It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High concentration of Plutonium in soil... “Very high radiation that is very different to..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ok So they found high concentrations of plutonium in rice fields 30 miles away. What i don't understand is the fact that they say its "... very different to what the gov’t released” So what does that mean? Thought i'd post this here in the japan forum hope its the right place

This is the link to the translation. There our 2 and the bottom one is the easier one to understand
I was going to quote some of it But i think it would be against T&C since its such a small amount of text.

enenews.com...

Here the original article in Japanese
jbpress.ismedia.jp...
edit on 15-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: SP

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's just another confirmation of what the Japanese government itself has admitted in the past few days: "we're big liars and our pants are on fires".

They have denied the scope of this problem all along, and now the whole world is pretending it didn't happen.

Maybe 2012 really will be the "end"... and instead of looking for earthquakes, comets, stray planets, and aliens... we should be looking at how it will be completely self-inflicted!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The translation is rough grammatically, but what they mean is that the government told them a low amount, but what they're finding is a high amount.

The main Japan thread is a long read, but even you just go back 5-10 pages, you'll find examples of TEPCO and the Japanese government saying one thing, only to come back later and say they were "mistaken".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

According to this food manufacturing company, they currently don’t announce these results due to the large influence* that this rice field has high concentration of plutonium.

I wonder what that "influence" might be. A large yield of marketable product, or what?

I hope they aren't trying to keep the exact results hidden so that it doesn't impact their profit margin, although that wouldn't surprise me these days.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Oh well that makes alot more sense thanks!
Well its a good thing that the company did there own testing. How can the government keep lying like this even when it endangering lifes? I guess i just don't want to believe that the governmental is more worried about re election than saving lifes

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow Talk about final destination.
in response to the comment about self inflicted damage.

this is inescapable no?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reedbananaboat

Yes I completely agree with the world the way it is right now.
It will probably become a self fulfilling prophecy .

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I feel sorry for the Japanese people they are so strong and yet have had to deal with so much. Their country is beautiful their culture is amazing its like watching something that you admire mortally wounded and all you can do is sit there and watch it suffer.
edit on 15-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join