It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disney Company is trademarking the name "SEAL team six"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Great now they are taking the fake but popular name of that navy team and getting big money off it.
That company is gaining too much power. Next thing we know they will somehow manage to trademark the word "trademark" itself.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Is Fox Force Five already taken?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
wow is disney gonna make a movie that shows the Navy SEALS killing Bin Laden?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Disney sucks. Technically there is no SEAL team 6. It's commonly referred to as DEVGRU, but they don't really exist, even though we know they do. I don't think it's right, but would they be breaking any laws?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

That would be cool! Maybe Zac and Cody could take him on, but ya know there will be a little trouble from London LOL ............ sorry I have kids who watch that crap!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Isn't it predictable? I supposed we'll get a new cartoon feature Sat mornings with the Seal Team 6; and a
breakfast cereal and tee shirts and little commando Seal Team 6 dolls. Commercialize the heck out of it.

Now who is going to trademark Osama bin Ladin as the Man with 12 Lives?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This doesn't suprise me. Anything that can be marketed will be marketed. They'll pump out a few movies, some kids toys, and maybe a 'history' channel 'documentary' and by that point anyone with an opinion other than the ones they feed to us will be made to feel like a fool. Instead of questioning the team, their actions, and origins of their orders just watch the program and let it do its work. No one will have to do any explaining if there's a show or movie right? This is how they manufacture 'truth'. Nothing new.
To question the actions of our government would put the issue of one's patriotism into doubt when in reality it's a very patriotic thing to do. Such a confusing world, in't it?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So.... the next Aladin movie should be interesting...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
So.... the next Aladin movie should be interesting...

"Walt Disney Pictures presents Bin Aladdin and the SEALS" in live bloody violence filled action for the kids. Before the middle of the last decade that seemed impossible but since Narnia and Pirates of the Caribbean I am sure that such a movie will be made.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sounds like G.I.Joe is going to have some competition...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I had the wierdest dream

It was conversations and voices with the entire world trying to ask me questions, and I said the strangest things.

Obama had to use Seal Team 6, or this would have gone on for another ten years. Just like Patton was held back from ending WW2 until people in Germany and the camps started dying from starvation. Obama can't trust most of his generals. They wanted to take his blackberry from him after he got sworn in and he refused. He was told they couldn't guarantee it's security. Some security, Bin Laden didn't get away this round like under so many presidents before. And the military wasn't able to warn him cause they didn't have control of Obama's communications.

You see people. You see what happens when I read too much ATS!

David Grouchy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Seal Team 6 "doesn't exist" in military speak because it doesn't really exist
How do you kill someone who is already dead? By sending a non-existent kill team to do it. Military people say with a straight face "Seal team 6 doesn't exist" as if they are "in on the secret". But it's true, seal team 6 really doesn't exist. It's all make believe.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Disneys plot is thwarted by the Navy which already trademarked the name.
www.cfnews13.com...

new topics

top topics

join