It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've discovered conclusive evidence for solving the Labor pool that would employ everyone worldwide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is a short but simple thread with a solution SO incredibly easy, you would not even imagine.

Here is the secret (and this is especially important for those of you who are employers out there, take note).

Come here, to ATS, create a thread on a topic that is relative to your business and/or profession.

Then, as the thread begins to take on a life all it's own, watch as the number of experts and professionals on the subject increase exponentially! From there, hire at will.

The end.

Thanks for listening, join me next week to find out how to get your whites whiter.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Careful what you say, you will have the people in the shallow end of the gene pool yelling RASCIST for your white comment!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Careful what you say, you will have the people in the shallow end of the gene pool yelling RASCIST for your white comment!

Indeed, perhaps I should have said nordics nordicer?

Sigh.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah i hope someone in the 'hiring department' does this so i can get yet another retail job that i'm only qualified for. Then i'll finally be able to go back to school and go to bed with a full stomach every night.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UsedIllusion
Yeah i hope someone in the 'hiring department' does this so i can get yet another retail job that i'm only qualified for. Then i'll finally be able to go back to school and go to bed with a full stomach every night.

For your sake, I certainly do too!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If you're trying to make fun of others, especially about their level of education, it's often more effective if your spelling is correct.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

If you're trying to make fun of others, especially about their level of education, it's often more effective if your spelling is correct.

Potential Employers... babybunnies would make a great English teacher!

sorry babybunnies... I had to!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

Originally posted by babybunnies

Potential Employers... babybunnies would make a great English teacher!

sorry babybunnies... I had to!!!

You kiddin me?!?!

@babybunnies, the more typos the better!! It's the new dynamic, it falls square inline with the ATS Higher education by way of thread osmosis certificate.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm in the business of taking over the world...

I need revolutionaries... peaceful ones who are willing to die for peace, true justice, non-violence and love...

I need a large army, and some people to donate money for white robes... I'll hire anybody who is willing and pay them in priceless Karma...

let's roll with it baby...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
I'm in the business of taking over the world...

I need revolutionaries... peaceful ones who are willing to die for peace, true justice, non-violence and love...

I need a large army, and some people to donate money for white robes... I'll hire anybody who is willing and pay them in priceless Karma...

let's roll with it baby...

Well three things!

A) youve come to the right place.
2) die for peace, i love it!
C) Return next week and you WILL know how to keep those white robes, their whitest and brightest.
edit on 14-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Yes when TBTB start filling us full of lead and turning our robes red, proper laundry techniques will be of the upmost importance...

I look forward to next weeks thread!

edit on 14-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What an incredibly easy solution. problem solved. Now we can move onto the next one.

But in reality, if your place is at the bottom and you're not born into any secure sort of future with any secure sort of resources, all you can do is grit your teeth, sink your nails into the dirt, and start climbing. Eventually, slowly, you will inch your way up the dirt mound. Make the right moves when you can and it's easier, but a good majority of people of the bottom 99% won't find what they're looking for on a forum. I'm on my way to a better life but it takes a long time and if you're determined enough, things will start to happen, even if slowly.
Then once I reach the top of this mound, on to the next one. There's always a bigger one.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UsedIllusion

I know that

Honestly take NOTHING at ALL in this thread seriously, and I'm mentally banning all "serious" posts hahaha

I'm just trying to bring some light to a place where there is perpetual darkness
(the ATS higher education system)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

oh I see so now you're not taking me serious... effin' Judas.... no white robe for you...

I am halfway joking... but all the way serious...

no wait .... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm serious... serious I say......

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

oh I see so now you're not taking me serious... effin' Judas.... no white robe for you...

I am halfway joking... but all the way serious...

no wait .... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm serious... serious I say......

Gah.... I can't keep track of anything anymore.

Yes, yes, no I know, and yes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

ohhh that explains why my seriousness came through. My mental shielding has been up all day.

it's usually always on but sometimes even i have to give it a rest or else i'll get a headache.

carry on

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UsedIllusion

ohhh that explains why my seriousness came through. My mental shielding has been up all day.

it's usually always on but sometimes even i have to give it a rest or else i'll get a headache.

carry on

Very well then, thank you! hahaha

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
OMG, that is funny as hell.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I'm a cold water wash/rinse kind of guy, and I've learned not to expect too much from our whites because we live in a ex-mining area where the water is very mineral laden.

But I am concerned with getting those extra-tough stains out. The really ground-in ones, especially from food.

The folks in TV commercials make it look easy but I've learned they lie. It's a shame, because I don't know if I'll ever be able to change the world with food stains on my jeans.

Even our dog chips in to help; she is happy to eat as much of my meal or snack as she can get. Oddly enough, she NEVER has food stains, and she never has extra-tough stains, either.

Maybe canines know more than we give them credit for. Makes me wonder.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Maybe you should eat with a sheet over yourself, that'll prevent your..stains. Stop being a messy eater! Take your time. Some dogs are quite intelligent, but all of them are clever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join