It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Speaker of the House threatens to use secret tsunami weapon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Did this man just admit to HAARPing Japan?

2nd line.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Numino

Oh thank you for that. We will just take your word for it aye. Even those people in countries that get threatened.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Guy's don't be afraid . not important Russian politician, who is a proponent of fascist-national (read Nazi) doctrine, which, as someone said, drunk stories fairy tales, his loyal right-wingers mongoloid.And yes, his sur name is Zhirinowsky.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think Japan might have to seriously consider that they may have been on the receiving end of Russian technology.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm a native russian speaker, and I can vouch for the validity of the narration. It's pretty spot on, with the exception of a few words here and there that don't change the meaning.

he uses a pretty strange segue - he starts talking about wine/general goods exchange in the beginning, only to talk about the discrepancy being handled by the fact that there are only 4 superpowers in the world, all of which are generally agreeable with each other. basically, if and when the other superpowers become disagreeable, that's when he starts talking about all that "new weapon of destruction" business. he's clearly on edge, but that does not sound like a drunk russian - i've been keeping up to date with Zhirinovsky every now and then when he resurfaces internationally, and he's pretty consistent about his message every single time (although this "new weapon" talk is VERY new). he ALWAYS sounds insane, but he also maintains a pretty reasonable amount of power in the russian government. i hope that he actually IS drunk, but i highly doubt it.

this is my first post by the way, so hi ATS! you guys needed a russian speaking individual to validate the narration, so i figured i'd sign up!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Zhirinovsky is very extreme. Also, a few years ago, he said that Russia should take back Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by facedye

Hey, do you remember when Vova got black eye in restaurant on Brighton few years ago in the drunk fight? I think he does blow as well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Our russian comrade needs to calm his nerves with a nice stiff shot of mama babushka's homemade wodka. If nothing else, it would at least freeze his tongue long enough to stop revealing motherland secrets.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He kinda sounds like me when I polish off a bottle of Ketel One!! (yes, for some reason I speak Russian and talk out of my ass when I'm drunk)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by facedye

Welcome Facedye. I would say he does know of this weapon he is talking about. He seems like he shots from the hip. We have a couple of guys here in NZ that also say alot of stupid things. (certanlly not about secret weapons. We might have a tigermoth with a few 22s strapped to it.) Anyway I think he might have just let the cat out of the bag. Lets see if the International community picks up on this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
it wasnt just a trade question
russia rolled into georgia with men and tanks and
got told of and bared from the global trade agreement
pluss its russia if ur fat drink to much and speak russian
then ur basicly the boss of whoevers not shouting
if he is drunk then how many people do u know that lie flat out n
oone stop .... noone because wen ur pissed ur brain cant keep up with the lies so ur brain just tells the truth
and if the translation is not correct then why does he act out a object above fireing something down i think we need to prepare for war and drafting

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hahahah Zhirinovsky is always like this and translation is pretty accurate, but it is weird how he changed the trade topic into outblown mass destruction, I wouldnt worry about it, he is just doing whatever he's best at - ranting

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Я очень пьян

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Russia is scared because we have tied with China to reshape the world.

China got the first ships of oil out of Libya.

What if we promised China the first 10 years of resources out of Russia if they join us to topple that country?

That's why Russia's scared. Our ships full of money/stealing others resources with our guns bought friends.

Russia's got no friends. They won't remain a soveriegn nation much longer.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TransJenny

Really? Vodka, I assume.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EDL2011
it wasnt just a trade question
russia rolled into georgia with men and tanks and
got told of and bared from the global trade agreement
pluss its russia if ur fat drink to much and speak russian
then ur basicly the boss of whoevers not shouting
if he is drunk then how many people do u know that lie flat out n
oone stop .... noone because wen ur pissed ur brain cant keep up with the lies so ur brain just tells the truth
and if the translation is not correct then why does he act out a object above fireing something down i think we need to prepare for war and drafting

First off...You have got to be kidding me. You are typing on a web forum. Is it so hard to type you're instead of ur? You in stead of U? And how about a period every once in a while? Im beginning to think you may be the reason that America has a "No Child Left Behind" policy. Even if you arent from there, judging by your excellent use of phonetics and the unapproachable grasp of sentance structure, you still fit the bill. Did you think you were texting something cute to some 12 year old girl? Post like this just rake my spine with aluminum nails...

Back on topic. Countries have been experimenting with this tech for decades. Its an underwater nuke detonated at a specific point above the sea floor.

www.wanttoknow.info...

And yes, even New Zealand was in on it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

can anyone say Japan, just kidding, that is if he is, if he isn't i can sense people getting ready to kill him and take the weapon, or take the blueprints to make another one. Personally I wouldn't mind holding the blueprints to one of the most pwoerful weapons in the modern world, that probably doesn't cause nuclear waste.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
pretty bold statement from mr. Z...
I can see a new Austin powers movie now.
spooky idea as well...

just imagine planting some nukes in a strategic place along a deep trench.
it displaces an insane amount of water and woosh...

people scare me.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I posted the original post before i got a chance to add to it it got moved ..... so here is a follow up to the post i posted before.....

www.eutimes.net...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

“Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon,”

What the hell is a "peaceful" weapon?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join