It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

EVEN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS think Obama's 'Tificates Bogus!!

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.thepostemail.com...

Don't vote for him.

It's very Un-Natural for a person from a different country to run a country.

Vote Real American only next time.
edit on 14-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)


And from a "High-Tech" H.s. Sorry, I trust a Dweeb Expert Teen who is probably more a computer cyber jock and photo shop geek than some "Main Stream Media" story.


edit on 14-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

EVEN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS think Obama's 'Tificates Bogus!!


And still no one but birthers care!



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid

EVEN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS think Obama's 'Tificates Bogus!!


And still no one but birthers care!


You should care.

Your Liberties are at stake.

First it's Un-Natural Born Citizens running your Country... than it's...Wait What did I just say?



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That's why the U.S. has turned to S**T, because nobody cares anymore....as long as they have their sports, beer and sex, what the hell, nothing else matters.....



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v
 


High schoolers believe anything and want to rebel against society.

Of course they think he's not a citizen.


I wouldn't promote high schoolers as your proof because you'll be in for a very rude awakening.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi is this Alex Jones? Why are you telling me what to do?



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj
 


Oh I've been in IT for a while.

Believe me, I had 14 year olds code websites for me and it's very professional.

Computers and Photoshops don't take experts. Plus even experts are starting to say the thing is fake too



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v
 


Because, certainly, High Schoolers are the bastion of world experience


Please bring a thread that has gone through puberty and stopped getting zits to the table



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone
 


Yes.

Let's re-iterate.

COMPUTER'S and SOFTWARE don't take LIFE EXPERIENCE to recognize FAKES.

Maybe a Wall-Street liar, or somebody dealing with Politics or Social Issues. Yes... That takes life experience!

COMPUTERS ARE DIFFERENT! It don't take an idiot to find fakes in Photoshops nowadays!



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
www.thepostemail.com...

Don't vote for him.

It's very Un-Natural for a person from a different country to run a country.

Vote Real American only next time.
edit on 14-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)


And from a "High-Tech" H.s. Sorry, I trust a Dweeb Expert Teen who is probably more a computer cyber jock and photo shop geek than some "Main Stream Media" story.


edit on 14-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)


you say that like they're not intelligent dude this thread is ridiculous and Im tired of hearing about his BC. not making any difference by bringing this up. just trying to get people to notice you



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v
 


I'm sure they are very good at it.

I'm also sure that kids are gullible.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by PaR3v
 


I'm sure they are very good at it.

I'm also sure that kids are gullible.


Kids are gullible! I'm not denying that. I can manipulate a kid to give me money. Fact of the matter is, I'd rather trust a Computer Kid Geek who spends half of his life behind a computer finding photoshops that goes to school a High Tech H.s. than some 48 year old that doesn't know how a DSL modem works!



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
He is not an American merely and planted puppet. Get over it. The voters are gullible.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by PaR3v
 


Because, certainly, High Schoolers are the bastion of world experience


Please bring a thread that has gone through puberty and stopped getting zits to the table


Don't completely dismiss high schoolers' intelligence like they're whelps now. A lot of them are smarter than you give them credit for. when I was a senior I beat both my parents in an IQ test. But the issue about Obama's BC doesn't matter because nothing anyone says or does will make a difference. This issue needs to just die. I'm 90% sure it's a fake but who cares. No matter what president we get there's gonna be a problem we can't do a darn thing about



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by PaR3v
 


I'm sure they are very good at it.

I'm also sure that kids are gullible.


Kids are a LOT smarter than you give them credit for especially with all the new tech we've been brought up with.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401
 


Who said anything about intelligence. I said world experience.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Good God this needs to be put to death with the OBL threads.

This nonsense is nothing but a black issue, and you all know it. Makes me sad that that's the truth of the matter.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
That's why the U.S. has turned to S**T, because nobody cares anymore....as long as they have their sports, beer and sex, what the hell, nothing else matters.....


I hate sports but like the other two. You're right people mainly don't care because they're just trying to live their lives. Most are living paycheck to paycheck and there's nothing we can do about the President or the Government because our votes don't matter so why mull over it so much; just give yourself an ulcer or a stroke.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
Good God this needs to be put to death with the OBL threads.

This nonsense is nothing but a black issue, and you all know it. Makes me sad that that's the truth of the matter.


Nah, I disagree about it being a black issue.

I honestly think it's more like a "I am bored, want attention on ATS and can't really get my fix of attention elsewhere" issue.

There's very little color prejudice on ATS, that much I will say.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by jeremiah8401
 


Who said anything about intelligence. I said world experience.


It doesn't take experience to tell if a BC is a forgery it takes intelligence to know what they did with photoshop to make the forge. Experience has nothing to do with it because I highly doubt high school kids or hardly anyone forges BCs



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join