It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Speaker of the House threatens to use secret tsunami weapon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The weapon Zhirinovsky is talking about is called "Elipton". I don't know if its real but I DO know Zhirinovsky is a raving madman so who knows.

The elipton is supposedly Russia's top 'top secret' weapon. Its existence is flaunted by its greatest (and only) proponent, the Russian ultra-nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky. During his recent visit to Serbia, Mr Zhirinovsky not only reportedly tested a 'very, very small' elipton against a Bosnian Muslim unit ('12 Muslim soldiers died') but also left a bigger elipton behind. He gave it to the Serbs with strict instructions that it only be used in case of dire emergency, such as Nato air strikes against the Bosnian Serbs.
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Thanks for that link, it's from 1994!! I can't find anything newer, either. I guess we'll just wait and see how far he gets at election time!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Could this be the Top secret Eclipton?

he's nuts
edit on 15-5-2011 by AZEEZA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is why I love Russian people.

According to him everyone will collapse except Russia. US government collapsing -- I can see that. Europe -- who knows, maybe. China is going to explode? Yes, they are already exploding, outwards in the way they have been putting increasing pressure on Western markets as they grow exponentially.

The Russians are some hardy people and it's because of attitudes like this guy's, that they still really are a world power to be reckoned with, and they do not always play by everyone else's rules, which is good.

As far as orbital weapons and tsunamis, the US has those too, unfortunately. And I would imagine, so does China at this point, and European powers would have access to them at least through their influence with the US. All in all I agree that this guy sounds drunk. Good for a laugh, I'd have a beer with him myself. You can't beat the Ruskies.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Can someone please explain me why he wants a Russian-Turkish and a Russian-German border and no one else in between?!?!?!?!?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Can someone please explain me why he wants a Russian-Turkish and a Russian-German border and no one else in between?!?!?!?!?

i think he is talking about the borders of the old soviet union..

With an area of 22,400,000 square kilometres (8,600,000 sq mi), the Soviet Union was the world's largest state. Covering a sixth of the Earth's land surface, its size was comparable to that of North America. The European portion accounted for a quarter of the country's area, and was the cultural and economic center. The eastern part in Asia extended to the Pacific Ocean to the east and Afghanistan to the south, and was much less populous. It spanned over 10,000 kilometres (6,200 mi) east to west across 11 time zones, and almost 7,200 kilometres (4,500 mi) north to south. It had five climate zones: tundra, taiga, steppes, desert, and mountains. The Soviet Union had the world's longest border, measuring over 60,000 kilometres (37,000 mi), two-thirds of it a coastline of the Arctic Ocean. Across the Bering Strait was the United States. The Soviet Union bordered Afghanistan, China, Czechoslovakia, Finland, Hungary, Iran, Mongolia, North Korea, Norway, Poland, Romania, and Turkey from 1945 to 1991.

and of course germany was split in 2.. west and east germany... east being controlled by the soviets..
edit on 15/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I thought i was bad after a few
so major powers will all collapse not russia last man standing -was that speech before or after his vodka

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Holy crap and this guy is the leader of the Liberal Democrats...if he's a democrat hate to there what their Republicans sound like...after reviewing some of his quotes he does not appear to be wrapped to tight and we can not verify unless anyone on here truly speaks russian what he's saying...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The subtitles are correct. surprised how many people are just sweeping this under the rug. quite a few bold statements right there

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

This is like Sarah Palin saying she got secret weapon to explode stars, in 15 minutes))
What would you sweep that under?)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That was funny, a Russian political figure can't be trusted to not be talking fantasy and saying something he KNOWS is reall, because he might be drunk..

And then there is most of Bush's strung out, speaches........

And Clintons...........

Oh my that is so hilarious nearly had coffee shoot my nose.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Please don't associate this mans ramblings with any official Russian position.His sensationalist comments are only meant to bring him media attention and are an insult to Russians everywhere.His presidential campaign is a fluke and has NO chance of fruition.Russians take Sponge bob more seriously and you should too.As far as I am aware he doesn't drink(I know its hard to believe) so you can chalk it up to idiocy and not vodka.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He is leaking information, and to say he doesnt know is ridiculous. Nah, not going to buy the crap that he's a fringe elment. And watching the skeptics try to discredit people who know things is hilarious.

Eathquake warfare, which I KNOW 100% is done all the time, is leaked out somewhat here.

That video is a good find.

Oh by the way if he's a candidate wouldn't that put him in Ron Paul's shoes?
edit on 15-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There is a reason this UN treaty was drafted over 30 years ago

Convention on the prohibition of military or any hostile use of environmental modification techniques, 10 December 1976

Mod edit: link corrected.
edit on 15/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Yeah, that´s correct, he seems drunk. And his anger looks similiar to those when people are drunk.

He´s always doing something with his hands, he´s nervous. There is a moment when he describes this spectacular weapon, he´s looking up and makes some hand gesture and he stutters a bit, he´s searching for some adequate words.. this shows me, that he didn´t see this weapon yet. So it´s highly unlikely that this weapon exists in the russian hands. (This does not mean that it does not exist!)

Well I don´t speak russian but I understand some words and can guess the meaning. The translation SEEMs correct.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This statement is quite frightening for me as Czech Rep. citizen:

We want to have Russian -Turkish border and in the West to have -Russian-German border.

If he use this very pronounced statement he is resonating with quite large segment of Russia's electorate which - while on other issues "normal" - is dreaming about Great Russian Imperium. Ask citizens of Poland ... they will talk a lot.
I know about Zirinovskij for more then 20 years and even if he looks like total nutcase for us it doesn't mean that he can not be widely accepted when SHTF.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Nice finding !!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
LOL this guy sound like a real nut job. I think he forgot to take his medication that morning. Or he did take them and chased them down with a bottle of Vodka

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I hope he just had a little bit too much vodka but then again,i do believe in HAARP and think that the Ruskies have the tech too.
As for the translation,i've heard its spot on.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Ya maybe he got a little bit too drunk and spilled the beans about HAARP

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join