It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I invite ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence, please prove me wrong. And don't say you feel Jesus in your heart. This is a work in progress people.

Our starting path of theology in rough draft.
The abduction theory:
Our mitochondria DNA tells us that we are 150,000 to 200,000 years old. MTDNA only holds a very limited portion of all mothers of your lineage. A baseline was easy to determine on how many are present. The 50,000 year variance stems from us making assumptions in the length of lives. Living in the year 2011 there is simply no logical excuse that explains the missing time on earth.

Biblical reference isn’t even close to explaining this. Religious folks have commented to me, that this could stem from a section that mentions a conversion difference of time between Earth and heaven. I agree but not on the idea that heaven is a spiritual place. It would appear to be more of a physical place. Another planet. This also explains a time difference as well as there is probably a different time line in the rotation of the planet. It could also explain the circadian rhythm disorder.

If it is true that we aren’t living on our home planet, our lives would be filled with adaptation, sickness and disease. We would also not know our purpose in life and spend a lot of time studying our planet as it would be new to us. The planet would seem to not fit us in many ways and we would probably rely greatly on doctors in our attempts to try to survive on the wrong planet. After careful thought, I realize it’s more than obvious this isn’t our home. People have mentioned this to me in the past and I just took in passing but never really thought about it in detail. It would appear that we have been placed in a compromising position. What has been done to us is cruelty in epic proportions.

Adam and Eve were supposedly the first to start our race. If this is true than we would have a gross amount of defects in our genes, and we do. Over 4000 defect genes, 1000% above the normal observed amount compared to other life here on earth. Incest could be one cause for this. If not, then there had to be other people to start us as a new race. The bible makes no reference but there are missing pages. It hasn’t been mentioned before but gross defects could also stem from us not being on our correct planet and eating the correct diet. Humans will forever suffer while on earth. From what we understand about genetics, it would take a lot of people to start out a race, to avoid defects. It doesn’t matter; MTDNA tells us we didn’t start according to when the bible says we did. We are missing over 192,000 years of our lineage and we didn’t live it here on earth. Something is very wrong.

Over three decades of study of the paranormal tell me that super powers of the mind, holds, TGA (amnesia), paralysis, telepathy, mind probing, thought control and emotion control, as well as other odd things seem to be normal and common place in reports. I accept most reports I have viewed as valid based on there being over 4 million of them, and they are consistent in details. If they are hallucinations then 4 million people around the globe that don’t know each other are all having the same hallucinations. Some reports are presented by hard core religious folks, as well as other avid non believers of paranormal life. Interviews from contacts that reveal a person in shambles, not understanding what, why, and how things have happened.

As with all of them, the experience is never positive. There are also reports of people claiming contacts that seem happy with the outcome, yet have nothing positive to say about the details. It’s as though they were brain washed to believe it was a good experience, even though they explain invasive painful procedures that have nothing positive. I make this observation because there is simply never anything positive behind the details. If I have reviewed over 10,000 reports, I feel confident to say that ET is not our friend.

I’m finding stories from people claiming to be abducted that don’t believe in ET. At the same time I’m finding it hard to find an atheist claiming they were recently saved by Jesus. One author claims that religious folks are hallucinating. based on the fact they believe they will get to go to heaven, I can see the connection. People that get abducted get nothing positive out of the experience. It seems to add credibility to the reports. Anyone can lie or claim to believe in something not real. When there is nothing to gain from it, it could add validity.

If Adam and Eve, or any others, were abducted and brought to earth, it surly fits the description of what aliens do, they abduct people. Adam and Eve not realizing what has happened to them also fits the third most common element known about aliens, they erase memory (TGA). TGA is real and must be aggressively recognized. TGA is also what has, and what will continue to keep most people from believing in other life. Interviews simply make the victim look stupid as they unravel an abduction story that appears to be riddled full of holes. It doesn’t mean people don’t lie or make up abductions, but it sure explains the holes of memory in credible cases. Some people get back there memory days later.

This is because it’s a well known fact that exposing someone to familiar surroundings is the best chance at them getting back there memory. Not all of it comes back in some cases. While this might sound like a sci-fi, we can induce large amounts of alcohol and get the same effect. There is also a PTSD clause in here as well. It’s a known fact that some victims of PTSD can exhibit TGA signs. Being abducted is no doubt a traumatic experience, but I don’t think that’s what causes this in abductions, it seems to be induced, or it’s a power.

There are also sections of the bible that support this as well. One part, God is asking “Where are you?” Assuming a slight translation or writing error, it makes total sense if he had asked “Do you know where you are?” As though he was confirming that his memory had been erased. After much research, the old belief of god being all mighty and omnipotent and everything as unexplainable magic, has now turned to almost always explainable technology with ever so slightly rearranged wording.

Other study I did was on life in general. It would appear that whoever or whatever created us, and all life, seems to have a pattern. Most things have two eyes, two ears, a brain, arms, legs, limbs etc. On a rare occasion we find similarities that are to close to explain. Evolving from primates has been ruled out. There are simply too many holes in the theory. If God was a space alien and not our real creator, I’m having one heck of a time finding a single clue that proves it wrong. I’m digging deep and can’t seem to find anything, but in more attempts seem to prove more that he was an alien.

This was actually the starting section that made me wonder about humans. Something seemed odd, in that almost every report about other life, always involved powers like telepathy. It seemed as though the creator had another common pattern amongst humanoid creations in general. They always seem to have telepathy. I wondered, why don’t humans. I pondered the idea that maybe we did and they were disabled or removed. We do have several vestigial organs and supposedly only use 10% of the capacity of our brains, but that is simply not proof. I wanted multiple things before I would call it proof. One thing funny about vestigial organs is that science is actually unsure in a lot of ways what their purpose is. In addition, some things could be labeled as such but might do a lot more than we know.

I wanted to set some ground rules to get to the bottom of any findings. A creator should be a creator and not a destroyer. Too many times in the bible, there are events of god punishing us inhumanely. Killing mass amounts of people. It made no sense to me that a creator would do such a thing for ANY reason. It always falls back on respecting the design. We are of an intelligent design, more so than we realize.

I have absolute confidence believing whoever or whatever created us, knew exactly what they were doing and didn’t make a mistake. Religious views challenge this and use the excuse that god gave us free will but wanted us to conform to his desires. Another words he was smart enough to make us but not smart enough to make us exactly the way he wanted. I can’t accept this for some reason. Maybe it’s because we have over 5 million species on earth alone, and it just seems like very few if any errors were made. We might laugh or ridicule some designs but it’s all in the limits of our understanding.

One assumption I made, that I stand firm on, is the love of life. Whoever made us must have a fondness for life. All the species just on earth alone add up to a crazy amount. To make it more complicated, if you cut any of us open, there is more life inside, even in our blood, life made up of life, made up of more life. Stranger yet, is everything is given the ability to reproduce, to make ongoing life. There is no question about it, the creator loves life. Anytime god would punish us and kill people, it goes against the very idea of a creator. There also seems to be a large grace period since the last time god has made a physical appearance here on earth. I don’t think it’s because we are being perfect angels either. Believing god had good reason to ever punish us is also like saying we were the only mistake out of all the other life here. It just doesn’t make any sense.

In Sodom and Gamora, god appears to drop an atomic bomb on the city. It has the flash, the explosion, the same heat that turns the sand to glass and even the radiation. Why is our alleged creator dropping atomic bombs on us? It’s looking like he’s not our creator. Another observation is that god never showed his face anywhere in the bible. It’s as though he was hiding. From what, is the question. The best answer I could find is that we knew him, well his race anyhow. Showing his face could have restored memory to all of the TGA victims and expose his doings.

We could have additionally undone all of his efforts and let our home planet know what he did to us and invoke a war. I’m assuming of course that abducing, erasing memory, enslaving us, and dumping us off on another planet could be a bad thing. I guess it helps that the bible clearly states we were exiled to earth, and that earth looks nothing like heaven. Why would he have to explain that? Because he erased our memory. I think anytime an alien has to erase your memory, they are hiding something, plain and simple. I have a feeling we are not the only race that has had this done to them. The Ezekiel chapter clearly indicates god coming down from the heavens to visit us in a space craft along with a four headed creature of lion, ox, eagle, and man.

So now he’s also looking like someone that likes to play with DNA. A mad scientist. These are two profound clues that basically change the entire structure, belief and understanding of the bible, not to mention who god really is. Understanding this you have to switch from religious loving faith to caution, research, science, paranormal mode. One bible I found even says in the very beginning that the book deals with supernatural elements. Most never realize that could include aliens and powers.

God was hiding from us and used technology to do so. The arc of the covenant was nothing more than a hard build of a radio device. It was to hold the tablets of Gilgamesh and specifically so Moses could talk to god. What’s not making sense is if god can hear our thoughts and prayers, why would Moses need this arc. It’s because there are two different things going on here.

First off telepathy would appear to have a limited range. Possibly a few dozen to few hundred feet. This is also why god lost control of us. You can’t mind control an entire planet when everyone is not in the same place. This is why it was always like, love me, obey me, serve me, but make sure to spread the word so others obey. He lost control of people. So you see, if god is close to you, than yes he can hear your thoughts and prayers.

Of course he has to be in the physical form. It seems like when spirits and holy ghosts are mentioned in the bible, it’s referring to telepathy and other alien races. God had help for what he did to us. I always think about that saying that all men are created equal. What’s funny is that there might be some truth in that even along the scale of other races by comparison. There might be differences in powers, but there could be some fairness overall. More and more in abduction reports I’m seeing races teaming up together to abduct us. It’s a scary reality because they have learned that combining powers gives them an unfair advantage. Not that we have any defenses against any of them anyhow.

There is more proof of misdirection with the arc. The arc was placed on the top of Mount Sinai, which also supports the theory of it being a radio device. Even today we place our radio transmitters on the top of mountains. There is one major problem. To talk to someone on the moon, there would be a 1.3 second delay, and someone on Pluto would have a 4 hour delay. When you have a space craft you can fly half way around earth in four minutes. God had to still be close when talking to Moses. Its misdirection and he’s using technology to hide. Just like the burning bush, another radio device to hide behind. There doesn’t seem to be any clues of long delayed replies when Moses talked to god using the arc which means he was most likely here on earth the whole time.

Victimology was used to look for any possible Modus operandi. The big question is WHY! Why would someone go though such trouble and do something so horrible to us. We are after all stuck here and suffering. I was only able to establish 4 possibilities:
A punishment of sorts.
Slavery.
Experimentation.
Rescued from a dying planet.

The tree of knowledge seems to be a starting place for understanding. The best I could figure, god simply made up a bogus rule, saying, take from that tree and you will be punished. It could have been a test to see if we would stay compliant with his demands. The problem here is that if we had super intelligent capabilities, and god took that from us, of course we will want to learn. It’s in our design to want to learn.

We can spend our entire life in school and never quench that thirst. I think with our intended intelligence working, Einstein would seem like an idiot. We might be able to do multi level quadrant equations in a fraction of a second. Our slow brains that show a few random neuro sparks here and there would be more like a brightly lit up light bulb. Speaking with our mouths seems to be a form of adaptation because telepathy is common place with other humanoids. Our powers could replace things like the telephone, and internet. We might have a collective thought process that makes us even smarter with collective memory and thought. Also eliminating loneliness. You could no longer lie. This is just an idea of one out of six powers we might have disabled.

While I have no basis to prove ideas on vestigial Oregon’s, I have some ideas. The pineal gland which is often referred to as the third eye, has a pretty good nick name. Very close in definition. Looking at the location and connection in the brain it appears to be responsible for some type of connection between the cerebral cortex and cerebellum. This small gland the size of a grain of rice has been studied for years with no results. At best they have managed to extract hormone from it, into another test subject to get nothing but hallucinations. Keep in mind however that if our DNA is inverted, it is possible that nothing will activate that gland until that is fixed.
I ruled out punishment because erasing the memory of someone to serve out a sentence makes no sense. We were however told we were exiled for a sin.

Nothing was ever mentioned about our planet being destroyed and again why erase our memories. Erasing memory always seems to add up to deceit.
Experimentation was possible but it seemed like a lot of work for just that. God did set us up with various things to eat. It’s apparent that he wanted us to live (well barley) and not have to fend for us.
Slavery was the only thing left. Of course we were to serve god. Very few people know that there is actually a historical period where the Sumerians seem to appear out of nowhere, at the same time the bible places us here, and are mining slaves for gold. Some other race called the annunaki needed the gold because it would help them repair their atmosphere, and we were the slaves that mined it.

This went on for some time and people rebelled and quit. Which leaves us in the position we are in today, rogue slaves with disabled powers. This is what was meant to serve god. I also noticed a possible spelling error / similarity between god and gold, but maybe it’s nothing. There is only one thing better than a slave you don’t have to pay, one you don’t have to take care of, and god did set us up with the ability to get by. It is possible that our race is actually Samarian. Either way, we are castaways and powerless. The offer is clear that if you serve god, you would get to go back to heaven. I think that offer and flight are no longer available.

Jesus is what solved this for me. Jesus is suppose to be our savior, and for me he is but not in any religious sense. Some believe that god made a baby with the virgin Mary. Yes, no, and yes. Because he appears to be more of a mad scientist and appears to play with DNA, I instantly got a different picture of what happened. If we have disabled powers, but god abducted a healthy human from our home planet, and stole some sperm, put it up inside Mary, you have a normal human. Possibly ½ normal at worst.

We have done this for years, it’s called artificial insemination. This is why no one has ever figured any of this out. We have always looked at it backwards like Jesus was super. He wasn’t super he was normal, and his powers are in line with all my research of other life. Once again we are the oddballs. I shared my views with a Russian lady today that actually believes God made a baby with Mary. The problem is that if he did in fact do that, for redemption, its conflicting in design. God is basically saying I made you but I could have made you better, let me show you how much better. That’s not our creator.

If he used a turkey baster to impregnate Mary, again he’s not the creator. Either way you slice it, he’s a mad scientist. Appearing in the Ezekiel chapter with a four headed creature of lion, ox, eagle and man, sums it up for me. Now if that mutation was composed of life we had never seen before, things could be different. Making mutated life from existing life does not make you the creator. It’s also funny how he retrieved Jesus’ body, because he didn’t want to leave that DNA here. He knew exactly what he was doing. It’s a classic scenario of one of the things that aliens like to do, they love to play “The creator.” A large percentage of contact stories proves it.

There is a fine line between being a father and being a creator, and I can see how people in that time could have easily not known the difference. It’s funny how god presented himself as though he was our creator. But did he? Things might have simply been taken out of context. Making us in his image could mean altering our DNA. Performing the act of artificial insemination could have been misinterpreted as him being the father. It makes more sense that the people in that time simply couldn’t grasp the idea of what was going on, and this was simply the best explanation they could offer. After all of this I knew that if I was right with us having powers disabled, there was only one sure way to prove it, DNA

Something else comes into vision after realizing all of this at this point. God made us weak and stupid to prevent us from leaving this planet. Because we are 200,000 years old there is no way our race is primitive. God put us in the dumb down factor. It’s another element that doesn’t allow people to accept much less understand what I’m laying out in all this. We have always thought of ourselves to be highly intelligent, yet we are actually very dumb by comparison. I could guess and say that our race is possibly even more advanced than god’s race. It makes you wonder how it is he got the jump on us. It’s an act of war in my eyes.

There are some exceptions in our intelligence however. It’s clear that our medical background is very high. I have always felt that but never understood why. It’s because he placed us on a planet that was not made for us, we were forced to adapt. In fact that’s all we do to survive here. We probably spend about 95 to 98% of our time adapting. Almost everything we come into contact with on a moment to moment basis is a form of adaptation. And we had to. It’s either go home (which we don’t have the ability) or stay and adapt. Of course Mother Nature will continue to push us off as we do so. We are a virus on this planet, that’s stuck here. Our need for adaptation is so apparent that often times we have compounded adaptation.

The flip side of this is our adaptation in the medical field. Half of the yellow pages of a phone book is comprised of medical related genre. The medical field is always and will always be in demand as we struggle as castaways. So we had to ramp up our medical knowledge or die. It’s not only what has kept us alive but also brought what I’m explaining, to light. In a weird twisted way, the real creator might have thought about the possibilities of what has happened to us, and after a few thousand years, we have figured it out. It’s not like we have fixed it however.

I found a few websites on a guy named Lloyd Pye. He’s very forthcoming with DNA, and findings in the human genome. I watched in horror as one by one, all of my findings and other related issues are confirmed in the proof of the DNA. It was only possible because of methylation. Gene splicing is the commonly known term but methylation means using chemicals to alter DNA, and it’s the only process we know at this time. All living things with DNA have one common fact about them, Blue laminate.

When scientists alter DNA, they can do almost anything, even take you apart and put you back together but the laminate will be orange showing proof of changes. This does not affect the DNA itself but is a form of trace evidence of tampering or alterations. All humans new and old, including biblical bones, test positive for tampering. We all have 6 segments that appear to be removed, inverted and reinserted. If god did this to us, it proves yet again he’s not the real creator.

We have a section of genes that are fused which is also only possible in a lab. Also a plethora of junk (dormant) genes that don’t appear to match anything they have ever seen before (must be our powers). In addition to the gross amount of defect genes that have been explained as though someone had to do this to us on purpose. 12 of them won’t allow you to live past puberty. Someone tried suggesting to me those sections could be proof of evolution. Since nothing else here on earth has those alterations, it’s like saying we are the only thing on earth that has evolved.

Pye believes we were engineered by aliens. That could be taken two different ways. The fact that our MTDNA tells us we are 200,000 years old, I think squashes that idea. We were moved here from another planet. The bible concurs with that. I believe there is a lot of truth in the bible. I stick by the rule that people don’t lie, the person lies, and there are too many involved. God took away our powers making us slow and stupid and powerless, turning us into sheep is one way it’s worded in the bible. It was so bad that he had to issue us the 10 commandments so we could survive and not kill each other.

There might be hope. If we fix our DNA and ramp up our abilities we might be able to get home. At this time, our relatives could visit our planet looking for us and not see us or accept us relatives because we are disabled. God was bent on making sure we were stuck on this rock. The tower of babble was a good example. Punishing us for the idea of trying to get off this rock. It might have only taken us a few thousand years to figure this out but all the other life has grown so much faster than us that I’m sure they are laughing.

My understanding of other life is so keen that often times I can go into a story and realize things that those involved are clueless about. I’m very impressed with my findings. A good example is a video I watched about a man that gets a visit while he was sleeping, and was instantly put into a paralysis state. He was a strong hearted Christian and believed very much in the power of Jesus.

Apparently in the few seconds that this alien was standing at the foot of his bed, he mustered up just enough strength to pray out loud, and envision Jesus coming down from the skies to help him. The alien vanished and never returned. Religious people would instantly say it’s the power of Jesus that saved him. What actually happened is in the few seconds this alien was at the foot of his bed, the connection he had with the man also allowed him to see his thoughts, and he didn’t like what he saw and left. So in a twisted way, you could say, Jesus saved him.

I wondered if there was anything else we deal with on an alien level and don’t realize it. Demonic possession. It is possible that a craft hovers, close overhead invisible with an alien that has mind controlling capabilities. Like the bible says “Satan entered him”. The pastor that read that to me admitted he was unsure what it meant, but it was all to clear to me. Invading someone’s mind with unwanted circumstances is truly a form of terrorism, and not farfetched. I would suggest in these circumstances to possibly get some form of aircraft to fly the area possibly scarring them off, or getting the person underground several feet to try to break the link.

You also might be able to place them in a situation known to block mind waves or some type of helmet to block the waves. Where things get weird is the church handles religion, which I think I have proven without a doubt stemmed from alien activity. If demonic possessions are also from alien activity, it’s interesting how the church also handles exorcisms. Is it possible the church knows exactly what’s going on. Do they choose to not share the truth with us, or do they not see it themselves. It’s possible that the understanding of spirit (spirit in the definition of telepathy just like in the bible) activity is synonymous with alien activity but they just don’t realize it.

edit on 15-5-2011 by itsthetooth because: Spaceing problems, A big mess to read.

edit on 15-5-2011 by itsthetooth because: Still spacing problems

+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh man please please go break that very long OP into paragraphs that can be easily read or scanned, I used to do the same thing so you are not alone, but really I would love to read what you have to say but it is just too frustrating to try and stay focused on such a long run on. OK?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ok, so I am back, now OP did you get my response? Please reply to me so I can follow up once you do. Thanks!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't believe in God I'm not disagreeing with your post based on religious views but scientific ones. Every organism, fauna or floral, shares somewhere between 90 - 98% common or "junk" DNA. If we were transplanted here and then so was everything else.

However, that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the one theory that an asteroid/space rock carried some bacteria down to the planet and that is how life began turned out to be correct.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Dendro because: Didn't proof read.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Awww I was wrong! I always thought god was a fictional character created to make us feel all warm and tingly inside while we were being ravished by natural disasters starvation sickness and other forms of "hell"

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wanna see God? Look in the mirror.

Mod Note: 1-line repsonse. Please review this thread!
edit on 15-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why can't he be both?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I feel Jesus in my body

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I like good stories and this is an interesting one.
Don't agree with lots of stuff you've mentioned but generally I also think we are out of place here!

link   
Wow, after the 16th line I stopped, scrolled down to see how long this thread was, took a breath and stopped reading.
Mate please break up your OP into paragraphs, I am a little interested in what you have to say, but holy s"i* that was like trying to read the entire star wars trilogy, without taking a breath!

link   
Sry double posted.

edit on 02/04/2011 by WideAwakeNow because: Double post

+45 more 
posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed that 90% of the time the phrase "It's official" is used, it is in no way actually official?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

I'm always skeptical when someone has "official" or "confirmed" in their title... usually turns out to not be the case at all. Oh well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, I totally agree with you that God is extra-terrestrial... but actually not at all in the way you think.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
While I have to say that was long... I must also admit I was engrossed! Very interesting and food for thought... It makes sense... I always thought the part in the Bible that talked about God following the people in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night was a craft of some sort...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
GOD is in a cloud in the sky and he hates you for writing this.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

S&F for all of that thought. That's a lot of loose ends to tie to together. This life thing is bigger than me, you just might have hit on a couple of winners there. Refine, keep thinking, question yourself.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I do believe that God was a space alien...

but that 6000 years the bible describes...

Here is the year... what calendar was it based on?

???

Who is to say that the time line in the bible is correct?
maybe it was altered?

was 500 years in the bible equal to 500 of our years?
or was it longer?

and the Garden of Eden... i think its another planet that Adam and Eve were expelled from...

I think when they were expelled they ended up on earth...

and when they ended up here... there was other life here already...

would certainly explain how a lil late ron in Genesis... the Cain and Abel Story...

when cain killed abel ...cain was scared to go into the land of Nod...

he said something like "I'm afraid that -they- might kill me"

Adam and Eve first humans...
adam and eve have two sons...

so who is Abel afraid of?

I think it was the life that was placed here... by the egyptian and sumerian "dieties"

sorry for the lack of links to sources...

but check out Genesis

i'm off to bed... g'nite

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join