It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Speaker of the House threatens to use secret tsunami weapon!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

“Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon,”

What the hell is a "peaceful" weapon?

that's a little ironically.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

In this instance, I am assuming he means "Mass murder that leaves smooth sands and clean beaches. No screaming, no bodies. Just one huge wave to wipe the slate clean, no survivors to have to spend money on."

That sounds like the kind of 'peaceful weapon' they would like to use. No muss, no fuss, no messy aftermath if all the people are in the deepest trench of the ocean.

edit on 5/28/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh man, this guy again?

He has a Russian politician since i can remember. I remember fearing his speeches in my youth shortly after the wall fell. He was (is still?) the leader of a Russian Ultra Nationalist party and constantly threatens nuclear attack against anyone and everyone who annoys him, including Britain, Poland, France and the US.

While im sure he is all bluster, i still fear the day this man gets his hands on the button. Makes Putin look like a saviour!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow is that Boris Yeltsin's long lost drunk cousin or something....lol.....This guy is 2 taco's short of a full combo!

He needs to lay off the Vodka and caviar a little. I am surprised he did not take his shoe off and start banging it on the table.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

“Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon,”

I think he might be referring to something called a Neutron bomb. It leaves all the buildings standing and only kills living organisms.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/4/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is one of the best videos i've seen in a long time. It almost seems like he was suggesting Russia was responsible for the events that struck Japan. Seems like Russia may posses a HAARP of their own.
This reminds me of an article i read a long time ago, il try to find it but it basically stated that Illuminati was made up of USA+Europe and there enemy was Asia/Middle-East type Elite power structure.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

I think he might be referring to something called a Neutron bomb. It leaves all the buildings standing and only kills living organisms.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/4/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

Actually a 'neutron bomb' hardly leaves all the buildings standing.

This is a big exaggeration, and you'd find it pretty quick once you dropped it on somebody and found a blast as big as Hiroshima (no joke).

Neutron bombs aren't exactly enhanced-radiation weapons, they are "low-blast" big thermonuclear weapons.

The extra fission on the thermonuclear secondary (which in modern bombs is what really causes the huge energy output and massive fallout, bringing up yield from 10-20k to a few hundreds) is mostly eliminated, so that most of the neutrons from the fusion escape to fry people from the inside, instead of heat frying them from the outside.

But they still need a fission primary (and one with lots of tritium in fact) and all on its own this has a blast that is plenty big by human terms even if it is smaller than the mongo h-bombs.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Russian people better hope he doesn't get into power, lest they wake up in the morning to discover Georgia a nuclear power. Those threats he made against the UK and other nations should be taken seriously.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Walkers because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by Walkers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join