It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

And just to not confuse you, i meant aliens like greys

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
reply to post by iterationzero

what i meant by that is the capability to learn

I stand by my post.

And your argument from personal incredulity is meaningless against the objective evidence for evolution.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well..I just finished looking at some of Lloyd Pye's vids. And if this is all true ....I am just mad as can be!!! No wonder we are all sick all the time and it certainly makes a lot of sense why so much death too.
We just got some DNA results back on my little granddaughter's condition and my son and I noticed the fusing in the DNA strains at the middle and thought it looked odd. We are definitely not geneticist by any means, just ordinary people and we noticed that!!!
If we are not native to this planet and the DNA is a mess too, then we really had to get smart in Medical science to survive here. I remember reading something a long time back about this being a Penal planet for the human race. I didn't think too much about it then, but I am doing some serious soul searching now on it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
the OP premis is in error...

co-mingling Earth evolved Humans and all life forms native to this Planet
with the 'God'/Bibical generated Genesis race of humans is a Faulty thesis

the alien being that constructed the 'Genesis Laboratory' to beget a propietary class of humans
is not the original creation timeline.... that ongoing experiment was some 6,000 or more BC
or at most.... right before the great Ice Age melt off some ~12,000 BCE

please don't try to force the religion sub-set as the absolute Planetary timeline, thank you

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

First of all dragon, in the bible it specifically says that no man should not be afraid of god, so god wants us to be scared of him whether he just finds enjoy out of it or hes preventing us from finding out the truth. Anyway, so your saying that the thought of aliens invading us or god is an alien doesnt scare you just a little bit, im sorry to say sir but, not considering that this theory might be a possibility is just makes you ignorant.

What I see VERY clearly in the racial unconscious (my source of information via the memories of those who were actually alive in bodies in these times) is that the aliens have been here all along. They were here long before we humans were sentient even. And, the alien species, The E-l*th (elves) are very much willing and able to protect us as they would any underdog new species, so believe me when I say, if the aliens were going to take us over, it would have happened millenia ago.. not that the Jue-sah (aka Jews, when they end up in human bodies) haven't been trying.

And since 'god' isn't any specific being, but instead a compilation of all of humanity's highest selves, it's like saying we each should be afraid of our most perfect and enlightened self. That overarching sentience has ONLY our best and highest good at heart. The Jue-sah, who wrote the bible, however DO want us to be afraid of them, and they were playing at being 'god' in the old testament. But what they don't happen to mention (gee I wonder why) is that they have rules to abide by as per our contract with them, so the Elves hold them to it. The elves don't at all like what the Jue-sah are doing, but with that contract in place, their hands are pretty much tied, as long as the Jue-sah play by the rules.

But that contract is ending in 2012, and the Elves are returning even as we speak, to be ready to kick those Jue-sah and human flunkies hinneys right off this planet. They're quite excited by it because nobody's challenged them like this in a really long time, and they're looking forward to riding their steeds and swinging their 'weapons' in battle again. Obviously they haven't fought in a long time...just ask any of our soldiers being used by the NWO bunch to fight their war in the middle east for them. Not one of them would say how 'glorious' it was I am sure.

There is NOTHING to be afraid of other than making sure you don't get in between the Jue-sah and the E-l*th while they are going at it. Neither side is going to be watching for civilians around them much although the Elves will make an effort to avoid fighting where there are a lot of possible innocent bystanders, but rest assured, the Jue-sah, who hate us with a deep burning passion, will probably do their best to kill as many of us humans as possible and try to find some way to pin it on the Elves, vicious murderers that the Jue-sah are.
edit on 19-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

reply to post by DragonriderGal

First of all dragon, in the bible it specifically says that no man should not be afraid of god, so god wants us to be scared of him whether he just finds enjoy out of it or hes preventing us from finding out the truth. Anyway, so your saying that the thought of aliens invading us or god is an alien doesn't scare you just a little bit, im sorry to say sir but, not considering that this theory might be a possibility is just makes you ignorant.

Agreed but it goes a little deeper.
I'm guessing here and going off the deep end about my knowledge of alien life, however.
I think if our powers were in tact, and god had not put us in the dumb down factor, which is all to clear backed up by DNA and multiple passages in the bible, also supported by the lack of continuity in the comparison of us to aliens.

I think things (might) be a little more fair if we did have our powers.
It's just a feeling I have always had, and nothing to support this. This is just something feel.

So what I'm saying, is your comment to dragon about aleins should scare us, is accurate, but only because we are disabled. I have a feeling in our intended design, we are pretty bad ass ourselves.

Yes, once we break thru the muffling and reconnect to that part of our DNA after we make enlightenment, we will be some serious powerhouses, I'm pretty sure. It was because we were so powerful, the greys shut those things down in us. We were, however unintentionally, kicking their little grey behinds all over the place. So the greys did what they believed they had to do, simply out of self preservation. Not because they were evil and trying to hurt us; not even because they thought we were 'bad'. They just simply couldn't control us and keep us from destroying all of their experiments and stuff.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Well I only do that because I realize where it leaves us. We are probably suppose to live 300 years. Thats not going to happen. On our home planet we would be healthy based on the fact our needs are there.

Actually, if we had access to our full abilities to work with energy and such, we'd be immortal, like the rest of the sentient aliens. If we got a boo-boo, or started having heart problems, we'd use the raw energy around us to heal ourselves lickity split.

That's what I see the E-l*th do; even the still alien Jue-sah can do it. In fact those few remaining true alien Jue-sah are the same ones that started this crap hundreds of thousands of years ago.

We are on our home planet. It's only the things the greys did to protect themselves, and to adapt us to work with and look like other aliens that's made it seem we may not be. But I see us very definitely from here. The human race started out something like the abos in Australia, but pre-sentient.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by itsthetooth

there is no way angel can be aliens bcuz one thing and one thing only why would aliens have wings if they have space ships, that type evolution with aliens just doesnt flow right with me, it's like an apendix to them or something. so you would think they would get rid of it, cuz they have no use for them or am i wrong?

The 'angels' are really the E-l*th (Elves) in disguise; the wings are illusionary. They used to travel on the energy pathways of which the stargates are a part, so, although they ARE most definitely aliens, they never used ships. Most aliens don't, except the newer species who aren't on good terms with the Elves and so can't use the pathways.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Another question, how are aliens that abduct humans, related or connected to god???????

"god' aka the Jue-sah aren't involved in the abductions, for the most part. They do steal humans to kill and drink their blood though. That is a truth about the Jue-sah and their flunkie Dracs. They prefer the blonde haired blue eyed 'aryan' genotype, because it has more of the Elven DNA in it and therefore can help them use raw energy better; sorta like bullets for the gun. The elven DNA is like a .44 magnum, versus grey DNA (Asians) which is more like a .22.

Some of it is being done by the greys, who are watching us to see how we will make the shift into our spirit/light bodies.. they want to see how it happens on the DNA level. They don't intend we die... but some do just out of shock.

And some are being done by these just barely sentient alien beings that are kinda like rats; they stow away on the alien's space craft to get here. From what I can see of them, they've develop a kind of skin that allows them to survive in space, and in the atmosphere, and they can use raw energy to transport themselves around. If they abduct you though, you're gonna be found dead somewhere, with wounds just like the cattle mutilations which they are also responsible for.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Im kind confused of the whole power thing cuz ive heard that if you would serve god he'd grant you all your desires and on top of that, god would select different types of people that serve him and grant them special power like psychic power, (my mom) intelligence and whole other type of powers. if god is an alien theory true then, it looks like hes basically building an army of are kind so when the "final battle" happens in the tribulation he'd be able to wipe out the human wont obey him, but to me it sound a little bit more than that, there is something else. there are millions of eveil men and women on this planet though and to tell you the truth it sounds to me that god is only keeping valueable (his servants) and he's throwing away the trash (non- believers).

edit on 19-5-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: misspellings

Well we were punished for not doing what he wanted, basically he tested us and determined we would not be worthy to his word. From what I can tell, ( about a dozen things suggest this ) he removed some of our ability's, I'm calling them powers, they are nothing more than ability's like telepathy being one. The idea was to set us back, so that we had to obey, and tell us if we were good slaves, he would bring us home and give us our powers back. I question him living up to his word for one, but on the other hand it could have been an offer that was homered at one time and of course is long gone. Some people didn't comply, they multiplied, and here we are.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

there is no way angel can be aliens bcuz one thing and one thing only why would aliens have wings if they have space ships, that type evolution with aliens just doesnt flow right with me, it's like an apendix to them or something. so you would think they would get rid of it, cuz they have no use for them or am i wrong?

No, I think its something worth explaining. I assumed it was their way of explaining something that flys.
There are a few select aliens I have read or watched videos on that seem to be entity not in a ship but float or fly about. Also like we think of a spirit or ghost. Lots of weird stuff out there.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
:IMO Jesus is the son of GOD ..ok and THE supernatural being who had the intelligence is from a entity unknown to all.

Whether he she it had a cosmic universe of their own or it had several planets with other entity’s be it angels aliens ET's this is all not known .. All I know is that this Higher intelligence is or could be the sole reason we are here on earth .. the DNA wouldn’t even matter .. we already know that from our science DATA the earths age and that it was over time built to sustain us humans starting out with micro organisms ants bugs and such and this SNB Super Natural Being

Just like we have the food pyramid to guide us nutritionally this seems to be the way our early formation has went first micro organisms then bugs then fish or however it went then eventually Dino's then over time again mammals birds and trees rocks dirt which over time gave us plant food and over time again this finally lead to bringing into existence early forms of man .... how did he get here well I don’t believe it was Adam and Eve that’s for sure so the very definition of the word alien is something that is not from here to begin with so therefore this SNB must of dumped DNA in a warm incubator and WA La we have a man an a woman

edit on 19-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: seperated paragrahs

I'm going to explain this in detail people, and I'm glad shes bringing up her views. Keep in mind I don't like to push my beliefs on others, but I'll explain why IMO I don't agree with her saying Jesus was the son of GOD.

If he was, it was to tease us and say, look, I could have made you just like me, but I chose not to, because why, because he is unsure, or he doesn't know what hes doing?
Your questioning his design. I have 100% faith in our design, as it is one of the very few hard core facts I have to consider.
There is however all the other life on earth to consider as well.
If you believe that Jesus was the actual son of god, you are believing in the creator playing father, and not creating. There is no proof he can't do both, its a small assumption I make based on things not covered.
It simply goes against the grain of the whole idea of creation.

Something made us from scratch people, as weird as it sounds, it started somehow, from somewhere.

Let me give you an example. Lets say someone builds a motorcycle from basic metal parts and precisions each part, to build a custom bike. I would say hes a creator. Lets say a different person takes pieces from 20 other bikes and puts them together to make his own version of a bike. Is he a true creator, no, but could be viewed as such but more like a Frankenstein creator. So we go back to that again.

Why is god mixing his genes with us? Because we weren't good enough. WTF, it makes no sense at all.
When someone sets out to do something they do it right, they don't do it half ass to come back and say, see, I could have done better.

But let me give you the other take on this. If he used his own genes or sperm, he once again is NOT a creator, but a form of a father. So which is he ??? Possibly both, I doubt it. Fathering as such breaks the idea of being a creator. Am I a creator or a god because I have a son? Neither, I'm a father. Can I call myself a creator, in semantics possibly.

So here are your choices, hes either not our creator, or not our creator, or not our creator.
I can see however we could have misunderstood and assumed he was the father because I believe he abducted a healthy human off heavan and took his sperm and put it up in Mary.

Again its a CLASSIC scenario of what aliens like to do, they even like to take the baby away and show you what they made, as though they are a god.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by NorthStargal52

Soooooooo you belive in evolution mmmmhhhmm, you believe that we evolved from mammals that were the size of little rats, and eventually monkeys right? well i think that unlikely cuz how did human beings become so intelligent? how did we suceed to develop such a complex brain, luck, fate, mmmhh think not, you would think that monkeys would be almost as smart as us dont you think they'd be able to talk are language, adapt like us, learn are habbits. Sure monkeys are pretty smart i mean dont get me wrong they are intelligent enough to express emotions and learn sign laguage but....... im not sure but are'nt dolphins actually smarter then monkeys lol, fact of the matter dolphins are smarter then maybe all of the animals on the planet and their not even in are family tree, sure their mammals but it's not the same. In conclusion, evolution clearly states: we are a close family of the primates and yet they could'nt keep up with us, doomed to live a simple, wild life. thats wat the evolution theory clearly states, so do you really concur with this theory?

edit on 19-5-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: Misspelling (again lol)

Am I missing something, I don't recall saying I believed in evolution.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Another question, how are aliens that abduct humans, related or connected to god???????

Thats what this whole post is about, just read back.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

reply to post by NorthStargal52

Soooooooo you belive in evolution mmmmhhhmm, you believe that we evolved from mammals that were the size of little rats, and eventually monkeys right? well i think that unlikely cuz how did human beings become so intelligent? how did we suceed to develop such a complex brain, luck, fate, mmmhh think not, you would think that monkeys would be almost as smart as us dont you think they'd be able to talk are language, adapt like us, learn are habbits. Sure monkeys are pretty smart i mean dont get me wrong they are intelligent enough to express emotions and learn sign laguage but....... im not sure but are'nt dolphins actually smarter then monkeys lol, fact of the matter dolphins are smarter then maybe all of the animals on the planet and their not even in are family tree, sure their mammals but it's not the same. In conclusion, evolution clearly states: we are a close family of the primates and yet they could'nt keep up with us, doomed to live a simple, wild life. thats wat the evolution theory clearly states, so do you really concur with this theory?

edit on 19-5-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: Misspelling (again lol)

Here’s my explanation to your reply …sorry I didn’t go into detail !!!
”this finally lead to bringing into existence early forms of man .... how did he get here well I don’t believe it was Adam and Eve that’s for sure so the very definition of the word alien is something that is not from here to begin with so therefore this SNB must of dumped DNA in a warm incubator and WA La we have a man an a woman “
I said :
“This finally lead to bringing into existence early forms of man” ..

Explanation :
My meaning to this is earth is now ready for this SNB to bring into existence of human like creatures where do you hear me stating that we came from a monkey or a mammal ..if this is what I meant to say I would of came out and said I believe in evolution DAH??

I said:
“So the very definition of the word alien is something that is not from here to begin with so therefore this SNB must of dumped DNA in a warm incubator and WA La we have a man an a woman “

Explanation :
And what I meant here was with a bit of sarcasm… Saying that this SNB or higher intelligent being came down with DNA from where it was brought it down to earth and.. mass reproduced humans for all I know LOL so yes I’m part Alien but by now I’m more Native American and French with traces of Mediterranean blood,,

Seriously are you kidding me .. I am not a believer of evolution or creation ..
I believe a higher being made up the DNA in it’s lab and then flew it down via Spaceship/UFO to earth

Hold on people......
I'm thinking no one has or possibly will be ever to replicate the blue laminate.
We all have in our DNA as all other life does.
We just have some sections tampered with.
I think the creator might hold the patend on that blue laminate, as our scientists have never been able to replicate it. Not that we can say for sure we know everything, but it is a little cute how we have identified Tampering in our DNA, and what that tampering tells us, frankly scares the crud out of me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
hopefully we will get the truth.
edit on 19-5-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

I think its in front of us, we just need to open our eyes.

I never said this before but my concerns quickly turned to questioning god being honest as well as his purpose.

It would seem everything is pretty honest and upfront even most dealings with god.

So much so that there are points I see in the bible where it looks like hes laughing at us for what he did to us.
Anyhow, the start is the big question. I'm having a problem believing his intentions at the reason. After all we have proof in a plethora of ways that he enslaved us. "To serve god" We now attend church and taken that in contrast as serving god. It's all wrong, and stupid.

It's ironic because you know how they say history repeats itself. We all work jobs for crap wages and never seem to get anywhere, in a sense we are still slaves. The significance in that is that people are empty born into this world, you only know what you learn or what you were taught. Where did slavery start is a good post to start.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by iterationzero

what i meant by that is the capability to learn

Hey use quote button so I know what your talking about please

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Firstly, I loved your post. Even thought it was long, I didn't once find myself skimming it. You've touched on a lot of ideas that I'm surprised are not main stream. It just seems amazing to me that more people don't think this way. Or, maybe they do, but have fear of talking about it. I don't know. What is your thoughts on the idea that we are Martians? That maybe we are what's left of the planet Mars?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
Well..I just finished looking at some of Lloyd Pye's vids. And if this is all true ....I am just mad as can be!!! No wonder we are all sick all the time and it certainly makes a lot of sense why so much death too.
We just got some DNA results back on my little granddaughter's condition and my son and I noticed the fusing in the DNA strains at the middle and thought it looked odd. We are definitely not geneticist by any means, just ordinary people and we noticed that!!!
If we are not native to this planet and the DNA is a mess too, then we really had to get smart in Medical science to survive here. I remember reading something a long time back about this being a Penal planet for the human race. I didn't think too much about it then, but I am doing some serious soul searching now on it.

I have covered so much research in all of this, I hope you can see now, it truly is a big puzzle. So your realizing the DNA is pretty shocking, its nice to know you see and understand it, not nice with the findings however.

Here is the deal people, we are smart, we need to ramp up our DNA research and fix this, thats all. Get our powers back up and runing and get the hell off this rock. We will forever be sick on this planet and suffer.

Anytime the blue laminate is not blue, chemicals were used to alter your DNA. Of course that doesn't mean you got abducted personally, it was your ancestors, and sad to say, every human on earth tested is positive for these changes.

It's just sick and wrong, and I'll tell you something else I'm figure out cause I'm way ahead of most on this big picture. We aren't alone in this wrong doing. I can tell from the way things are presented in the bible that they were not only experienced in this wrong doing, but they were so versed in it there seems to be things written in rehearsed ways.

For example, have you ever heard the idea that when someone loses a sense like eye sight or talking that other senses become heightened. Well of course it's true, its common sense most people understand this basic concept.

A part pasted pages ago I think from genesis was saying things like (not exact here) if man wont serve us the way we want, make there eyes bigger lest they see, their hearts bigger lest the love, there ears larger lest they hear.

It's apparent to me, it's almost backwards without directly saying remove powers to make these other things emphasized. Of course doing so is more control.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the OP premis is in error...

co-mingling Earth evolved Humans and all life forms native to this Planet
with the 'God'/Bibical generated Genesis race of humans is a Faulty thesis

the alien being that constructed the 'Genesis Laboratory' to beget a propietary class of humans
is not the original creation timeline.... that ongoing experiment was some 6,000 or more BC
or at most.... right before the great Ice Age melt off some ~12,000 BCE

please don't try to force the religion sub-set as the absolute Planetary timeline, thank you

I don't recall forcing evolution, something must be misunderstood.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join