It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mummified Playboy Playmate died of heart failure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Thats so sad, but I cant say Im totally stunned. I knew some people in social work who had told me about abuse and neglect on the rez, and how high rates of sexual abuse were. People. I just dont understand us.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Thats so sad, but I cant say Im totally stunned. I knew some people in social work who had told me about abuse and neglect on the rez, and how high rates of sexual abuse were. People. I just dont understand us.

On the rez, incest is rampant. This is how it works. Get your sister or your daughter pregnant, carry baby to full term then kill and bury the baby.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Here is her image in her better years. (i hope it works)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcheoAstronomer

how do I embed a jpeg image?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

A space heater was running in the upstairs room where the body was lying on the floor

who was paying the power bills?????

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i think this is a very sad statement

of people today that just dont care enough to check

a neighbor when there is mail piling up and other signs that

every thing is not all right i also find it very sad that she had no one

at all in her life to bother with her for over a year

thats just heartbreaking i really feel for her

but it gives us some thing to think about

just think could this happen to any of us

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Believe me, transporting an old bloated decomposed body really really sucks.

I know I shouldn't ask, but I have to know, just what have you been up to in your spare time?

edit on 15-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Read the whole thread. I explained.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Yvette Vickers, a B-movie actress who was named Playboy's Miss July in 1959, was found dead at her home on April 27 after evidently being undiscovered for up to a year.

Originally posted by liejunkie01
A neighbor found Vickers' body after her suspicions were aroused by old letters and cobwebs in the mailbox. The house was packed with boxes, and at least one window was broken. A space heater was running in the upstairs room where the body was lying on the floor

Sp let me get this straight. The heater was on for a year. The heater was consuming electricity / gas (i would assume electricity since this is a space heater...) The power was still turned on..after a year?

I want to know what kind of deal shes got with the electric company, because if i don't pay for a month they can't wait to turn mine off...regardless of me being face down in a bathtub or shriveled up on the floor.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

Well, she might have had her utilities set up on some kind of automatic system through online banking. Im just guessing here. I know several of my bills allow that, and if her automatic payment exceeded the actual usage, she would just have an accumulating credit. I often over pay my utilities because the day I want to pay the bill the bill isnt always in hand. So I just guess based on last month, and often I end up with a credit.

I suppose another possibility is that the state has some law about not cutting service to the elderly without going through a process which, since she was dead, they could not get her to show up for.

Just theories. No evidence. Not saying it happened that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join