It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Boy (Video) The Telegraph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Very strange - I saw a video on MSN a good few year back of another boy doing this - now we have this kid doing the same.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They're throwing coins etc at him and they're just sticking.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
WTF that is so cool! and he is adorable!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Amazing!

I hope this doesn't affect his health in the future though!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Interesting, and yes there seems to be others who can do this as well.

web.orange.co.uk...

manmagnetic.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Doesn't look like magnetism, looks like he's balancing everything on slopes in his body. And it looked like that belly had a big part to play in holding up the weights.
edit on 15-5-2011 by TheAnnouncementMovement because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

excessive oil in the skin acts like a suction cup i would be more amazed if he leaned forward and nothing moved

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The only bit of the video that stunned me a bit was the last part when they used the weights. There might be something to this, however much more concerning to me is the boys weight. Child protective services please.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
magneto's son?
hopefully they make a new xmen movie about this kid

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I wonder what happens when he travels and goes through those xrays? Or what about when he gets a chest xray.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
The only bit of the video that stunned me a bit was the last part when they used the weights. There might be something to this, however much more concerning to me is the boys weight. Child protective services please.

YEAH ANOTHER CITIZEN ON PATROL sorry caps...... see that is the type of crap the machine wants you to do...
you call the fbi when your neighbors are loading up to go hunting.... any way back on topic

yeah not really magnetic ..... both non farrous and farrous metals stick to him .. or do they have steal coins there.... i would rule out magnetism... half to agree with oily skin creating a suction cup effect with metal objects.
edit on 15-5-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

Even though you raise a good point I have to admit that it's unhealthy for a kid to be that fat and have his parents put him on international tv saying he's magnetic.

Your analysis pertaining the metals and being non magnetic is correct in my opinion thus it might not be a bad idea if some local person would have a strong word with his parents.

new topics

top topics

join