It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Battle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Another youtube upload.
Right at the very beginnin of the vid you can see the 2 dots. 1 closes in on the other one and it look like it either discharges something or fires something at the other dot.
I haven't seen this vid before. Where is this from?
Is this live?
It's a very neat video.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Good find! Do you have any more information about this?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Another youtube upload.
Right at the very beginnin of the vid you can see the 2 dots. 1 closes in on the other one and it look like it either discharges something or fires something at the other dot.
I haven't seen this vid before. Where is this from?
Is this live?
It's a very neat video.

I really like that one.. but the green laser pointer was annoying
edit on 15-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

Nope. First time I seen this video. Damn good one too.
Someone has to know where this came from.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
Good find! Do you have any more information about this?

the youtube description says:

The hypothetical extraterrestrial spaceships seem to shoot something like a laser. Using night vision equipment, dozens of people invited to witness the phenomenon and think that aliens are preparing to control the earth. Grimsley believes it should continue its work on films and show them to people to let them know what is going on in both our planet and in space. "The human-like alien beings could well be preparing to take control. I want people to see the battles that occur between aircraft, including disk-shaped objects

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nice.
Man...I wish I could just walk out my door and see something like this!
Crazy stuff. Whatever is going on.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Nice.

Night vision definitely makes it easier to catch something like that.. I used to have military grade night vision binoculars ( stolen from me unfortunately! ) .. looking up at the night sky with those was mystifying.. the number of stars you can see is just amazing..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by seeker11
Nice.

Night vision definitely makes it easier to catch something like that.. I used to have military grade night vision binoculars ( stolen from me unfortunately! ) .. looking up at the night sky with those was mystifying.. the number of stars you can see is just amazing..

Seriously awesome. Where I live now, there is so much light pollution, but where I grew up the night sky was a wonder to behold. I miss it very much! I never did see anything crazy like this though.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This video is pretty amazing for sure and I'd love to know more about it. Heck, I'd love to see something like that myself.

I've got to admit though, the commentary by the watchers was laugh out loud funny: 'This guy's trying to find a bathroom!' was just classic

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
nice find
i will be showing a few people to see what they say

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The other way is to get an old webcam and remove the infrared filter and attach it to an old 35mm telephoto lens, you need a tripod to hold it steady but it is fun to use.
lens can often be picked up cheap at markets and thrift shops.
the hardest part is setting up the CCD focal length to match the lens, but from memory its about 1.5-2 inches, you need to mount it at the same distance away from the lens base as the film would normally sit.
we just used some PVC pipe adapters to do this .

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
double post...
edit on 15-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
reply to post by miniatus

The other way is to get an old webcam and remove the infrared filter and attach it to an old 35mm telephoto lens, you need a tripod to hold it steady but it is fun to use.
lens can often be picked up cheap at markets and thrift shops.
the hardest part is setting up the CCD focal length to match the lens, but from memory its about 1.5-2 inches, you need to mount it at the same distance away from the lens base as the film would normally sit.
we just used some PVC pipe adapters to do this .

Yeah I did that mod to one of my old quick cams.. probably worth looking into setting something up

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I don't really get what I'm looking at. It looks like a TV with some dots moving around. Who knows what those things are.

Unidentified white blobs moving on a screen - UWBMOAS

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
For real! I've seen sightings like this a few times- but it is totally boss when they're captured on video. Sure this is easy to fake (as people will soon be saying); but I've seen this too many times to simply dismiss it as a fake. Again, good find- I wish I knew the details of this one.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
At 56 seconds it tries to avoid the green laser.

So whats the deal, they are watching it on tv and filming the tv and the guys says I got that on tape and whats with the white dot in the middle of the screen?

There is no video to show faces, description of the situation, the set up, it could be something they did on computer, the only reason why you "know" its supposed to be stars and planets are the shooting stars and what are the possibilities of seeing 2 on the same one minute roll of film and how can you be filming from right to left for so long without running out of sky?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It was added may 14 so its brand spankin new. how is it on their tv do they have a telescope hooked to it or something?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

It was added may 14 so its brand spankin new. how is it on their tv do they have a telescope hooked to it or something?

The description of the video I posted seems to suggest this is something they've been observing and invited a group of people to watch it live.. so night vision camera feeding to a tv screen it seems

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Holy smokes- What a party!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
so why film the tv and post on youtube and not just post the live feed, I assume they are recording these monumental images as well as viewing them from a TV, oh wait, you wouldnt get the added credibility points a cheering audience and laser pointer brings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join