It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
God is the concept of a creator. To say god is an alien is to go right back to square one.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"its official"...lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but I would like to ask the OP (and those that agree with him) to consider what is called "The First Cause."
If you accept the big bang theory, then what caused. What happened one hour, one minute, one second before the Big Bang.
One cannot logically discuss the existence or non-existence of God without considering this.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I had no problem reading this as I found your ideas and thoughts interesting. I did see some flaws and problems and almost contradictions but generally I like the out of the box thinking which is always refreshing.

Reading it I was thinking maybe the sin was that our species was just too destructive? And we are being contained on this planet as punishment? We arn't exactly great at looking after this planet and there is always a war on somewhere.

Or Maybe we are just an experiment and our species is spread across hundreds of planets. They just watch and take note and the research collectively will enhance their own species. Like we do to mice.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by itsthetooth

Who is this "we" you are referring to? Scientists and scholars accept that humans are animals. If you looked at a human cell versus a dog cell under a microscope you wouldn't be able to determine which is which.

I guess it depends on what scientist you follow. I remember reading that our brains have parts animals don't. And of course they do, and I also know and understand why.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Kind of long winded.
Where of is the proof of Space Aliens, much less some kind of proof they are God.

There is not one shred of possitive proof, that Aliens even really exist.
Now your saying "offical", there is about as much "offical" proof as there is God exist.

Have you spoke with these Aliens, and they told you they are really God.
edit on 15-5-2011 by googolplex because: "l

Do you think the earth is flat?

Let me tell you guys about proof.
We will NEVER have much less accept, much less categorize alien proof as proof.

I explained this earlier. Even in the star child DNA, they didn't originally want to call the DNA alien. Of course this is where it gets complicated. We compare DNA to identify it. So without knowing what to compare it to, scientists will always call it an unknown rather than alien. Here is the kicker .... Once they are able to identify something, then it no longer qualify to bare the title of being alien.

So again, wise up and always remember that you will most likely never hear proof of alien life because its a contradiction in our terms. If we had the ability to fly to planet x and say hey, can I take some of your DNA for comparison, than ya, we might call it alien. We don't have that capability YET.
edit on 15-5-2011 by itsthetooth because: Better explination

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You know what explains all of this FAR better than Aliens or God? Natural Evolution...why is it you didn't even consider that, but are debating two speculative mythologies instead?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
In my own opinion I believe there is a God the Devine creator of the Universe. God to me is similar to electricity, you can't always see it but it is always there. To be here is a test of faith for your soul. Being good and responsibile leads to stability. Working hard to get along. I also believe there are aliens, and lots of of them who have visited and tinkered with people's minds and genetics. Maybe they are even demons, evil. Maybe some are angels, good. And some are in the grey area of morality. The problem is we live for such a short period of time and history is stolen from us by those who decide to be in charge.... the monarchies, the dictators, the catholic church the Vatican. History books and old Bibles are hoarded by those who buy them, inherit them, and steal them. We have bred like rabbits and the individual is lost in society these days. The government does not work for the people, they expect us to work for them. Information and free thinking are priceless. The past aliens are
probably dead now and who knows if they kept records of Earth? Mother Nature and the laws of Physics and Chemistry are brutal.
What really started my thinking on this was that they found a size 10 shoe print in a shale/ slate fossil with the trilobites out in Utah. The trilobites died out 350 million years ago. The shoe print was size 10 with a heel, double stitching in leather are as fine or better than what the shoe makers can accomplish today.
So who was walking around 350 million years ago with the trilobites? I am sure if we could go into space we would be leaving humans on planets to start populating them. It seems rational to me.
edit on 15-5-2011 by frugal because: sp

You have some interesting views. I think of the shockras in your description. You are however questioning our design when you believe we have to be tested. You probably believe that because we were in fact tested in the bible. He needed to know if erasing our memory and pulling our powers would make us obedient slaves. And it didn't which is where we are today. Our design is inteligent, always keep that in your mind when you think about things like this. Otherwise your saying he was smart enough to design you but just not smart enough to design you the way he wanted to.

I'm a science major, if its not obvious, I'm also the identifier of an arcane virus. I'm trying to find someone help me get a wikipedia put up about it because it should be listed. Anyhow. If you want to believe we are test subjects, you need to consider the following. How come nothing else is getting tested? How come he is unsure in his work. How is it he was fine with the other 5 million species but questions arose with us. How come all other life has solid blue laminate but our DNA has 7 sections that are lab altered, visible in every human ever on earth. ( except for Jesus, I'm assuming)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by frugal

Electricty is not always there.
So if you can't see it, might not be there. Don't be standing in water when you check, to see for sure.

I missed something, please elaborate.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Now..that was interesting!! To my surprise, some of it ..were things I had been thinking myself. Amazing! Now, maybe I won't feel so guilty thinking that way.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
For now I am leaning this way (In short) as a possibility...

God = Advanced Aliens, genetically modified humans into existence (In own image).

Satan = Advanced Aliens, opposing faction and warred with Michael, General of God who destroyed Satan's realm (Mars?).

Current purpose: Test to see which ideology Humanity will subscribe to given free will.

Creator = Life itself connected by threads, dimensions, unified (compartmentalized) consciousness/sub-consciousness. The real God (as per description in the Bible) which we are all a part of.

I think people will understand what I mean by that? No time to get into it really.

I like, wow, thats cool and it actually makes sense.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

Obviously thats the part you disagree with

You know, with the thread title and all

My point was that even in the christianity, God is defined as being omnipresent. Meaning, that no matter what, God is all things. So, in that context, it is quite literally impossible, for anything to not be God, though not exclusively (obviously!).

It seems you are using christianity, specifically, as the foundation for the post, so that is why im sticking with it. i could claim myself a christian, but most practitioners would/have considered me a heretic
Regardless of that, even within the technical christian belief system, whether we were created by aliens, trevor, or the FSM, they would all be considered parts of God. The idea of something being omnipresent is the point i am putting forward. If something is always present, everywhere, then it is all things. So, regardless of what process happens, who makes the specific process begin, or how the process happens, it was done as a part of God (in this context).

Either way, i think you would find it rather interesting to do in-depth studies of comparative religion. The notion of God put forward in this thread seems to not only be based exclusively in one religion, but in others limited presented context of that religion.

It's funny you say that cause I had some input on this whole direction from a friend of mine that has read over 6 different bibles, and many others from other countries as well as in other languages. What he told me is there is always shocking similarity in the generalization of the whole idea. It's almost as though the same thing repeated with a lot of similarities.

I should update my OP so that its more clear that GOD needed to pull the wool over our eyes to make us believe he was all we needed to believe in. It's fact. It even says in the bible that he is a jealous god and wants us to only love him. WTF, is there suppose to be another creator we might consider. Nope, he wasn't our creator to begin with and it was the only way he could try to keep us loyal sheep.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Thank you OP for correcting the OP. I have to add to your research/thoughts that I have been involved in experimentation and even though I do not claim to hold all the answers, I can say that after a time you do not associate with the pain of the probes they insert into you. You know it is happening but on the other hand it is as if it is happening to someone else. My personal experience was of them going into my side at about the last rib down.

So what you said about memory wipes are not exactly right.

You do understand you memory can come back. Did you not read my details on TGA? You can even ask any doctor and they will tell you the best chance at getting memory back is exposing yourself to familiar things. Even then its a maybe. Some people just don't, and some get back bits and pieces, and some get back all of it...... well as far as we know right?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Technology now adays is making you think like that, we could of been primitive until we got wiped out and had to start over

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Do you know how this is supposed to work when you say it is official? The onus of proof is on you to provide all the evidence to change our minds from God was the creator to God was an alien. You coming on here saying This is official would mean that you have indecisive evidence that God was an alien. I did not see that and since you are the one asking for proof I am going to assume you have no evidence yourself.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

there are three races on earth. there is the sons of man, mankind and human beings. its funny little wayne has a video saying i am not a human being. google dr delbert blair supreme being. he explains it all. also listen to kanye west power video its saying the same thing!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
I'm not sure what to make of this - the header is misleading and the rest is watered out with hogwash...

If you have a theory; please narrow it down to maximum one single paragraph; then followed by a short explanation. If we want the full lecture, we'll ask!

The official version is this; if there is or have ever been a mono God - he/she/it would not tell anyone because the first one being told would become better than everyone else - almost godlike...

...and even if Jesus was the inventor of cheese, it does neither prove he's divine nor has anything to do with the mining of the moon!

Sorry I'm new to blogs, its a valid complaint....
I agree with your statement but your basing your idea under the idea that our creator would have to be something we know or can identify with. I don't think we are that close.. It's easy to say god is an alien, its easy to prove just by reading the bible. It's sort of sealed by my views. No body took me by the hand, or gave me direction.
In fact I'll explain how it came to view.
In 93 I was in college one day and a schoolmate handed me a watchtower. This is a periodical handout through the Jahovas witness religion. I looked at the cover and read the artical all based on the Ezekiel chapter.
Weird, explaining things that seemed to make no sense, god in four golden rings with eyes, animal heads etc....
I knew something was amiss here and grabbed a KJ book, for no particular reason and got a completely different understanding. As I recall the edition I had a hold of clearly stated that god came to earth in a metalic bird. Version I now find say a variance on that but it is still clear. Now some people argue and say NO that was an airplane. Either way you slice it, it's advanced and not fitting with the intelligence of our race. We don't have those capabilities even today, and its because god put us in the dumb down factor. He honestly wanted us to stay here.

10.000 years ago I guarantee we had those capabilities, and probably more power than the man that introduced himself to us as our creator. If it's not clear yet what has happened to us, we were tricked, and used, to serve a purpose. So here we are.
It's hard to imagine but look at it like this, when we fly over a tiger with a helicopter and dart him and stick a transmitter in his belly, do you think when he wakes up, he will understand what has happened to him? Hell no, hes clueless.

Look at an anteater, my favorite of example.......
He has a long nose to sniff out the ants, long sticky tounge to grab the ants, and the perfect claws to tear up the ant hills. If he was smart enough to ask himself one day, what his purpose in life was, do you think he would have a problem figuring it out? Nope, it's obvious.

Look at yourself in the mirror, can you figure out what your purpose is in life?
To work a job, pay bills, feed yourself, make babys because that is such a special ability as though no other life here can do that. You will not get the answer because its not on this planet.

With your powers working, or in your intended design, if you stepped foot on your home planet, things would be all to obvious. You would know without explanation where and what to eat, you would know how and where to sleep, you would know what your purpose is in life because it would be more than obvious.

Even the dimensions and attributes of your body would prove to have reason. Think of the anteater.
You have to trust me on this that if your creator was intelligent enough to build you, and you are of in intelligent design, he would also create a planet made to accommodate you, and earth is not that place.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
Very informative thread OP. i like the points that you made about Sodom and Gommorah being hit with Nuclear bombs. there are sites around the world that they say are radioactive. I don't know if that can happen naturally but its interesting to think about. Ive always felt that we were an advanced race millions of years ago but we blew ourselves up. And yes i think history will repeat itself again in the near future. S&F for you my friend

Well thank you. There is actually still glass at that site which is what happens to sand from the heat. There is still radiation levels. Of course its even in the bible that peeps were fore warned to get out because of the blast, heat, radiation. It may not be proof it was an a bomb but I think its passes a high degree verification to feel safe enough to call it such. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck. In this case even if it wasn't as far as I'm concerned, I would still address it as a duck. It the results, and purpose that are unforgiven

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Originally posted by majormojo500
Oh man please please go break that very long OP into paragraphs that can be easily read or scanned, I used to do the same thing so you are not alone, but really I would love to read what you have to say but it is just too frustrating to try and stay focused on such a long run on. OK?

I counted 44 paragraphs. You made an incorrect observation. As far as god being an alien and not the creator is misleading.

You need to open the book a little more and dig deeper. Read about astro-theology,,,mezzaroth or mezzarot. You can find a chunk of truth in some of Jordan Maxwells studies.

However OP,,,you will more than likely join the haters club. 2/3rds of conspiracy theory enthusiasts get critical of most of the big names..Swerdlow, Maxwell, Jones, Hoagland, Zitchen, Icke etc ..They even fight with each other as well and get to hating one another . Drop the personalities and dig at their info....the raw data.

What did you find to be incorrect, please explain with any or suggest support.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b83891a806e8.jpg[/atsimg]
Cool story, bro.

But seriously, that's really long and I'm on lunch right now. When I get home tonight I'll read it.
edit on 5/15/2011 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join