It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The other thing to realize is I found my findings on my own without any direction. After the fact, found out ZS was on the same path. Pretty interesting HUH?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have removed myself from the current beliefs of sin, and going to hell. I'm sorry but it all looks like gods plan to control us. Honestly, ask yourself, why would our creator be trying to control us? Because it's not easy for him? Or is it because he made us with flaws? Are you questioning his abilities? God and the creator are not one in the same to me. God was someone that tried to convince us (or we possibly misunderstood) that he was our creator. There are a plethora of things that make it so.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well the memo, or definition of the word official was posted in my notes to explain why it was used. So yes, you must have missed that memo.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Indeed. I believe now is the time for you though to expand your research. Collectively, you may discover hidden pieces to your puzzle and/or find out that you were in fact way off about some things.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well there is some truth in that. My understanding (providing I explained it well and most get the idea) explains god, our creation, how we got here, our purpose in life, why we have multiple religions, why we have atheists, why we are so sick on this planet, and many many other things.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
AH HA, a clue. Yes, there still must be, a creator, please read my about 3 posts ago on the history channel. It's weird.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I feel Jesus in my heart as well. Trust me, if god or Jesus were actually in your presence, you would be paralyzed. Alien powers are overwhelming, and while I don't feel Jesus was an alien, our disabled powers could be common place with what we hear about others out there. You see, since there are aliens, we are also aliens. Even more so not being on our home planet. and remember god has a pattern, so in a lot of ways, we would be alike.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting, I always believed women were above men. I wonder if thats why the creator let them have MTDNA and not men. Very interesting, ty.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I love you !!!! All hail to trevor.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

lol what ^ said...how is this offical I see no proof

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OMG, you guys are killing me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Um.. men AND women both have mtDNA. It is just that the mtDNA is passed down through the mother and nDNA is passed down from the father. Every person on the planet has mtDNA and nDNA... not one or the other.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of an old "Twilight Zone" episode i remember watching.
An astronaut was on a solo mission that crashed on a strange world. He kept transmisions with Mission Control for awhile. They told him that he wouldn't be able to return, they had no way of fixing his ship. So he begins to look around the planet a bit, looking for food or anything that might help him survive. He ends up running across a female, that didn't speak the same language as him but they managed to communicate in some way. After a day or so trying to understand from her where he was, he gets a transmission that his home world is going to be destroyed and hes going to be the only one left. The story eventually ends with him getting her name outta her. It was Eve, his was Adam, and the strange new world he crashed on, they named it Earth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Please click the "reply to" or "quote" button above the post you want to respond to. I see your responses but I don't know to whom you are responding. Thanks.

A lot of what you posted are thoughts I have had as I try and figure out w.t.f. is really going on in our world. God being a space alien is the only way I can explain to myself how his miracles where even possible. I don't think parting the Red Sea is magical as much as it being highly technological and the burning bush was a hologram as to not show his true nature. I bet if we were to see the God of the old testament he would scare the hell out of us.

The 10 commandments were clearly to keep us from killing one another. Don't covent your neighbors wife and he won't put a hatchet in your forehead. Much like why you shouldn't steal from him. They are purposely used to direct us into self preservation. Almost like God was leaving and left us a to do list for his children so that upon his return there will be some of us alive. At 7 billion strong, what a surprise he'll get.

Now here comes the part where I differ a lil'. The God I've been referencing to is the God of the Old Testament and perhaps even the Quran. He is an entity that may have mortality through technology.
The Almighty God, in my opinion, is the energy that makes up everything, even the God of the Old Testament. Therefore this idea of God is everywhere and everybody at the same time. We are part of this Almighty God. For Star Wars fans it would be the "force".

edit on 15-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

*Raises hand* 'Me'
I have read all of Mr.Sitchin books, and quite abit about those who have attacked his work.
It is my understanding, that our Real history has been layed out in the Sumerian cylinder seals explaining in detail...how we came about through genetic manipulation by the 'Gods'.
I find it hard to believe that the Sumer seals were crafted just for chits and jiggles. (as some would have you believe)
But here again, we find a concerted effort to cover up our real history...as has been the case time and time again.
Following the death of Mr Sitchin, a concerted effort was put forth on the web to discredit his work...which was not cool since the guy could not fight back.
Not cool.

I believe that the bible and other forms of religious doctrine, have been gleaned from the true ancient knowledge that is in existence, locked away in deep hidden vaults.....and twisted by the few, to control the many.
Think about it, if you buy into the bible....who profits?

Our True history has been uncovered in these Sumer seals, yet for some reason....people 'can't' accept it.
Why is that....How can people, for example, look on the pyramids, or ancient temples that were built with stone blocks exceeding the lifting capacity of today's machinery.....and just casualty dismiss it ??

Ropes and copper tools?
*chuckles*........you have Got to be kidding me.
It's more like mass hypnosis that is keeping people away from seeing the truth, right out in the open....

There, that's my rant for today.
Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i always thought the ancient alien theory had some weight, and from all the TV shows and books and posts like this, etc. it seems others think the same. Though, really, it should have been obvious a thread with this title would have nothing "officially official" about it. Some are more concerned with semantics than actual content and concepts.

Not entirely sure how it affects the idea of some definitions of God though, beyond the typical judeo-christian belief systems at least, and even then... it would be more a different interpretation of the same story than anything else. Really, it isnt even applicable to several belief systems on the matter. i still fail to see how such things are philosophically mutually exclusive (aliens and god) beyond certain humans limited perspective on things (on both the yea/nay response).

If God is omnipresent as general christian belief writes, then of course God was/is a space alien, amongst.. a "few" other things
And in being all things, whatever was our creator, whether it was aliens or simple isolated long-term biological processes, it would be God. This doesnt even jump out of traditional belief systems, and doesnt bring up those who have simply searched for such things themselves instead of looking at others actions and thoughts in the context of organized religion.

OP, also, it would probably be helpful if you were to note who you were addressing with each of your posts. It may seem obvious in your mind who you are talking to, but that isnt the case for others. Well, for me at least
This can be done by either just putting their screen name in the post or clicking "reply to" on the post you are replying to. It just helps clear communication in a medium where only text is used.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

the idea of an aien being god is extremely interesting.

My reason for that is because during WWII american planes were thought to be of supernatural origin/alien.

just my 2p

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think there is good and evil in everything. Even myself, I find I have good and bad. It's just like aliens coming down here and abducting us. We see that is bad, based on our beliefs, but they might not understand, much less respect that. I think all life has the ability to make choices, that's why our creator gave us those options. Choosing, is just that, an option. I think we choose what we think is right, but question why we have the option to begin with. If our creator did want us making those decisions, he simply would have have allowed it in our design. I don't believe in slaughtering animals for food, but we have to for protien, or we die, its that simple.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I have been reading the book of Enoch which talks about a man who was the scribe of the 'Angels" he describes their activities motives and doings in great detail,He talks about the ALL GOD you refer to, after reading and rereading this text I have come to the conclusion that he was a high paid human 'employee of a 'corporation of sorts ,he talks about being shown many "realms' Dimensions? Planets? he is finally taken to be with ALLGOD which I get the impression is a place!

oh and Enoch was Sumerian

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
The only thing that's official is that you are denying the massive amount of logic against such a claim. Why are we the "aliens," in a planet full of intelligent lifeforms. Did aliens bring thousands of lifeforms with them? Did they also impregnate the earth's crust with fossilized false lifeforms?

I hate to be the one to break it to you.....we are animals. We are an anomaly, a mutation, a solar mutation.

Interesting.... We determined we are NOT animals based on the fact that our brains are very different from all other animals. There are parts to our brains that simply don't exist in animals. If you missed my take on creation, all things bare the blue laminate which means they were created (as far as we know or understand) in the normal way that everything else was created. While I can't argue that not everything here in eath appears to be indiginious, there is a big difference between aliens abducting them and moving them here, and doing that on top of altering their DNA, which was the case in us. Uhm, I think of Noahs arc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join