It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVEN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS think Obama's 'Tificates Bogus!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

Now stop right there.

There are some things that need to be clear. You say... and lots of people think that this is a Race Issue. It IS NOT!

Yes. There are a bunch of racist's birthers.

BUT... there is something you need to understand. Having an Un-Natural Born Citizen Running this Country is Disgusting!

There is a difference!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO THIS:

People not born in the Country that they are running DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND AMERICAN VALUES. AND THAT'S A SERIOUS THREAT!

I'll say it Again:

PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT BORN IN THIS COUNTRY ... and RUN IT.

DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND AMERICAN VALUES. AND THAT'S A SERIOUS THREAT!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

It's not a race thing but it certainly did help when he ran for president because all the ignorant people wanted to see history happen. I don't care what color you are but you better meet the qualifications of a president to be president

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Obama was born in America. How much more proof do the morons that believe otherwise need???

Absolute mass stupidity.

Vote American? What planet are you living on? The only 'true' Americans are the ones that used to wear feathers and say 'how' a lot. Everyone else here are just mongrels, made up of nationalities from all over the globe.

Racism masquerading as ignorance. Only in America !

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
reply to post by PaR3v

It's not a race thing but it certainly did help when he ran for president because all the ignorant people wanted to see history happen. I don't care what color you are but you better meet the qualifications of a president to be president

Thank you very much.

We have rules placed in for a reason!

Our Founding fathers understood this way better than we did!

And I think it's time for a refresher!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by PaR3v

I'm sure they are very good at it.

I'm also sure that kids are gullible.

Kids are a LOT smarter than you give them credit for especially with all the new tech we've been brought up with.

Don't start this crap again... care to discuss intel 8085 (yeah 8(!)bit data busses; 16bit address busses) assembly language with me?You were "brought up" with it in the mainstream; but we built the 'chit.
edit on 14-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Obama was born in America. How much more proof do the morons that believe otherwise need???

Absolute mass stupidity.

Vote American? What planet are you living on? The only 'true' Americans are the ones that used to wear feathers and say 'how' a lot. Everyone else here are just mongrels, made up of nationalities from all over the globe.

Schwarzenegger did pretty swell, didn't he?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
all over the globe.

deleted pointless reply;sorry...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by PaR3v

I'm sure they are very good at it.

I'm also sure that kids are gullible.

Kids are a LOT smarter than you give them credit for especially with all the new tech we've been brought up with.

Don't start this crap again... care to discuss intel 8085 (yeah 8(!)bit data busses; 16bit address busses) assembly language with me?You were "brought up" with it in the mainstream; but we built the 'chit.

I don't believe I said anything about this before it's not polite to be rude and pretty soon my generation will make you guys look like fools and will never be remembered.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Absolute mass stupidity.

You sound pretty ignorant to me racism IS all over the globe and if it was just in America then why would we have so many immigrants from other countries. bringing up racism is what causes racism

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I don't believe I said anything about this before it's not polite to be rude and pretty soon my generation will make you guys look like fools and will never be remembered.

Wait, you think because you can code a few lines in a high level language like perl, or maybe php, or maybe dabble a little in c# that THAT will make the Macro Assembler/C, C++, Fortran, Cobol, crew look like fools?

You've got to be joking. For YOUR generation if it werent for Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, you wouldn't even know HOW to turn on a PC much less get around to a Hello World.... let's be fair about this, when you can talk to them about PSHing stacks around and JMPing and the ultimate, using ASSEMBLER to actually create an OS, then you're on the level playing field, until then, all you've got at best, is a highly advanced text editor and a Java for dummies reference guide.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Wait, you think because you can code a few lines in a high level language like perl, or maybe php, or maybe dabble a little in c# that THAT will make the Macro Assembler/C, C++, Fortran, Cobol, crew look like fools?

You've got to be joking. For YOUR generation if it werent for Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, you wouldn't even know HOW to turn on a PC much less get around to a Hello World.... let's be fair about this, when you can talk to them about PSHing stacks around and JMPing and the ultimate, using ASSEMBLER to actually create an OS, then you're on the level playing field, until then, all you've got at best, is a highly advanced text editor and a Java for dummies reference guide.

Why do you have to be so rude. Ya do know being polite is the best way to get your point across. And your not Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. And I'm talking about the familiarity my generation has with tech and once some of the smarter people of my generation start to flourish Bill Gates and Steve Jobs will be vets in the tech world and it will all be way too much for them to grasp. I never said me personally was smart on tech because I'm more of a nature guy, but it was younger people who hacked the ipods and iphones and jailbroke them and let their potential truly show. The OS of a stock iphone is totally limited and some joe shmow mid 20's guy figured out how to take the limits out and make it better. You are an extremely arrogant person and I hope for your sake you don't act that way with everyone you talk to because if so you probably don't have much of a personal life. Get over yourself

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

my generation will make you guys look like fools and will never be remembered.

Why do you have to be so rude. Ya do know being polite is the best way to get your point across.

I'm sorry, what?
edit on 14-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

as long as they have their sports, beer and sex, what the hell, nothing else matters.....

Keep your beer & sport, but if you try to take my sex away from me it will mean war & I will fight tooth, nail & until my very last gasp if need been. This point is not up for debate.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Absolute mass stupidity.

Think he'll ever be president?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Im 21.

Yes. Strangely I have been that age. Some would say I'm still that age. But I know that there is a huge lack of experience in a typical high schoolers mind that is usually compensated with arrogance and ignorance. Nothing wrong with that, I just don't take stock in something because some kids in high school believed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join