It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Well they don't need to take us over when they already have and disabled us to dumb us down as well as make us completely defenseless against them.

OH, believe me, if they'd have taken us over by now, we would all be living like it was in the dark ages. That is the way they want it to be, so no, they've not succeeded in that goal yet. The greys did the disabling for reasons totally unrelated to the Jue-sah. But the Jue-sah have so taken advantage of those limitations imposed on us by the greys. And despite their efforts across several hundred thousand years, they haven't been able to make us defenseless.. look, one arm of the illuminati gave us our guns and now they can't even talk us out of them. The actual 'dumbing down' is a fairly recent effort---all part of their plan to break and enslave America so they can use our armies to take over the rest of the world governments they don't already own.

But as for truly dumbed down?? Nope. Humanity, with it's access to all the alien information in our racial unconscious, is actually one of the smartest of the species. We come up with some seriously great stuff... we now are more advanced than 99% of all the rest of the aliens (part of what scares them about us... they see us as 9 yos with nuclear power, which they don't have), and that other 1% is only barely, and they are using us to help them create the things they need/want that is more advanced than what we humans have available to us.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Give me one example of evolution or adaptation in comparison to humans. Just one, even if it's only a small percentage, I'll take it.

You'll have to explain that request. In comparison to humans? You mean evolution in humans? Animals compared to humans?

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Well they don't need to take us over when they already have and disabled us to dumb us down as well as make us completely defenseless against them.

OH, believe me, if they'd have taken us over by now, we would all be living like it was in the dark ages. That is the way they want it to be, so no, they've not succeeded in that goal yet. The greys did the disabling for reasons totally unrelated to the Jue-sah. But the Jue-sah have so taken advantage of those limitations imposed on us by the greys. And despite their efforts across several hundred thousand years, they haven't been able to make us defenseless.. look, one arm of the illuminati gave us our guns and now they can't even talk us out of them. The actual 'dumbing down' is a fairly recent effort---all part of their plan to break and enslave America so they can use our armies to take over the rest of the world governments they don't already own.

But as for truly dumbed down?? Nope. Humanity, with it's access to all the alien information in our racial unconscious, is actually one of the smartest of the species. We come up with some seriously great stuff... we now are more advanced than 99% of all the rest of the aliens (part of what scares them about us... they see us as 9 yos with nuclear power, which they don't have), and that other 1% is only barely, and they are using us to help them create the things they need/want that is more advanced than what we humans have available to us.

How do you know the grays did it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone

Give me one example of evolution or adaptation in comparison to humans. Just one, even if it's only a small percentage, I'll take it.

You'll have to explain that request. In comparison to humans? You mean evolution in humans? Animals compared to humans?

Well darwin claims we started from primates, give me some other examples of other such mutations of other species.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
reply to post by itsthetooth

Another question, how are aliens that abduct humans, related or connected to god???????

"god' aka the Jue-sah aren't involved in the abductions, for the most part. They do steal humans to kill and drink their blood though. That is a truth about the Jue-sah and their flunkie Dracs. They prefer the blonde haired blue eyed 'aryan' genotype, because it has more of the Elven DNA in it and therefore can help them use raw energy better; sorta like bullets for the gun. The elven DNA is like a .44 magnum, versus grey DNA (Asians) which is more like a .22.

Some of it is being done by the greys, who are watching us to see how we will make the shift into our spirit/light bodies.. they want to see how it happens on the DNA level. They don't intend we die... but some do just out of shock.

And some are being done by these just barely sentient alien beings that are kinda like rats; they stow away on the alien's space craft to get here. From what I can see of them, they've develop a kind of skin that allows them to survive in space, and in the atmosphere, and they can use raw energy to transport themselves around. If they abduct you though, you're gonna be found dead somewhere, with wounds just like the cattle mutilations which they are also responsible for.

That does it, I'm dying my hair black.

*lol* Might work, although they rarely take men (I'm assuming you are male, although I don't really know)... they prefer women and children, they're weaker and more easily controlled. Plus I think testosterone interferes with the DNA usage somehow. I see them having to do a lot of straining and separating.

And the greys don't really care what genotype you are... they just want to see how we do this enlightenment stuff and they believe any human will be able to, regardless of their alien DNA.

And the rat things... just don't be alone without a gun. They can be shot and killed although they, not being from this world, seem to dissolve once there is no life force in their bodies. There aren't any remains from what I can see, to prove their existence. Although if you've ever watched some of the space footage from the Apollo missions when they eject something and all these little orbs go chasing after it, those are the rat-like aliens. They aren't organized nor all that sentient, but very dangerous one on one, if you are alone and without weapons.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm going to explain this in detail people, and I'm glad shes bringing up her views. Keep in mind I don't like to push my beliefs on others, but I'll explain why IMO I don't agree with her saying Jesus was the son of GOD.

If he was, it was to tease us and say, look, I could have made you just like me, but I chose not to, because why, because he is unsure, or he doesn't know what hes doing?
Your questioning his design. I have 100% faith in our design, as it is one of the very few hard core facts I have to consider.
There is however all the other life on earth to consider as well.
If you believe that Jesus was the actual son of god, you are believing in the creator playing father, and not creating. There is no proof he can't do both, its a small assumption I make based on things not covered.
It simply goes against the grain of the whole idea of creation.

Something made us from scratch people, as weird as it sounds, it started somehow, from somewhere.

Let me give you an example. Lets say someone builds a motorcycle from basic metal parts and precisions each part, to build a custom bike. I would say hes a creator. Lets say a different person takes pieces from 20 other bikes and puts them together to make his own version of a bike. Is he a true creator, no, but could be viewed as such but more like a Frankenstein creator. So we go back to that again.

Why is god mixing his genes with us? Because we weren't good enough. WTF, it makes no sense at all.
When someone sets out to do something they do it right, they don't do it half ass to come back and say, see, I could have done better.

But let me give you the other take on this. If he used his own genes or sperm, he once again is NOT a creator, but a form of a father. So which is he ??? Possibly both, I doubt it. Fathering as such breaks the idea of being a creator. Am I a creator or a god because I have a son? Neither, I'm a father. Can I call myself a creator, in semantics possibly.

So here are your choices, hes either not our creator, or not our creator, or not our creator.
I can see however we could have misunderstood and assumed he was the father because I believe he abducted a healthy human off heavan and took his sperm and put it up in Mary.

Again its a CLASSIC scenario of what aliens like to do, they even like to take the baby away and show you what they made, as though they are a god.

*sigh* No god created us. The greys, however, brought a semi-sentient species they found in Africa, in to sentience accidentally while using the human bodies to store their grey spirits in, versus leave those spirits stuck to the side of their 'bliss state'.

Now, on the universal level, the overarching sentience of the universe did orchestrate the beginning and advancement of life on this planet, so I suppose you could say that level of 'god' created us. That level is all about bringing the whole plan together.. a plan which totally requires humanity, and which requires humanity to make full enlightenment.

And no, 'god' didn't bring us from another world. WE were manipulated by the greys using alien DNA. That does make things a bit of a mess for those who are trying to figure out the DNA stuff, and it is probably quite confusing. But I assure you, we are well adapted to this world. We get sick and such because the NWO is constantly attacking us with their new and exotic diseases. The bubonic plague, btw, is one of their proudest creations. They hate us with a passion and they want as many of us dead as they can get, plus their lapdog, Big Pharmacutieal, makes insanely disgustingly huge amounts of money off of the sale of 'management tools' (notice how they so very rarely ever find a cure???) to those diseases.
edit on 24-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

Interesting....wow.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
hopefully we will get the truth.
edit on 19-5-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

I think its in front of us, we just need to open our eyes.

I never said this before but my concerns quickly turned to questioning god being honest as well as his purpose.

It would seem everything is pretty honest and upfront even most dealings with god.

So much so that there are points I see in the bible where it looks like hes laughing at us for what he did to us.
Anyhow, the start is the big question. I'm having a problem believing his intentions at the reason. After all we have proof in a plethora of ways that he enslaved us. "To serve god" We now attend church and taken that in contrast as serving god. It's all wrong, and stupid.

It's ironic because you know how they say history repeats itself. We all work jobs for crap wages and never seem to get anywhere, in a sense we are still slaves. The significance in that is that people are empty born into this world, you only know what you learn or what you were taught. Where did slavery start is a good post to start.

Sorry about the delay to answer... had a busy weekend. Pesky real life, eh? *lol*

Hell yah, the Jue-sah (aka the bible writers) are laughing at us! For what they did and are still doing to us.. but some of that laughter is getting more like hysterical fear driven laughter... they are seeing all their plans are indeed going to fail, and back into the past to do it over again they go. Plus all that karma held in abeyance while they tried to enslave us will whack 'em around pretty good before they are sent. Theirs is not a pretty future, in the least. They will get their comeuppance for the evil they've done humanity, not to worry.

And attending church is playing their 'enslavement' game. ALL religion was meant to enslave; every single one of them. It seems strange that you can see that somebody's trying to enslave humanity, but for some odd reason you need to believe it's 'god', not the Jue-sah. Doesn't it make more sense that those aliens have been jerking us around with their created 'god' figure and our fear of what happens to us when we die, versus a truly god-like entity which would have no reason to be cruel or evil? And the Jue-sah are ALL about having all the money and power, so yah, it is still very much part of their enslavement plan that we all drudge away and never get any better financially. This bunch is truly as abusive as they dare be, and it is their intentions that are the ones you should have concern about.

And it has NOTHING to do with the overarching sentience of humanity aka 'god' except it knows we need this kind of butt kicking to keep from simply sitting down and doing nothing until the time of enlightenment arrives.

And the Jue-sah have had to be a lot nicer than they would have been if the E-l*th hadn't been paying very close attention. That is why they didn't just enslave us by brute force and then kill most of us off. They CAN'T. The E-l*th would so rip them limb from limb.

Your picture of what is going on is so uneven and doesn't make any sense, plus it leaves you all afraid and easily jerked around by their version of things. It delights them no end when someone gets so wound up about their creative writing. They know it's all a lie, and they love it when some human gets all miserable trying to find out if it really is a lie.

Also, why would a 'god' create us, just to torment and abuse us?? He/she/whatever wouldn't, but the Jue-sah would happily take advantage of the fact that a species like us was brought into existence. But like I said, they did NOT create us, despite their lying misdirecting 'religious' literature which says they did, that they've been cranking out since nearly the beginning of their time here.

THEY are the ones who invented this 'god' that you are so disillusioned with. That being 'god' in the bible? He's just pure unadulterated fiction. The true 'god', the overarching sentience of humanity, is always there for you, always on your side, because it *is* YOU, in your highest form. Why wouldn't you look out for you?

Well there is no doubt we were enslaved.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

there is no way angel can be aliens bcuz one thing and one thing only why would aliens have wings if they have space ships, that type evolution with aliens just doesnt flow right with me, it's like an apendix to them or something. so you would think they would get rid of it, cuz they have no use for them or am i wrong?

The 'angels' are really the E-l*th (Elves) in disguise; the wings are illusionary. They used to travel on the energy pathways of which the stargates are a part, so, although they ARE most definitely aliens, they never used ships. Most aliens don't, except the newer species who aren't on good terms with the Elves and so can't use the pathways.

Well I do know and agree some aliens dont need a space ship, it really brings understanding to some mentioned in the bible. Wings could have been a way to explain them, and I always though that.

So why would these aliens only appear to this old man and why would they follow my mother for we have never experienced an alien encounter

Did you say something previously about them appearing to 'this old man' and your mother? I must have missed it if so.

My best guess is that if these were in fact 'angels' visiting you, it is likely that the old man or your mother are probably ex-elves now in human bodies. The Elves know who their lost loved ones are, no matter what body they are in, and often will check in on them, help if they can.
Or sometimes, although rarely, an elf might take advantage of an ex-elf's lost state to torment them some. It isn't often though, that elves resort to such petty behavior; it would more likely be one of the lesser elves who do have a bit of that 'short guy' chip on his or her shoulder.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well darwin claims we started from primates, give me some other examples of other such mutations of other species.

It really doesn't take much lay research to find these examples.
I don't understand how this information is in question.

Dinosaurs to birds.

Amphibians to reptiles.

Platypus from echidnas.

Hitchhikers thumb in humans.

Red Hair in humans.

Whales, Dolphins, manatees. 3 species that

Turtles.

Coelacanths and bony fish.

Water fleas and the parasitic mites that feed on them.

Cymothoa exigua, or the tongue-eating louse.

The range of environment dependent trait disparity in Darwin's own Finches.

Eurasian Doves.

Mockingbirds.

Marsupials.

Do any amount of research you want on these simple examples. I'm of the opinion, you won't. Because you already know "your truth".

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Another question, how are aliens that abduct humans, related or connected to god???????

Thats what this whole post is about, just read back.
sorry for not being more specific, meant wat do greys (a type of alien) have to with god bcuz they are the most described being when someone is abducted

In my video on youtube (the 7 elements god) I picked on the grays as the offender and possibly the race that set us up playing god. I don't know the full details about every race there is out there, but one thing is for sure. The grays seem to have the nifty ability to knock us out with mind powers, telepathy, and sleep paralysis.

It's unfair on an epic level. Makes me wonder what type of powers we have.

Hum... both the blues (pleaidians I think they call themselves and no, they aren't related to us other than thru the DNA from the Elves who are distant cousins and the arab race the greys created for them as servants) and the Jue-sah have these bots that look a bit like the greys, on purpose. They both want us humans to think the greys are the bad guys, and not pay attention to what they are doing; the aliens behind the curtain so to speak. And it totally the Jue-sah doing the telepathy and sleep paralysis and so on. THEY are the ones who want to enslave us.

The last thing a true grey would want is a bunch of humans to look after. That's why they brought the Jue-sah here to begin with.. because they were epically failing in that department. They are very shy, xenophobic and non-violent by nature. Not the hallmarks of a 'master' race in the least.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

How do you know the grays did it?

How am I seeing any of this stuff? It's in the memories in the racial unconscious. There are a LOT of ex-greys now in human bodies, mostly in Asia. And I see them doing the energy manipulations although it is small enough that I can't see any details.

They needed us to stop messing with their experiments, so they shut down our ability to manipulate raw energy. They needed their little ex-greys in human bodies to stop being so sad (and more importantly, so useless), so they blocked our ability to remember past lives. And they needed to keep their little ex-grey spirits uncontaminated by alien thoughts, so they shut down our telepathic abilities to prevent any such contact.

So, by average alien terms, we are deaf, dumb, blind and weak on the spirit level. Seeming sitting ducks. At least that's what the Jue-sah thought a couple hundred thousand years ago when they made that deal with our racial unconscious.

What is really amazing to me is that even now, after all this time, the still-in-alien-form Jue-sahs just can't seem to understand that it hasn't been purely bad luck on their part that all their plans have failed. They just can't seem to believe that we've outsmarted and out-maneuvered them time after time after time. It's like it is beyond their comprehension to believe. But as I've said, they really aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well there is no doubt we were enslaved.

Well, there is no doubt someone is trying to enslave us. But as to actually enslaved? No, not really. If we were truly enslaved, we so would not have our guns, nor would we be free to move about without government permission, we would be put into work camps, if not outright killed. Oh, life would be horrible.

With so many humans, I think you'd see a LOT of prison camps, too, like during the holocaust which the Jue-sah/Illuminati were actually in charge of. The illuminati are the ex-high priests of Israel who were originally the Jue-sah, and they used their OWN people for that horrifying experiment which was actually a test to find the most efficient way to quickly kill a lot of people and dispose of the remains before they got really decayed.

Even more importantly it gave them ammunition to spin the whole 'holocaust' story to win the world's sympathy, which in turn allowed them to get their flunkies into high government offices around the world. Prior to WWII, no government in it's right mind would let a Jew near any of their government offices because they were considered completely untrustworthy. They were hated and reviled EVERYWHERE. See how well that all whole holocaust spin thing worked?? America almost had a Jewish vice president, eh? To say nothing of all the dual citizen Israeli/america people who are now in our country's high government offices, like Greenspan for example.

Anyway, the Jue-sah actually intended to turn the FEMA camps into replicas of the german pow camps after they've taken over the country. Not that they'll ever get that far, but that was their intention.
edit on 25-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

*sigh* No god created us. The greys, however, brought a semi-sentient species they found in Africa, in to sentience accidentally while using the human bodies to store their grey spirits in, versus leave those spirits stuck to the side of their 'bliss state'.

Now, on the universal level, the overarching sentience of the universe did orchestrate the beginning and advancement of life on this planet, so I suppose you could say that level of 'god' created us. That level is all about bringing the whole plan together.. a plan which totally requires humanity, and which requires humanity to make full enlightenment.

And no, 'god' didn't bring us from another world. WE were manipulated by the greys using alien DNA. That does make things a bit of a mess for those who are trying to figure out the DNA stuff, and it is probably quite confusing. But I assure you, we are well adapted to this world. We get sick and such because the NWO is constantly attacking us with their new and exotic diseases. The bubonic plague, btw, is one of their proudest creations. They hate us with a passion and they want as many of us dead as they can get, plus their lapdog, Big Pharmacutieal, makes insanely disgustingly huge amounts of money off of the sale of 'management tools' (notice how they so very rarely ever find a cure???) to those diseases.
edit on 24-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

Interesting....wow.

Everything fits, and I get a LOT of information that explains why things are the way they are right now. Truly, if I ponder something for a while, something will come through about it, either then or within a couple days. I am so glad I can see it, because it really does eliminate a lot of the fear that the NWO bunch are trying to spin us with.

So, try to actually hear what I'm saying and 'know' we are heading for greatness, and that the NWO bunch aka Jue-sah are headed for the equivalent of 'hell'. You don't have to be afraid. All of this has been for our highest and greatest good as a species, and once we can make full enlightenment, we might even thank the Jue-sah for their tireless diligence at driving us, tormenting us and trying to enslave us. It's got us ready.

edit on 25-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Dinosaurs to birds.
Your kidding, I can't even see this one. Do we have ANY bones or anything supporting stages of evolution between these species?
Amphibians to reptiles.
Do we have ANY bones or anything supporting stages of evolution between these species?
Platypus from echidnas.
Do we have ANY bones or anything supporting stages of evolution between these species?

Red Hair in humans.

Turtles.

Eurasian Doves.

Mockingbirds.

Marsupials.

Do any amount of research you want on these simple examples. I'm of the opinion, you won't. Because you already know "your truth".

Good luck with that.

I have done gobbs of research. There are no proof of stages.
Just like humans, all of a sudden there we are.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dinosaurs to birds.

Amphibians to reptiles.

Platypus from echidnas.

Red Hair in humans.

Turtles.

Eurasian Doves.

Mockingbirds.

Marsupials.

Good luck with that.

Well as most that I already know about, there will be mixed sites on it.
Platypus from echidnas... while they appear to be common ancestors, it doesn't mean anything.
As with all of them including primates to humans.
Are we related, or did we evolve.
Here is the way I see it, see if you agree.
Probably one of the most important ability's with any life is the ability to reproduce.
I mean after all, life must go on right?
If these ancestors ever severed their mating ability's due to your belief of stages of evolution, then the breed would cease. to be able to intermix with the once was version.
The day I can have sex with a primate and make a baby is the day your theory is correct.
And how exactly would that work. One step could mate with the other as long as they weren't more than 2 steps away from each other?
There would have to be mass evolution being careful to not mate with each other as well.
You simply can't start a human race from Adam and Eve, and if you do thats incest. Oddly enough our genes support the idea that this might have actually happened.
While it opens up the possibility of evolution being a possibility, It doesn't explain the absence of the bible.
Our race bottle-necked right about our placement here on earth. What a coincidence.
Of course we were already 192,000 years at that point.
Even if you were correct in your assumptions of evolution with no bones or proof of stages, I don't see the significant changes needed to match, being able to occur in that time frame.

I don't think there would be any change, but I'm trying to be lenient and look at this. The sad part is we are in very bad shape if we evolved. We have over 1000% our share of gene defects by comparison to other life. We are very sickly on this planet compared to other life as well. All we do is redundantly adapt, just to survive.

Have you ever taken a look at the process for milk?
Homogenized, Pasteurized, Fortified, and optionally in lactose as well. It's redundant adaptation in an obvious form. Most would miss whats going on, but there is something much deeper going on here.
We need milk, this is why we go though this trouble. Some say we can suffice with orange juice. So why don't we? It's because the supply doesn't meet the demand so it's industrialized so we can use milk.
Same with OJ, there simply isn't enough to satisfy our overall needs in calcium.

Now we could all suck milk straight from the cows teat every day, but I don't think our creator intended each of us to own our own cow.

The reason this is what it is, is because there is something lacking on earth in diet that we need, and milk is the closest thing we can use to substitute that need.

We can even eat toilet paper, we can even add flavor to it, it doesn't mean it was our intended diet.
Trust me, if your creator was smart enough to make you, then he is smart enough to make a planet that also has the correct food for you.

Just like most of the other life on this planet. I say most, because on a rare occasion some things may not be indigenous to earth other than us.

What has happened to us is complex, cruel and cold. It's also pretty deep to see and realize. God was only interested in getting what he wanted from this planet and if it meant a few trips with abductions, food supply start up, and a little direction, so be it. If it meant using and abusing another race, he had the ability to make it happen.

His faith in our ability to preform the task was worth its weight in gold.
As you know Zecharia claims we have proof written of being enslaved. What a coincidence that the bible says we were to serve god, or was it gold.

The purpose falls true using victimology.
You have to accept the fact that there is a lot of other life out there.
You have to realize you can't see and understand them all. More importantly you probably can't trust any of them by my 3 decades of research.
They have their reasons to use and abuse anything they want to get whatever they want. In a lot of ways, we do the same thing with other life on earth. So don't be so shocked about it, it seems to be normal in the game of life.

My findings explain the misunderstandings in religion, atheists, and excludes evolution because we not only have to many things telling us it didn't happen that way, but we also have to many things telling us how it happened.

People choose to not believe in God because they think that also means you believe in the religion and faith.
That's not true, as in my case as well. It's a loaded question when peeps ask me if I believe in God. He was a real person, in a real time. Is he still alive, I highly doubt it. He would also appear to be who placed us here, and NOT our real creator. He did however give us direction which I must admit was nice.

Understanding this, its nothing more than history as far as I'm concerned. My interests pre date the bible, and I think I did a pretty good job getting to the bottom of it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So another words, because we aren't sure, it's simply not possible?

No, but if you’re going to try and come up with an explanation to fill that gap in our knowledge, it needs to be backed by evidence. I have just as much evidence that a giant pink unicorn defecated the universe into existence and we’re living on a planet made of giant pink unicorn feces.

I agree there could be cover ups, and information squashed to keep us from knowing.

Interesting that you say this. I’ll come back to it later in this post.

The problem is the memory's that do come back, they can't squash.

Why would we have memories of abductions that never occurred to us?

Now that alone might not be proof, but just google some ufo vids and story's, do you honestly think everyone is lying?

No, I think some of them are attention seekers, some of them want to believe so strongly that they see everything as an alien craft, and some are just delusional.

I"m sorry but I agree with Pye, especially since when we recreate gene splicing it leaves the same evidence.

I’ve asked you before to describe gene splicing as you understand it because I’m fairly certain that I can show you a mechanism that occurs in nature that has the same end results. Everything Pye claims can only happen in a lab has been shown, repeatedly, to happen in nature.

He might have made some mistakes, but it doesn't mean all of his work much less his direction is wrong.

You’re just showing that you’re willing to believe in lies if they agree with what you say. It doesn’t make your assertions any more valid. Quite the opposite.

The chances, are way to overwhelming. I understand what your saying, I think the chances of the information being correct way out weigh not.

The statistical chances of the information being correct when it has been shown to be false is zero.

None are drawn from each other.

So you’re totally willing to believe that there’s a worldwide conspiracy to suppress information, but you’re not willing to believe that three debunked fraudsters have cribbed ideas from each other? Seriously?

No that is my research. My findings started on the paranormal side.

Again, post a link to your research so that it can be reviewed and scrutinized. This is the third time I’ve asked. It seems like you’re just being evasive.

Name one species here on earth that is presently evolving?

That would be all of them. All species that can experience genetic mutations which can in turn be selected for by environmental pressures have the potential to evolve. This is every species on Earth. Again, I think you need to educate yourself on what evolution is because it’s pretty clear from your questions and their phrasing that you don’t.

And a species in the past that has as well.

The horse. We actually have an incredibly good picture of how the horse evolved over the last few million years.

I love hypothesis, and would easily accept them as anecdotal if something backed them up.

Do you understand what anecdotal means?

Sounds good, anything to support it like fossils, bones, DNA, anything? I'll take anything other than just an idea. Sasqwatch would work at this point.

As I’ve pointed out, we have enough genetic evidence to confirm evolution in the absence of fossil evidence.

Why didn't they all evolve?

Geographical isolation. Again, please educate yourself on the mechanisms of evolution. I know kids in middle school that have a better grasp on this than you do.

Mutations can however be forced, and I don't think introducing chemicals and radiation proves evolution.

Correct, mutations can be forced. This doesn’t mean that all mutations are. There are several mechanisms for genetic mutation and they have nothing to do with mutagenic chemicals or radioation.

I watched a vid on this, and even a paleontologist admits we have 0 proof today of evolution.

Except for all of the evidence and the fact that we can observe evolution occurring. So you watch videos for information. Try reading some actual published, scientific, peer-reviewed research on the subject.

We never have had any. The sick part is some scientists are taking this to the next level and making mach up ideas of evolution from plastic and epoxy and teaching others as thought its fact. It's sick and wrong.

Except that evolution, as a scientific theory, is a predictive tool. And, oddly enough, it’s predictions are correct. So scientists gathered data, formed hypotheses, tested those hypotheses, published their findings, gathered more data, formed more hypotheses, tested those hypotheses, published their findings, and so on through multiple iterations, developed the theory of evolution based on empirically gathered data, used that theory to make significant predictions about evolution, and were able to confirm those predictions… but evolution is wrong? Seriously?

I'm sorry, it makes no sense. DNA in my understanding is digital. It's like your telling me my Bob Marley CD becomes Metallica century's later.

Your understanding of DNA and genetics has been shown to be wrong repeatedly. Explain, in your own words, how DNA is “digital”.

And some stayed why? And which came first the sewing machine or the clothing? It's just not possible within 200,000 years, sorry.

Argument from personal incredulity (did you buy yourself a book on logical fallacies yet to see why this argument is ridiculous)… you can’t understand how it would be true, therefore it must not be, despite there being evidence for it.

Your kidding me, you better do some more research. 1/2 the yellow pages in a phone book are medical related.

Exaggeration. The two biggest sections in my yellow pages are for restaurants and car dealers.

We are sick on this planet beyond belief and get way more things than any other life here.

Got a citation for that? Otherwise it’s nothing more than wild speculation on your part.

Ok, and why would we need to do that?

So what you’re saying is that if we were native to this planet, we would never get sick and we would never age? Are you serious? Name a single organism on this planet that you think is native to it that doesn’t experience sickness, ageing, or death.

Nope, it's even in the bible. We were exiled to earth, and heaven looks nothing like earth. They are clues, important clues.

Yeah, and I’ve read stories with as much evidence that tell me about talking pigs building houses out of straw, sticks, and stone and an evil talking wolf that tried to blow them down. Doesn’t mean I’d send a team of archaeologists out looking for them.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

No, but if you’re going to try and come up with an explanation to fill that gap in our knowledge, it needs to be backed by evidence. I have just as much evidence that a giant pink unicorn defecated the universe into existence and we’re living on a planet made of giant pink unicorn feces.

I think your missing the most important part here, where we have conclusive reason to believe that they don't want to leave us with memory. Obviously leaving traces behind would stir that. Which has happened, but whats considered proof right? Any proof becomes what we call an unknown simply because we have nothing to compare it to, or identify it with. Comparing highly intelligent life to evolution and there is no comparison.
On the other hand if you were able to say there were ample people that went around to make sure that so called proof of evolution was being squashed by groups of people over centuries, by digging up and destroying all the proof, that would be the only thing that would make more sense in evolution anyhow. Perhaps the most damning thing to consider is that in evolution, the proof SHOULD be here and be obvious. With other intelligent life out there taking precautions to make sure we don't know they were here, makes it very difficult. More-so that we don't have access to them to figure it out.

Another good example is when ET has an encounter with say a police officer. Stories I have read are all consistent saying in his mind, he felt as though there was no problem, no need to report anything etc... Of course this is realized AFTER he got some of his memory back. This is the same reason why we don't hear many stories about people killing and overtaking ET and dragging his body home. They would seem to be pretty much in control and able to keep us calm.

I agree there could be cover ups, and information squashed to keep us from knowing.

LOL, I just found out a few weeks ago that whole Roswell incident had a twisted hidden part in its cover up. Apparently gray aliens appeared in group standing next to a group of military just looking at each other, when the Roswell incident occurred.

The question is more like, why would 4 million people be having the same memory if it never happened. It's an eye opener in my opinion.

Now that alone might not be proof, but just google some ufo vids and story's, do you honestly think everyone is lying?

No, I think some of them are attention seekers, some of them want to believe so strongly that they see everything as an alien craft, and some are just delusional.

But why choose aliens, and ufo's? Why not elves, or pink uncorns, or vampires, or santa clause, and how come the aliens are never little green men?

I"m sorry but I agree with Pye, especially since when we recreate gene splicing it leaves the same evidence.

I’ve asked you before to describe gene splicing as you understand it because I’m fairly certain that I can show you a mechanism that occurs in nature that has the same end results. Everything Pye claims can only happen in a lab has been shown, repeatedly, to happen in nature.

Ok I'm referring specifically to the 6 sections that are inverted and the laminate changed color proving that chemicals were used to make changes.

He might have made some mistakes, but it doesn't mean all of his work much less his direction is wrong.

You’re just showing that you’re willing to believe in lies if they agree with what you say. It doesn’t make your assertions any more valid. Quite the opposite.

I read the debunking on Setchins work and have to tell you it looked like someone grasping at straws and nit picking things that I certainly wouldn't question his work over.

The chances, are way to overwhelming. I understand what your saying, I think the chances of the information being correct way out weigh not.

The statistical chances of the information being correct when it has been shown to be false is zero.

So you’re totally willing to believe that there’s a worldwide conspiracy to suppress information, but you’re not willing to believe that three debunked fraudsters have cribbed ideas from each other? Seriously?

People misunderstanding is not the same as a conspiracy.

Again, post a link to your research so that it can be reviewed and scrutinized. This is the third time I’ve asked. It seems like you’re just being evasive.

It's not published.

That would be all of them. All species that can experience genetic mutations which can in turn be selected for by environmental pressures have the potential to evolve. This is every species on Earth. Again, I think you need to educate yourself on what evolution is because it’s pretty clear from your questions and their phrasing that you don’t.

The horse. We actually have an incredibly good picture of how the horse evolved over the last few million years.

Wow, they had pictures millions of years ago? WTF.

I love hypothesis, and would easily accept them as anecdotal if something backed them up.

Yep, and I'm trying to say that your not even giving me that.

Sounds good, anything to support it like fossils, bones, DNA, anything? I'll take anything other than just an idea. Sasqwatch would work at this point.

As I’ve pointed out, we have enough genetic evidence to confirm evolution in the absence of fossil evidence.

WTF????? in the absence of ????

Geographical isolation. Again, please educate yourself on the mechanisms of evolution. I know kids in middle school that have a better grasp on this than you do.

I'm sure many people are being taught incorrectly today, history does repeat itself. Honestly if there was proof, there is no reason why it shouldn't be here. At least with aliens, there is a reason. They don't reside here.

Mutations can however be forced, and I don't think introducing chemicals and radiation proves evolution.

Correct, mutations can be forced. This doesn’t mean that all mutations are. There are several mechanisms for genetic mutation and they have nothing to do with mutagenic chemicals or radioation.

I watched a vid on this, and even a paleontologist admits we have 0 proof today of evolution.

Except for all of the evidence and the fact that we can observe evolution occurring. So you watch videos for information. Try reading some actual published, scientific, peer-reviewed research on the subject.

I already know some scientists are making false claims. This same vid shows a letter from one admitting no one has proof.

We never have had any. The sick part is some scientists are taking this to the next level and making mach up ideas of evolution from plastic and epoxy and teaching others as thought its fact. It's sick and wrong.

Except that evolution, as a scientific theory, is a predictive tool. And, oddly enough, it’s predictions are correct. So scientists gathered data, formed hypotheses, tested those hypotheses, published their findings, gathered more data, formed more hypotheses, tested those hypotheses, published their findings, and so on through multiple iterations, developed the theory of evolution based on empirically gathered data, used that theory to make significant predictions about evolution, and were able to confirm those predictions… but evolution is wrong? Seriously?

I think I have more proof in my theory. There is simply no proof, we have nothing.

I'm sorry, it makes no sense. DNA in my understanding is digital. It's like your telling me my Bob Marley CD becomes Metallica century's later.

Your understanding of DNA and genetics has been shown to be wrong repeatedly. Explain, in your own words, how DNA is “digital”.

It's not going to change the way your saying and become another species.

And some stayed why? And which came first the sewing machine or the clothing? It's just not possible within 200,000 years, sorry.

Argument from personal incredulity (did you buy yourself a book on logical fallacies yet to see why this argument is ridiculous)… you can’t understand how it would be true, therefore it must not be, despite there being evidence for it.

I'm sure you believe that, and I would bet money you were taught to believe this. I wasn't taught to believe what I do.

Your kidding me, you better do some more research. 1/2 the yellow pages in a phone book are medical related.

Exaggeration. The two biggest sections in my yellow pages are for restaurants and car dealers.

Not where I live, anyhow. And did you included hospitals, doctors, counselors, pharmacy's, and everything related?

We are sick on this planet beyond belief and get way more things than any other life here.

Got a citation for that? Otherwise it’s nothing more than wild speculation on your part.

It's all I hear people talk about. My god its like we are on two different planets here.

So what you’re saying is that if we were native to this planet, we would never get sick and we would never age? Are you serious? Name a single organism on this planet that you think is native to it that doesn’t experience sickness, ageing, or death.

No, our sickness would be in moderation like that of other life without the need of medical intervention. Would YOU be alive right now without medical intervention ever in your life, please answer specifically. Starting with the first shots you received as a child. Does all other life here have to go through what we go through? Nope, and your blind to this.

Nope, it's even in the bible. We were exiled to earth, and heaven looks nothing like earth. They are clues, important clues.

Yeah, and I’ve read stories with as much evidence that tell me about talking pigs building houses out of straw, sticks, and stone and an evil talking wolf that tried to blow them down. Doesn’t mean I’d send a team of archaeologists out looking for them.

You have as much proof its not real based on speculation and misunderstanding of the bible.
There is good reason why you don't believe in it, it's widely misunderstood. I also don't believe in magic and voodoo.
I don't see this any longer when I read it. It went from magic to total sense for me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

There is no gap in knowledge, as you say, its explained in my findings.
4 million people aren't claiming to see pink unicorns, they are claiming to have ET contacts.

There are both, cover ups, and people blowing it out or proportion. We don't know as much as some people think we do about connections with ET. I think some imagination might be at work.

Good question. After all we don't have memories of pink unicorns.

Thats a valid statement. And what exactly did they get out of it?

Altered genes showing proof by the change of the laminate color and inverted sections. Please explain, I'm all eyes (:

I looked at some of Sitchings debunking and honestly found nothing more than critical nit picking that I would hardly make me worry about his work.

I didn't know this. I thought this whole time is was a question of proving aliens exist but your saying its been proven they don't exist. Can you please explain the galactic voyages we have taken to visit other planets and knock on other doors?

Misunderstanding the bible is not a conspiracy. I don't agree with the debunking, what I have seen of it.

It's not published but should be.

Questions that seemingly unfold into more questions without answers or proof did not give me any conclusive findings.

I didn't know they had pictures a few million years ago, I would like to see that.

Yes but your not understanding that I would simply accept either from you a this time.

I wonder why that is???????? At least aliens have an excuse. They don't live here.

I look at this as though they are simply teaching wrong. It's sad.

Any links or examples I can google ??????????

Ok I can do that, but are you saying that only the truthful findings get into books?

Well you said it yourself, it never made it out of the idea of a theory. I know not everything is easy to prove, but come on. This should be easy guys and there is simply no valid excuse. At least aliens erase memory, hide proof and don't live here.

It was just a metaphor. I have yet to find anything related to DNA that changes its own species.

Ok, then you explain it, which came first?

Not where I live.

Your kidding me, all I hear from day to day is others talking about sickness and health.

No I'm saying we should be sick about as often and frequently as the others. Imagine your first day here on earth with no shots or medical attention. And the rest of your life without medical attention. Honestly, would you still be alive? Be honest.

It's adaptation, and it's so obvious I don't understand how you don't see it. But you thing we evolved to this. Come on man. We de evolved if we did.

And I look at the ideas of evolution as such as well.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I think your missing the most important part here, where we have conclusive reason to believe that they don't want to leave us with memory. Obviously leaving traces behind would stir that. Which has happened, but whats considered proof right? Any proof becomes what we call an unknown simply because we have nothing to compare it to, or identify it with. Comparing highly intelligent life to evolution and there is no comparison.
On the other hand if you were able to say there were ample people that went around to make sure that so called proof of evolution was being squashed by groups of people over centuries, by digging up and destroying all the proof, that would be the only thing that would make more sense in evolution anyhow. Perhaps the most damning thing to consider is that in evolution, the proof SHOULD be here and be obvious. With other intelligent life out there taking precautions to make sure we don't know they were here, makes it very difficult. More-so that we don't have access to them to figure it out.

Another good example is when ET has an encounter with say a police officer. Stories I have read are all consistent saying in his mind, he felt as though there was no problem, no need to report anything etc... Of course this is realized AFTER he got some of his memory back. This is the same reason why we don't hear many stories about people killing and overtaking ET and dragging his body home. They would seem to be pretty much in control and able to keep us calm.

Except that you have no objective evidence, at least none that you’ve shared so far, that “they” exist. There are natural explanations, complete with overwhelming amounts of evidence, for everything you’ve described so far. Yes there’s absolutely no evidence for your explanation. Cry conspiracy if you want to, Occam says it’s because you’re wrong.

The question is more like, why would 4 million people be having the same memory if it never happened. It's an eye opener in my opinion.

You have yet to supply evidence that 4M people are experiencing the exact same memory.

But why choose aliens, and ufo's? Why not elves, or pink uncorns, or vampires, or santa clause, and how come the aliens are never little green men?

Cultures change over time. It used to be elves, vampires, unicorns, and Santa. Now it’s aliens. In another couple of centuries it will be something else.

Ok I'm referring specifically to the 6 sections that are inverted and the laminate changed color proving that chemicals were used to make changes.

You’ve avoided responding with the information I’m requesting of you for a third time. I went and watched Pye’s video so I could understand what you’re talking about. You do know that the naturally occurring genetic mechanisms of duplication, insertion, translocation, and inversion can each describe what Pye is claiming must be done in a lab, right? So Pye is wrong about the source for a genetic alteration. Again.

I read the debunking on Setchins work and have to tell you it looked like someone grasping at straws and nit picking things that I certainly wouldn't question his work over.

That says more about your critical thinking skills than it does that of the debunker. If you’re willing to let factual inaccuracies slide because the overall work supports your hypothesis, you’re hardly being objective.

It's not published.

Then compile it and publish it for people to review and scrutinize. I have no reason to believe that you have the information you claim to, the information that your whole hypothesis is based on, until you do.

Wow, they had pictures millions of years ago? WTF.

It’s amazing how you require absolutely no objective evidence from any of your sources, yet if I want to bring data from scientifically valid sources that has been tested and validated, it doesn’t meet your personal burden of proof. Trying treating your own sources with the same level of skepticism.

Yep, and I'm trying to say that your not even giving me that.

You’re right, I’m giving better than anecdote. I’m giving you possible explanations that have some grounding in science as opposed to “aliens shaved us”.

WTF????? in the absence of ????

I don’t think I stuttered. Let me explain this again, even though I did it in a previous post – fossil evidence is only one type of evidence that supports the theory of evolution. Even if fossils didn’t exist, there is enough evidence based on genetics alone to prove that evolution occurs.

I'm sure many people are being taught incorrectly today, history does repeat itself. Honestly if there was proof, there is no reason why it shouldn't be here. At least with aliens, there is a reason. They don't reside here.

There’s plenty of proof. You just choose to ignore it unless it involves aliens.

I already know some scientists are making false claims. This same vid shows a letter from one admitting no one has proof.

It doesn’t matter what a scientist “admits” to. It only matters what can be proven. Galileo was forced to recant his theory by the Church, but it didn’t change the fact that it was right. There’s over 150 years of gathered evidence for the theory of evolution that has only strengthened the theory. Anyone can deny that evidence exists, but it does. Start searching peer-reviewed scientific journals for the word “evolution” and you’ll see how much is out there.

I think I have more proof in my theory. There is simply no proof, we have nothing.

You have provided absolutely no objective evidence to support your theory. The closest you’ve come is parroting Lloyd Pye videos, and the claims he makes in those videos are demonstrably false.

It's not going to change the way your saying and become another species.

Argument from person incredulity, yet again. We have observed speciation occurring in animals that are alive on this planet now. Evolution is a fact.

I'm sure you believe that, and I would bet money you were taught to believe this. I wasn't taught to believe what I do.

No, instead you were deceived by some attractive lies.

Not where I live, anyhow. And did you included hospitals, doctors, counselors, pharmacy's, and everything related?

Yes, and interesting that you bring up counselors. You claim that illnesses are a sign of our extraterrestrial origin. You’re bringing up counselors here, indicating that you include mental illnesses as part of those illnesses. So if you’re acknowledging that humans experience too many mental illnesses, how can you trust all of the eyewitness accounts that you rely on to be anything more than mental illness?

It's all I hear people talk about. My god its like we are on two different planets here.

Yeah, sorry, I actually require this thing called evidence when people spout off with wild claims. Silly my. I’ll go bash myself in the head with a hammer a few dozen times so I become more gullible.

No, our sickness would be in moderation like that of other life without the need of medical intervention. Would YOU be alive right now without medical intervention ever in your life, please answer specifically. Starting with the first shots you received as a child. Does all other life here have to go through what we go through? Nope, and your blind to this.

And you have some kind of evidence that we experience illness at a greater rate than all other animals on this planet? I’m sure you do.

You have as much proof its not real based on speculation and misunderstanding of the bible.
There is good reason why you don't believe in it, it's widely misunderstood. I also don't believe in magic and voodoo.
I don't see this any longer when I read it. It went from magic to total sense for me.

It’s not up to me to prove the Bible wrong. It’s up to people like you, who are claiming the Bible is factual, to provide evidence that it is.

It's pretty clear at this point that you don't understand what constitutes objective evidence, that you're not willing to post the evidence that you claim to have, that your understanding of evolution and science in general is sorely lacking, that your understanding of genetics is solely based on the work of Pye and therefore suspect because his claims of what can only happen in a lab are just plain wrong, and that you'd rather believe in an attractive lie because it supports your hypothesis. I don't see a reason to continue this conversation until you post some of your supposed "research" on the subject for people to review.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is no gap in knowledge, as you say, its explained in my findings.

You’re confusing a hypothesis for evidence. The giant pink unicorn hypothesis has the same amount of objective evidence for it as yours at this point. Which is to say, none. Therefore, there is a gap.

4 million people aren't claiming to see pink unicorns, they are claiming to have ET contacts.

You can keep saying it’s 4M people that have confirmed sightings of “aliens” until your fingers fall off from typing it. Until you can provide objective evidence for it, I smell feces.

Good question. After all we don't have memories of pink unicorns.

People claim to see cryptids all the time.

Thats a valid statement. And what exactly did they get out of it?

The attention seekers get attention, the others get validation in their minds.

Altered genes showing proof by the change of the laminate color and inverted sections. Please explain, I'm all eyes (:

I just did – the naturally occurring genetic mechanisms of duplication, insertion, translocation, and inversion all match up with what Pye calls “gene splicing” i.e. it doesn’t only occur in a lab setting.

I didn't know this. I thought this whole time is was a question of proving aliens exist but your saying its been proven they don't exist. Can you please explain the galactic voyages we have taken to visit other planets and knock on other doors?

Straw man argument. I’ve pointed out which specific “facts” of Sitchin’s have been found to be incorrect, and mentioned nothing about his claims of the existence of aliens. It’s up to the person making the positive claim, i.e. “aliens exist”, to prove their claim.

I look at this as though they are simply teaching wrong. It's sad.

The objective evidence says otherwise.

Any links or examples I can google ??????????

Sure, even though you’ve strenuously avoided giving any kind of evidence that supports your hypothesis, I’ll give you some…

This damage can be the result of endogenous processes such as errors in replication of DNA, the intrinsic chemical instability of certain DNA bases or from attack by free radicals generated during metabolism.

In this context, mutations are being referred to as damage, even though not all mutations are harmful. Some are beneficial, some are neutral.

Integrative and conjugative elements (ICEs) are self-transmissible mobile genetic elements that are increasingly recognized to contribute to lateral gene flow in prokaryotes.

This one describes horizontal gene transfer.

Ok I can do that, but are you saying that only the truthful findings get into books?

I’m saying that evidence presented that hasn’t at the very least been presented for scrutiny via peer-review is suspect at best. I’m going to use a little poetic license and hyperbole here, but the essence of it is correct: Keep in mind that, at the end of the day, deep down, every scientist hates every other scientist because they’re afraid of getting one-upped or not being the first to find something. Peer-review ensures that only the strongest data, and therefore the hypotheses that are built on that data, are going to survive.

Well you said it yourself, it never made it out of the idea of a theory. I know not everything is easy to prove, but come on. This should be easy guys and there is simply no valid excuse. At least aliens erase memory, hide proof and don't live here.

You just exposed the fact that you have no idea what constitutes a scientific theory. Lucky for you, I happen to keep a little statement handy to copy/paste in situations where I see someone make the same mistake:

From the US National Academy of Sciences:

The formal scientific definition of theory is quite different from the everyday meaning of the word. It refers to a comprehensive explanation of some aspect of nature that is supported by a vast body of evidence. Many scientific theories are so well established that no new evidence is likely to alter them substantially. For example, no new evidence will demonstrate that the Earth does not orbit around the sun (heliocentric theory), or that living things are not made of cells (cell theory), that matter is not composed of atoms, or that the surface of the Earth is not divided into solid plates that have moved over geological timescales (the theory of plate tectonics). One of the most useful properties of scientific theories is that they can be used to make predictions about natural events or phenomena that have not yet been observed.

And from the American Association for the Advancement of Science:

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world. The theory of biological evolution is more than "just a theory." It is as factual an explanation of the universe as the atomic theory of matter or the germ theory of disease. Our understanding of gravity is still a work in progress. But the phenomenon of gravity, like evolution, is an accepted fact.

It was just a metaphor. I have yet to find anything related to DNA that changes its own species.

No, you said that “DNA in my understanding is digital”. No metaphor there. No air quotes around digital. You were just trying to sound like you know what you’re talking about when it comes to DNA even though it’s been abundantly clear that you don’t from your posts thus far. You’ve already claimed that fusion and splicing can only be performed by a guiding force when both have been observed to happen naturally.

No I'm saying we should be sick about as often and frequently as the others. Imagine your first day here on earth with no shots or medical attention. And the rest of your life without medical attention. Honestly, would you still be alive? Be honest.

And you have some data that shows that we get sick more frequently than animals? And I’m sure that you also have data that shows that animals that get sick have a much lower mortality rate than humans that get sick?

It's adaptation, and it's so obvious I don't understand how you don't see it. But you thing we evolved to this. Come on man. We de evolved if we did.

It’s exceedingly clear that your understanding of evolution is deficient.

And I look at the ideas of evolution as such as well.

Except if I send a team of archeologists or paleontologists out to find evidence of evolution, they will.

And I’ll repost this from the end of my last reply to you, in case you missed it:

It's pretty clear at this point that you don't understand what constitutes objective evidence, that you're not willing to post the evidence that you claim to have, that your understanding of evolution and science in general is sorely lacking, that your understanding of genetics is solely based on the work of Pye and therefore suspect because his claims of what can only happen in a lab are just plain wrong, and that you'd rather believe in an attractive lie because it supports your hypothesis. I don't see a reason to continue this conversation until you post some of your supposed "research" on the subject for people to review.

edit on 25/5/2011 by iterationzero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join