It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get people to realise that they are being played by the system?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Its simple really, we are programmed to resent our true selves, and are offered an escape by the system, while we pursue the benefits of the system, we are destroying our natural connections. When the system alternates, it transfers the collective energy that has been acquired by those who have "sold out", leaving them as empty husks, and thier betrayers with full bellies.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So whats the escape you refer to? i hope its not suicide, as thats no escape, it only feeds them more.
you cant stop sheep from being sheep.. the best way to spite them is to get on with life and fulfill your own dreams so when they look upon you they see everything they wish they were..
walk as a light in their shadow, they hate that more.. as it makes their darkness weak and pale.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

So would you make the connection that the controlers are would be physic vampires?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I should say, a false exit. The illusion of escape, until the last moment when the tables are turned.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

To be honest, I feel it’s more a case of our true self being totally boring. We are all stuck in the game of creating an alternative. The creative process can be very invigorating, but the main problem that it’s created within time and space concept. Or is that a problem? Maybe the real problem is how we go about believing creations; why not just let the creative process happen without any extra dramas? I suppose its each individuals choice to update, how we perceive the matrix. If its getting to be a drag, are view must be getting lost.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Not exactly, when anti-clockwise souls are on a clockwise spinning planet, their behaviours are representative of parasites. Even if they can get a clockwise soul to change to the anticlockwise state, the underlying soul is being destroyed. At the end, when the energy is transferred, it will flow completley anticlockwise, and will emerge from underneath, as opposed to above.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Turn off their television. Honestly, have you ever met someone who has a stream of consciousness problem, where they will jabber on and on and on at you about everything that pokes into their head? The television is sort of like that, except it's always trying to sell you something. And the core to selling something to a person, is to make that person feel they need what you are selling - that is, the goal of advertising, both overt and subtle, is to make the person feel inadequate and to believe that you have what they need.

Don't try to "teach" them. Just go out and do stuff with them. Set up a few days off so you and your buddy can go four-wheeling, or take your kids out to see grandma on the farm, or re-do your garden or something. Sit down with a cup of coffee and just BS with them for a few hours.

Getting people out of the clutches of the idiot box and giving them some human interaction and time away from judgement (whether self-judgement or peer) can do a person a world of good.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

The problem with the matix is that it is digital, it is stepped, and it is in fact an immitation of the analogue, the real universe is far superior to the matrix universe, and it turns out that our real selves are far more interesting selves than the matrix would have us believe that our real selves are.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Exactly, the system is what makes people feel negative in the first place, and then it offers them a solution to the problem that it originally created... In other words, there is a "dark side" because of the system, there is a "light side" because of the system.

I notice that the people around me are temporarily freed when thier minds become cloudy, when they stop trying to "see" through the eyes of the system, left side or right side, and simply see things for the way that they are. That is, both eyes should operate in unison, however, due to the degenerative effect of the television, people are forced to favour one perception over the other, and then are divided into camps about what side is the correct side, when both sides cancel out and are flipped around.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Perhaps this: If you change before you are changed, then when you are changed, you change the wrong way.

Or... I don't know, perhaps even those who are in control of the system are puppets themselves, or simply foolish.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You can't tell people that the reality they live in is a lie...that's just silly, and it's the same thing as a threat.

You just have to bring up things casually in conversation like "Hey, do you think Osama is really dead"? People love news stories and philosophical conversations...they just don't show it because it's what "wierd" people might discuss. I usually just leave people be...there is no sense in trying to preach to them, that makes you no different than any religion, government, or biased book. Only try to change their perspective on things if they are miserable, or in some kind of danger.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Here is how... You walk up to the individual with both hands closed and outstretched as IF you are hiding something within you fists and are offering them a choice of hands etc. let them chose a hand [that may require a verbal prompt] and regardless of which hand they choose ... slowly stretch that hand out away from them to grab their attention span as you open your fist 1 finger at a time [always start with the pinky finger ok] and as soon as your hand is open and away... open YOUR other hand and SLAP their face hard! And then show them the palms of your hands upon which in black pen are the following words ... "EPIC FAIL!".

Personal Disclosure: You then scream PWND! and run very fast in the opposite direction! Also.. do not try this on your Mother! :shk:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Its simple really, we are programmed to resent our true selves, and are offered an escape by the system, while we pursue the benefits of the system, we are destroying our natural connections. When the system alternates, it transfers the collective energy that has been acquired by those who have "sold out", leaving them as empty husks, and thier betrayers with full bellies.

I hate the system

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by You2Two2AreSpecial

Its a trap in that respect, your hatred of the system, only feeds the system. What you have to do, is learn how to prevent others from using the system against you.

What I have done, is allow the system to hate me, in that respect, allow the system to destroy me, until vengeance is justified.

top topics

join