It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by itsthetooth

reply to post by NorthStargal52

Soooooooo you belive in evolution mmmmhhhmm, you believe that we evolved from mammals that were the size of little rats, and eventually monkeys right? well i think that unlikely cuz how did human beings become so intelligent? how did we suceed to develop such a complex brain, luck, fate, mmmhh think not, you would think that monkeys would be almost as smart as us dont you think they'd be able to talk are language, adapt like us, learn are habbits. Sure monkeys are pretty smart i mean dont get me wrong they are intelligent enough to express emotions and learn sign laguage but....... im not sure but are'nt dolphins actually smarter then monkeys lol, fact of the matter dolphins are smarter then maybe all of the animals on the planet and their not even in are family tree, sure their mammals but it's not the same. In conclusion, evolution clearly states: we are a close family of the primates and yet they could'nt keep up with us, doomed to live a simple, wild life. thats wat the evolution theory clearly states, so do you really concur with this theory?

edit on 19-5-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: Misspelling (again lol)

Am I missing something, I don't recall saying I believed in evolution.

LOL He directed that reply to me lol not you... .. yeah I wouldn't think youd believe in Evolution most Christians don't

technically im not a christian, to tell you the truth idk what i am??? If i was christian i would"nt even think of the possibility of alien existences,

Christianity has several things tied in with it. You don't have to believe all of it to call yourself christian, and visa versa.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UB2120
Evolution is nothing more than God's time/space technique of creation. When God wants to create a perfect being outright he does so. We are the type of creation that is to grow, evolve and choose God. A being created in perfection I would think would unvaryingly accept God as his creator Father. A being like us, mortal, where all knowledge and wisdom has to be learned and experienced must choose to accept God. God is no respector of persons and he will not compell any creature to worship him, it must be voluntary.

I dunno if I stated this before, and I'm guessing here... but about some of our powers missing, we might not care about these things.

Another words, in our intended design, love, marriage, and belief we hold so dear, might be something worthless.
I can see this quite easily.
We feel this way because of the powers that were disabled.
Like that quote someone posted from genesis. It's evident, we are going to focus on whats left.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone
Why is it that no one ever grasps at the possibility that their "G*D" is smart enough and powerful enough to use evolution as his vehicle for creating incredibly complex creatures and a dynamic but interconnected system that can by itself run the entire universe without constant intervention. And our inability to understand this system we may have written down things we interpreted through the only form we knew at the time and that these metaphors were just the best explanation anyone could muster several thousand years ago???

Instead, they take things literally, and choose to believe that Harry Potter or his equivalent, waved his invisible hand, and with unexplainable magic, created all things.

Well, if I were going to have a G*D, he'd be a smart god. Not a "poof" there it is magic god. Magic is dumb. You use magic as an answer when you are too lazy to care, or don't think something important enough to observe it yourself.

Why can't your G*D be smart??? You say he is all knowing and always present everywhere at all times, but he can't design things? He made Math! And he made Science! He made the ability for these things to be observed. Why wouldn't you assign all scientific discovery to his greater glory. As a sign of his trust in man to allow us to see the engine and mechanics that he designed to motor the universe and all things within it???

I'll give you my opinion. At some point in history, politics, power, money and greed all took a turn sinking their teeth into religion and science, and one of them decided it didn't want to share with the other.
I'll let you guess which one....

VOTE SMART G*D!!! He's better than dumb Magic G*D!!!

Well Lloyd Pye does a good example of exposing the DNA findings which prove GOD was not our creator. Of course Lloyd Pye doesn't come out and say this, why I dunno. I think its scary but answers so many questions.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Soooooooo you belive in evolution mmmmhhhmm, you believe that we evolved from mammals that were the size of little rats, and eventually monkeys right? well i think that unlikely cuz how did human beings become so intelligent? how did we suceed to develop such a complex brain, luck, fate, mmmhh think not, you would think that monkeys would be almost as smart as us dont you think they'd be able to talk are language, adapt like us, learn are habbits. Sure monkeys are pretty smart i mean dont get me wrong they are intelligent enough to express emotions and learn sign laguage but....... im not sure but are'nt dolphins actually smarter then monkeys lol, fact of the matter dolphins are smarter then maybe all of the animals on the planet and their not even in are family tree, sure their mammals but it's not the same. In conclusion, evolution clearly states: we are a close family of the primates and yet they could'nt keep up with us, doomed to live a simple, wild life. thats wat the evolution theory clearly states, so do you really concur with this theory?

LOL He directed that reply to me lol not you... .. yeah I wouldn't think youd believe in Evolution most Christians don't

technically im not a christian, to tell you the truth idk what i am??? If i was christian i would"nt even think of the possibility of alien existences,

I don't consider myself attached to any christian beliefs . .. i'm basically tradish and thats about it ,, what you believe in is fine with me but I do not believe were alone out there and at one time they the Aileans roamed this earth IMO ..

Well dozens of visits hit this planet DAILY.
In fact Yakima, right here in WA state gets a minimum of one a day.
I have done deeper research to determine that nuclear power plants and airports seem to be the focus of attraction.
Google showed me there are dozens of airports in a 200 mile radius from there so very nice find. Of course there is also the power plant close by.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Not sure I understand what you mean by powers that were disabled. Can you explain?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
what if god created the aliens ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He did, he created everything. From the first born of all creation, The Eternal Son, to me and you. There are trillions and trillions of inhabited planets in this vast comos and God created them all.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

He did, he created everything. From the first born of all creation, The Eternal Son, to me and you. There are trillions and trillions of inhabited planets in this vast comos and God created them all.

Ya but it wasn't by the sharlatan that pretended to be our creator and disable our higher powers just to abduct and enslave us.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what if god created the aliens ?

No, Jesus proves he's not our creator, our DNA indisputably proves hes not our creator and his ill, miss directed and murderous actions prove it as well.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Not sure I understand what you mean by powers that were disabled. Can you explain?

I covered a reply some back, wasnt able to find and copy for you.

It's complicated but starts out with the study of life in general.
All life here on earth, and those that I have studied for over 3 decades proves that the creator has a pattern.
Most things have two eyes, two ears, a mouth, a nose, you get the picture.
My findings of reports about alien life is that they seem to always have powers. Telepathy is the most common, mind probing, sleep paralysis, emotion control etc...Even Jesus had powers. Of course we never realized that Jesus was NORMAL, we are the oddballs.
In the bible there are several different sections that appear to be either innuendo or semantically worded to say, he took our powers away.
Of course we have vestigial organs and were sometimes told we don't use the full capacity of our brains. Our fat heads also don't seem to do anything special to justify the overly large size.
I knew that if I was right, there was only one thing that would prove it.

I watched Lloyd Pye's video on DNA and watched in horror as all of my findings were confirmed in addition to ever scarier things I didn't think of.

First off all human life on earth was altered upon our placement here on earth. MtDNA findings showed us to be 200,000 years old. Well I live in 2011 so I'm just missing 192,000 of my lineage.

That one find murdered Christianity and also proved GOD was not our creator.
Then we have 6 segments of our genes that are altered and show proof, they are removed, inverted and reinserted, as though to disable the sections so that the DNA would hold the change. Then a plethora of Dormant Junk DNA that don't fit the description of anything else we have seen on earth before.

When the bible tells us there is more to life than stone, mortar, wood and nails, there is supernatural ability's and those things belong to god, I can see he took our powers away.

Another section along the lines of.... if man does not obey, make his eyes bigger lest he sees, make his ears bigger lest he hears, and make his heart bigger so he will love. Again, its a commonly known that if someone loses ability's, the others take up the slack or get stronger.

We aren't even suppose to talk with our mouths. We eat and breath with our mouths. Talking was an adaptation because our telepathy is disabled. Don't even look at them as powers, they are simply senses just like eyesight, or hearing, or feeling.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You say "I invite ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence, please prove me wrong."

Yet, a large portion of what you have claimed is based on sheer, contrived assumptions.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

Then GOD is horribly FLAWED.

To the OP ...Ok so if that was the truth and Aliens created us then WHY OH WHY would they need to abduct its own creation and do experiments on us to find out what we are made of and how we are made ? .

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's complicated but starts out with the study of life in general.
All life here on earth, and those that I have studied for over 3 decades proves that the creator has a pattern.
Most things have two eyes, two ears, a mouth, a nose, you get the picture.

So now you're claiming that we're not of this Earth, but everything else is, but we have genetic and morphological similarities to all of those things that aren't from wherever it is we're from? The evidence doesn't support your speculation.

My findings of reports about alien life is that they seem to always have powers. Telepathy is the most common, mind probing, sleep paralysis, emotion control etc...Even Jesus had powers. Of course we never realized that Jesus was NORMAL, we are the oddballs.

Most unsubstantiated claims of supernatural activity, whether it's "aliens" or "demons" or "boogeymen" or "vampires", display "powers". What differentiates the reports that you claim to have read from any other mythology?

In the bible there are several different sections that appear to be either innuendo or semantically worded to say, he took our powers away.

Please cite those passages. And I hope it's better evidence than your account of Sodom and Gomorrah that you cribbed from the greatest charlatan of our time, Erich von Däniken.

Of course we have vestigial organs and were sometimes told we don't use the full capacity of our brains. Our fat heads also don't seem to do anything special to justify the overly large size.

Whales have vestigial organs as well. Are you speculating that whales are also of non-terrestrial origin? And our heads don't do anything special for their large size? Really? Guess the dolphins, octopi, and corvids have been building civilizations right under our noses...

I knew that if I was right, there was only one thing that would prove it.

I watched Lloyd Pye's video on DNA and watched in horror as all of my findings were confirmed in addition to ever scarier things I didn't think of.

Wow, you've really hit the trifecta of pseudoscience in terms of what "proves" your thesis. Sitchin, von Däniken, and now Pye. Well, at least now I know where you got that ridiculous "we only use 10% of our brains" and the "4000 defects in the human chromosome" tosh that you posted earlier. Pye ignores massive amounts of genetic evidence that disprove his hypotheses, such as the natural occurrence of chromosome fusion in a variety of species and his lack of explanation for why a species that has been present for 200ky should have no genetic disorders.

First off all human life on earth was altered upon our placement here on earth. MtDNA findings showed us to be 200,000 years old. Well I live in 2011 so I'm just missing 192,000 of my lineage.

How are you missing 192ky of lineage when we have archeological/paleontological findings that cover that time period? You keep making assertions that are based on humans appearing out of nowhere 8kya when the evidence clearly shows the opposite.

Then we have 6 segments of our genes that are altered and show proof, they are removed, inverted and reinserted, as though to disable the sections so that the DNA would hold the change. Then a plethora of Dormant Junk DNA that don't fit the description of anything else we have seen on earth before.

No, we have unique parts of our genetic code. There's no evidence of alteration, we just don't know why those parts are unique. This is a just a degenerate version of the "God of the gaps" arguments… "Aliens of the gaps": "I don't know how it happened, aliens must have done it!"

We aren't even suppose to talk with our mouths. We eat and breath with our mouths. Talking was an adaptation because our telepathy is disabled. Don't even look at them as powers, they are simply senses just like eyesight, or hearing, or feeling.

Evidence?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I don't understand how anything you just said proves God didn't create us. To me it enforces it. You talk about reported abilities of aliens. Let's not forget that they are traveling vast distances by means of highly advanced technology. That means they are more evolved than us, physically and technically. There are enough mutant geniuses, meaning they just spring from apparently normal parents, to show a glimpses of what we are capable of. Many of these geniuses appear to know things without being taught.

I think you should check out The Urantia Book. (www.urantia.org) It has the most logical explanation of creation and evolution that I have found. By a strict definition of the word "alien" we would have been created aliens. Life is not inherent on the planets of space. It must be bestowed! God didn't directly implant life on this planet, his Son's did. They are known as Life Carriers. They can function on a semi-spiritual state of existence and the electro-chemical state. They do not initiate life, but through their persons life is initiated.

(Life Carriers: www.urantia.org...)

Going by the time line laid out in the Urantia Book, humans are nearly 1 million years old. Also there were 9 races of humans that have mixed over that time. The last being Adamic (Adam and Eve) from about 37,000 years ago. To be clear though, the first two humans (twin brother and sister) were born to a now extinct dawn mammal. From these Aborigines (thousands of generations later) were born the 6 colored races of man. Red, yellow, blue, orange, green and indigo. There was also the Nodite race which were descendants of super human race brought to this planet to be man's first visible link to the spiritual administration of the planet.

(Six Colored Races: www.urantia.org...)

(Adam and Eve: www.urantia.org...)

So I don't think anything has been taken away, we just haven't developed it yet.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Christianity has several things tied in with it. You don't have to believe all of it to call yourself christian, and visa versa.

See that's what i think too, but the crazy christians would basically say, "you can't believe in god and in another thing at the same time it's not how it works. you can have it your way" How would you respond to that? i mean that would usually shout me up bcuz it says that in the bible

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If god created everything even other life forms, why keep that type of info. from us?? it doesnt say in the bible anything about creating any other organisms except animals. explain that, explain why god never told us about outer place, or other planets or even the fact that there are others in another solar system,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

To the OP ...Ok so if that was the truth and Aliens created us then WHY OH WHY would they need to abduct its own creation and do experiments on us to find out what we are made of and how we are made ? .
\
See i asked my self the same question and a while back ago i found out that their are more than one alien species out there, there are some that are trying to harm us and there are some that are trying to help us, the one that trying to harm us could careless about us they are emotionless, and cruel at least that's what i've read in many articles

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well that's what my whole post is about. There is hard evidence that proves that the guy pretending to be our creator was NOT, and its supported by a plethora of other things. Unfortunately this puts us further from understanding and know who the real creator is, but I set out to get the truth, wasn't so much concerned about if it was a fairy tale.

I think when people trust, worship, and claim they have love for god, its fake.
They only do so because they think they will get something out of it. There is no benefit to what I have found other than victimology.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapnSnazz
You say "I invite ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence, please prove me wrong."

Yet, a large portion of what you have claimed is based on sheer, contrived assumptions.

No I'm using the findings in our DNA supported by a plethora of other things you might consider to be anecdotal.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

Well they didn't create us. It was misunderstood by the people in that time. What they did was disable our higher abilities, and our DNA along with a plethora of other things that support it including the bible.

(They) made us in there image. Yes god had help. This is a conspiracy. Anyhow what it looks like from all the other findings to make this sentence work is they got an image of what they wanted to do to us, and he did it. The DNA findings undoubtedly proves it. They altered us, put us in what I call the dumb down factor, because they were having problems controlling us. It worked, we are still here.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join