It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM

First, don't let poor grammar ruin your credibility.

If this is true than we would have...
"If this is true then..."

While I have no basis to prove ideas on vestigial Oregon’s,...
Oregon! Really? I think you may mean "organ".

Please don't use this "factoid" because it is total nonsense...

...and supposedly only use 10% of the capacity of our brains...
...and not fact at all. It's like an urban legend that gets repeated. Again, damage to your credibility.

The tree of knowledge seems to be a...
Be careful with this one. Most people miss this, so you're not alone. The Bible actually says, "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil".

A good example is a video I watched about a man that gets a visit while he was sleeping, and was instantly put into a paralysis state. He was a strong hearted Christian and believed very much in the power of Jesus. Apparently in the few seconds that this alien was standing at the foot of his bed, he mustered up just enough strength to pray out loud, and envision Jesus coming down from the skies to help him. The alien vanished and never returned.
This sounds like sleep paralysis to me. I've experienced it. It happens. Check out this link and I think you will agree that the similarity is overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Except that we were not created we evolved from lesser life forms . Oh and the Vatican came out last year and said the story of Adam and Eve was just that. A story for illustration. No factual basis at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello all, this is my second post on here. I'm a rapper but I listen to all music and I'm just wondering...does anybody remember that song "God is a Girl?" I do believe the woman who sang that had a mysterious death though everybody says it was drug overdose. The song basically says God is on this planet, walking amongst us, waiting for the right moment to enact "her" next move.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Too bad the fossilized remains of early man show that we spent that time right here on earth.

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join