It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimjimslim96
reply to post by itsthetooth

God was not a little grey dude who drove around on a flying saucer. God is a better being...a perfect of all perfect examples of life. He created us in his image..which would explain the perfect cells etc. (To me anyway) God is (most probably) from another dimension. Not another planet. And what is to say Aliens are not from other dimensions? I do not wish to contradict your opinion, but only to shed light on another one!
Hope you think it through!

Well if your confusing God with the one that created us, your probably correct, if your referring to the one that claimed to create us, your wrong. He did create us in his image, but you are taking it out of context. He had a plan to alter our DNA and make us stupid and weak by taking away some of our powers. Did you read my whole post? Dimension could mean another planet, as in heavan. I think these common understandings is what has caused us to not see the obvious. The bible clearly says he visited us in a space craft. That kind of sums it up for me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
My own faith is ufonautis, which is the name of my religion, that worship's most of the ET's, as Gaods, that have taking a liking to our Earth and it's occupants. That's because I don't have anything, or anybody better to worship for at the moment.

The chance that humans were brought to this planet by ET's, is not out of the realm of possibilty. But evolution is much more in the realm of likely thinking that has much basis in fact.

Well your correct in the sense that we should have evolution proof because it should be here. Honestly we should have no problem problem proving it if it were true. It appears to be nothing more than theory, based on theory, based on theory. Unlike my findings of facts that some try to debunk or scientists that cant come out and say what they think it is becuase we have no proof to compare it to.

But whether we were seeded here on Earth or not, does not escape the fact that ET's and Earth people are a product of evolution; including the whole Universe as well.

If evolution exists in our existance, Aside from defects and mutations, we should have no problem proving thats where we came from. They are two seperate things. Even if evolution did exists, there is still no proof we came from it.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 13-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 13-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Also, I don't believe in the faith that Gaod created us in his own image. Because that belief is mired in racism. Just because: anybody who is "different looking than us," or not having the "right colored skin" is on the pathway to evil, demonization and the dark side.

There is no heavan and hell, at least in the common understanding. Heavan is our home planet. You are not on your home planet, if you didn't know that. I believe that we were taken against our will and relocated. I can give pages of pages of pages of proof to support this to the point that it's indisputable.

Foofighter's forever.

Erno86

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

My own faith is ufonautis, which is the name of my religion, that worship's most of the ET's, as Gaods, that have taking a liking to our Earth and it's occupants. That's because I don't have anything, or anybody better to worship for at the moment.

The chance that humans were brought to this planet by ET's, is not out of the realm of possibilty. But evolution is much more in the realm of likely thinking that has much basis in fact.

Well your correct in the sense that we should have evolution proof because it should be here. Honestly we should have no problem problem proving it if it were true. It appears to be nothing more than theory, based on theory, based on theory. Unlike my findings of facts that some try to debunk or scientists that cant come out and say what they think it is becuase we have no proof to compare it to.

But whether we were seeded here on Earth or not, does not escape the fact that ET's and Earth people are a product of evolution; including the whole Universe as well.

If evolution exists in our existance, Aside from defects and mutations, we should have no problem proving thats where we came from. They are two seperate things. Even if evolution did exists, there is still no proof we came from it.

Foofighter's

Erno86

Well you should never have to feel like you have to worship anyone. I don't believe in worship. God wanted us to serve him, as in mine gold for him, and of course be a loyal slave as well. Of course there is something very wrong with that and I'm highly against worship.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

God as a job description.. lol
We don't belong here.. we do nothing but destroy ( ourselves and enviroment)
unfortunately by the time we've learnt it might be too late.. lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Lol this is all blasphemy topic

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Lol this is all blasphemy topic

It's only blasphemy if you believe in the faith. Faith was only for control reasons, thats all. When god told us in the bible to not accept the direction of anyone else, otherwise it was the work of satan. It's only because he knew he wasn't the ONLY god, and he knew there would be intervention from others at some point that could spoil his plans for us. Obviously, most of them are NOT good, or only out to take advantage of others, just like God did to us.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
doomsday was written in an alien bible, i believe all this
stay safe humans

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
doomsday was written in an alien bible, i believe all this
stay safe humans

Well one thing is clear, god passed on back when the bible was finished. There is a section where he is telling us that will not be able to tend to us for much longer.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My Thoughts on this subject is thus;

GOD is the creator of all, in the long run although ofcourse he did not create the iPhone, Man did. But ofcourse the first man was created by GOD's Power.

No Man can create a planet of living beings, water, animals and elements..etc

Men can synthensize, Manipulate Organic products. Man can create with what is among us with the materials that GOD put on this planet.

GOD could be an alien, but not one of those flying around in a space ship abducting people.
The word"alien" my definition for this is a Being we are not familiar with by the looks of him in a designated area.
Like an immigrant.

the Bible was written when it was. But before Adam and Eve there must have been cavemen and neanderthals
which from what i read in Genisis there was no word of.

and The logics in the bible are different to the logics we know today.

read the preface, the very last paragraph states"Like all translations of the Bible, made as they are by imperfect man, this one undoubtedly falls short of its goals." it is the first sentence of the last paragraph.
my point being Theres a bible containing some proof, science explains otherwise sometimes, regardless, GOD exists. ALL Powerful, and he's caring, But you need to listen to him, I do not want to sound like a hypocrite because sometimes i want to do what i want to do.

most of us are of GODs creation,
but i believe Jesus is one of his offsprings, of the same race, basically like DNA which made him a God, but the son. Not like Adam and Eve. Adam was created from Dust by GOD.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IWouldKnow

Most of what your telling me seems to be right in there with mainstream religion. When the human genome was recently mapped, it basically squashed religion. The reason being is our DNA is reporting us to be over 200,000 years old. Now where things get scary is scientists aren't letting us know just how old. And I think there is a reason for that. It's possible that we are older than earth, and they don't want to scare anyone.

Even in the bible it says earth is not our home. It also mentions aliens. The book is listed as being supernatural which again means aliens. God can hear our thoughts and prayers. Telepathy is an alien power. The ezekeil chapter explains god coming down to visit us in a space craft. Aliens fly space craft. The list goes on but hopefully you get the picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, i believe in God and aliens as well. I think our ancestors had the two confused most of the time. Usually what i tell religious folk who have trouble combining God and aliens is, why would you limit Gods creativity to just one race? I mean the universe is massive, probably indefinite and the amount of planets that could hold life is probably indefinite as well. Now, logically speaking that makes for a HUGE chance that there are many other races out there that manifested into intelligent beings waaaaayyyy before we did and have the capability to travel intergalactically. I personally do believe that they had some part in starting the human race, these extraterrestrials. I believe God, started everything up and then indirectly influences the way the universe flows through species like you and me, planets animals, plants, atoms, everything! (which is kinda directly
) I think the amount of dimensions there are is indefinite. God is not a "being" or a specific thing. That is a very humanistic view and way to specific for primitive beings such as us to be stating. All we can say is God is a consciousness. In fact THE consciousness.

The OP has good points, don't agree with everything you stated but i do not hate you nor do i look down upon you in any way. We are all very young and have much to learn especially from each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
to tell the truth.
i used to look up at the sky and i would see a yellow light. i used to think of it as a star, til i told it telepathically

"If you can hear me, Then move to the right, my right"
That it did.
I Dont think of it as a star anymore...now, The North Star remains relevent..Could be a ship for that matter
Now doing research of the reason a star changes color. i foundit changes due to temperature.

If the North Star turns red its because of temperature.. If its a ship then i might know the "God" you speak of....
a manipulator...an alien most likely. Thrives off Belief through manipulation. Manipulates others who steals His "light" to feel better of himself.

now he might not be a god, but a man with power. or alien with power, To this theory i will add, if Satan or the other "angels" are relative...then theyre only Aliens with wings...with Heaven pertaining to a planet. Hell, most likely being this one......
thats only for the whole Ezikiel Idea..i know this man in person, and he is ruining my life, through feeble minded young adults....
who apprently recieved permission from this man...to make me pay through desicion after desicion....

although i do not worship this man, hes just another man with jealousy...he doesnt know how to spell....knows how to treat people roughly through the streets....knows the secrets in my life and figured a few of his own out.

Now me on the other hand.
I am just a man in my head. But in my heart i like to think of him as someone special...
someone who people look upto in their time of need.

Let me teach you all something, If you treat GOD kindly, He will treat u kindly, Depending on your past...

You dont have to worship him.

GOD. could and might be all around us, we could be a thought, or a memory, think about this

This might not seem farfetched.
But these ideas could be long searched for answers.

We might be tested by GOD...we could be an experiment.we could be an Idea...a thought..theprocess of a thought. GOD could be thinking about us, he could be imaginiing us. For example if u think of a desicion. and the outcome, with GODs voice it will happen.
and i know some of you have heard his voice.
Seriously dont lieto yourselves.
we problably dont exist. But evidence could state otherwise...
what im trying to say in basic terms. is maybe all of this exists. Because GOD exists. maybe just maybe GODs thinking "What will Happen if i do this. and that. What happens, when i create this. What will these people do..."
Or maybe hes thinking of what will Happen if he created a universe, with an earth of millions of incompitent people....and were the thought hes thinking.
and im speaking of our creator.

Something else id like to share. when i was sixteen...I Figured out how to cast a lightning Bolt into the sky. To hit the ground or vise versa. i tested it more then once.No im not a scientist...Just regular man...in my head i couldnt do it, but i found out another way to do so...I also figured out how an "alien" so to speak insemniated Mary. TO give birth to Jesus Christ. itwasnt an alien at all(most likely) because of my so called Talent(just giving it alabel)
i Figured out how to...inseminate a human woman, By being miles away. with a non injecting sperm technique.....
never really touched her physically, If i did it was like a hug, or a kiss on the cheek"with clothes on imight add".

ONe child ive created with out sex. or physical insemination...
the other was created wisely...
the man who i spoke of earlier apparently had something else to do with having my sisters baby to be born....either a matter of knowledge through time. or manipulation.

but i wont get into that.

i've figured out healing abilities...without a word, I figured how to Ascend without my physica body plus without meditation. and all this without Manipulation. Figured out how tomake myself more powerful. Etc. Cant fly btw

After your done reading this, without manipulation. You will either feel a variety of things..A Nose itch, or an itch anywhere on your body, a tiny pain or muscle spasm. Either those or Blur in your eyes, or a euphoric feeling through your endorphins. Making your life better from the point on...Following back to me doubling the effects.
Dont Sin...itwill only turn around on you to a minimal.
DO Good unto GOD he might do the same.

one last thing. if your reading this. now you might be surprised, nd the man i mentioned earlier might be the guy in te ship.
but i might just be something bigger....im not Satan. o

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If you read this a few times it makes sense !!! Finally someone has done his research into a lot issues and melted them down to its only conclusion then clearly talks about a showing where he got the facts from so real people can understand and not dispute the facts !! I believe like him we were brought here and where we come from and where we got our name Terryends which means Terraformers and OalTerriends comes from outer terraformers which some are called we were brought to terraform planets and take their resources so as the Hubble telescope showed they are is a galaxy size ship gobbling up so it systems for fuel and we are sent ahead to strip mine the planets of usable resources them the leftovers are converted to fuel the galaxy sized ship that we all came from and this man has put it all together you to understand why we are here and what our purposes really for I hope you understand !!!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Great post.

Very thought provoking and surprisingly similar to the way i personally tend to think too.

Religious folks have commented to me, that this could stem from a section that mentions a conversion difference of time between Earth and heaven. I agree but not on the idea that heaven is a spiritual place. It would appear to be more of a physical place. Another planet. This also explains a time difference as well as there is probably a different time line in the rotation of the planet.

Another possibility is that 'Heaven' (probably a bastardisation of some other word, lost over time or poorly comprehended by ancient minds) is a physical place...but not a planet. A ship instead.

Travelling in this 'heaven ship' at, near to or even beyond light speed, would explain time differences nicely using our currently understood physics.

A day in ship travelling at relativistic speeds would indeed equal much longer a time period on Earth.

Not sure how much longer exactly (maybe a math egghead could run some numbers?), but let's say a decade = a day on ship. (it isn't a decade, but you get the point)

This also explains how people claim 'gods time' is very different to Earth time, inasmuch as a single day to god, is like years for us on Earth.

This all sounds ridiculous...unless you add a ship that is travelling at a very high rate of speed, then it becomes clear...clear that god in heaven, is actually travelling on a very fast ship. Ergo, it is an ET on a advanced craft.

Perhaps from the ET's perspective, they created a habitat and a population of animals, including us Humans only a few months ago...

edit on 8-10-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BecksterSeerOfThings

If you read this a few times it makes sense !!! Finally someone has done his research into a lot issues and melted them down to its only conclusion then clearly talks about a showing where he got the facts from so real people can understand and not dispute the facts !! I believe like him we were brought here and where we come from and where we got our name Terryends which means Terraformers and OalTerriends comes from outer terraformers which some are called we were brought to terraform planets and take their resources so as the Hubble telescope showed they are is a galaxy size ship gobbling up so it systems for fuel and we are sent ahead to strip mine the planets of usable resources them the leftovers are converted to fuel the galaxy sized ship that we all came from and this man has put it all together you to understand why we are here and what our purposes really for I hope you understand !!!

There is nothing about itsthetooth's posts that make sense, regardless of how many times you read them, and nothing that makes any of his ramblings "official". His "facts" are invariably baseless claims or conjecture, typically parroted from Van Daniken, Sitchin, and Pye.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Another possibility is that 'Heaven' (probably a bastardisation of some other word, lost over time or poorly comprehended by ancient minds) is a physical place...but not a planet. A ship instead.

Not sure why you think this is a possibility. Genesis 1:1, from the Tanakh:

בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ.

or, translated:

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

"Heavens" (shamayim, שָּׁמַיִם) literally denotes what's above the "earth" (erets, הָאָרֶץ), so when taken literally God created the sky and the ground. A literal reading of this passage loses some of the intent of the language being used. In Hebrew, "the heavens and the earth" is an idiomatic expression meaning everything. So, perhaps a less ambiguous translation would be "In the beginning, God created everything." I know, it doesn't sound quite as cool.

Your hypothesis that "heaven" means "ship" in this, or any other Biblical context, is suspect on two counts:

1. These weren't people that didn't know what modes of transportation were. They knew what boats were. They knew what chariots were. They knew what carts were. They had the wheel. If they wanted to say "boat" or "chariot" or "cart" or some other vehicle that I'm not even remembering right now, they had words for them.

2. It doesn't say "God came to the earth in the heavens" or "God brought Adam to earth in the heavens". It says "God created the heavens and the earth" -- "God created the sky and the ground", not "God came to the ground in the sky".

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am a total newbie -- 1st post. I saw ATS start --about the fellow trained to intercept abduction information transmitted mentally from aliens.

I'm working on a radio to phone home.

When/if it works I'll let you know who runs the kingdom within --provided such is compliant with the big plan of the multi-verse, and the celestial being within is of my same determination of mind.

The information comes from a man recovering from a massive cerebral stroke, and subsequent weeks in a coma.

He lost his fear of disclosure, and dumped as much of the story as he could before the darkness gripped his mind again.

He claims to have been the innovator and builder of the looking glass project --through twenty versions.

He claims the shadow forces wanted the tech as a super-luminal radio to contact off-world human colonies.

He describes the being that assisted him in the project as a close, mutual friend that is Earth resident for several hundred million years ---a.k.a., a supreme being.

He claims to have made first contact when a ship materialized from beneath the clouds and descended into the treetops. He was approached by an orb of light ---this at age eight.

He saw his entire future-life when the orb first approached the day before... and it landed in a ship of light the next day, physically presented to him. He touched it.

This is his story, not mine. When he entered contract work with shadow forces, the celestial being from childhood was his work-mate on the project.

Weirdly, I understood all the alien science he continued to gush for a few days. Then ten more days at the family residence where he convalesced. Much of it is recorded. It's all burnt into my head.

Especially so --when he first described what he built. What he described was what I saw in a vision while meditating forty years ago at age 19. A thing that I had built that showed the patterns of ones mind in a plasma chamber --that brought a sense of compliance with the multi-verse.

Sincerely,
Newbie tunes

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
God is good God is Great. You have it wrong. The Devine Cosmic God created Everything. Aliens may have been here
now and then as posers. Everything makes sense and has design that is magical. We are blessed. Sure bad things happen. It is your challenge in life to make it through and make sense of it all while doing good. Some of life makes no sense, and there are no solutions to the problems sometimes. Especially, when other people are involved. I have a habit of knowing who is calling, not through telepathy, but understanding and noticing people's behavior patterns. I also blow out light bulbs when I turn them on. I always thought I am unlucky here. My mother was so upset with this tendency of mine she didn't want me to turn on the lights. Bulbs were many dollars each for her ceiling lights. Who really knows? I know that good and evil really exist. Possibly another dimension is for the dead spirits. Spirituality is very important to help humanity get through the tough sad parts of life, and it keeps society stable. All religions are express gratitude to a Devine Cosmic God. It is all personal choice of expression. Bless all!

edit on 11-10-2013 by frugal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join