does seem nuts. But he is pretty high up in polictics over there. And the militry. Maybe he just had a bit to much vodka before the show, and completly losed it.
But could you imagine if they did cause the jap earthquake. Aint both countries fighting over islands north of Japan.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

This earthquake dream/prediction stuff is all around especially on ATS! Off course you will dream about it even if you take it in sub consciously. It's a bit like when a child stays up late, watches a horror movie and then is wakened by a nightmare.

But anyway

LAOS

Could mean the country Laos but my first thought was Los Angeles something something! Outer shore, Off shore. Who knows!

Oh wow..good call!! I was thinking the country but you might be on to something!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Strange, when i clicked on the facebook link this the message i got

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home

Was there too many hits to the site and it could not process........

Or was it removed by someone

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I am trying to make sense of a dream I had two nights ago. I know this is not a dream thread but it might fit in. I live in Southern California now. I had a dream that there was a devastatingly large earthquake and some islands in the Pacific were swallowed up at least close to hilltops from a very fast tsunami. I was running with my family in the dream trying to stay on high ground. In the dream someone named MITCH said were were in LAOS which geographically makes no sense but I am thinking it is a code for something. I often have predictive dreams that sometimes need a slight bit of decoding..if anyone can make sense of it, please let me know.

My son, who is fairly psychic, went to bed tonight repeating over and over "It's going to be a VERY BIG day tomorrow Mommy. A VERY BIG day." I could not get any more info from him. He is 4 years old with a sensory disorder and has made some pretty accurate predictive statements to me so I'm not going to discount it. It could mean something, it could mean nothing but people on the West Coast sleep light and stay prepared. Hopefully nothing will happen. But just in case..

My wife, who VERY often has predictive dreams, has had very similar ones lately, though no names were given that she spoke about to me. Also, I find it... interesting... that my 9 year old severely autistic son went to bed tonight saying much the same thing to me.

Interesting. Well, only a few hours to go, I guess lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Wow that is a little more than intriguing, if not alarming..I wonder what our asd children are picking up on??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

But anyway

LAOS

Oh wow..good call!! I was thinking the country but you might be on to something!

Someone with local knowledge might be able to help you with the "OS" part!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of Mitchell Coombs before you had that dream?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join