It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Speaker of the House threatens to use secret tsunami weapon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I cannot believe that this is real, but there is video and transcript from the interview. He sounds like a raving lunatic, like a cheesy villain out of a bad spy movie. Is he really revealing that they have the capability to create man-made natural disasters, just like we have theorized all along? What is your opinion of this?

I'm gonna post a link to the transcript as well, it helps me to slow down and really digest what's being said.Transcript of interview with Russian Speaker
edit on 5/14/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/14/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
video not working for me =/..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Bad link...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry I fixed it! I have never had trouble embedding a video!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Powerful video if true....Thanks for the post...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I can't watch it with sound right now, so can I ask if the interview was in Russian?
And, does anyone speak Russian so they can verify what he is saying?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, that's strange.... Who is he?

First he's talking about trade concerns or something then onto orbital weapons and then suggesting strongly at tsunami weapons?

Well OK then how do we know the translation is good? I don't speak a word of russian, and then how do we know if he is anyone important? And how do we then know if he is not just been figurative and that is simply lost in the translation?

But interesting non the less.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

It's in Russian with subtitles. I hope the same thing as you. If there are discrepancies, someone on ATS will find them!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?

Narf!

And hes running for president in 2012

en.rian.ru...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Wow, that's strange.... Who is he?
First he's talking about trade concerns or something then onto orbital weapons and then suggesting strongly at tsunami weapons?
Well OK then how do we know the translation is good? I don't speak a word of russian, and then how do we know if he is anyone important? And how do we then know if he is not just been figurative and that is simply lost in the translation?
But interesting non the less.
This guy again?I wouldn't take him that seriously if I were you.lmgtfy.com...
He's famous for this kind of talk.
edit on 14-5-2011 by thatonedude because: everybody edits

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
my 12 years experience as a bartender tell me that this guy is drunk.

if he is anyone of importance that actually knows something, he just let the cat out of the bag

but it seemed staged/fake to me for reasons i can't really describe.

is he anyone? was that a real news broadcast?

any respectable sober person on a tv newscast would have at least buttoned the top button and put his tie up where it belongs.

(but it needs to be that loose to put around your forehead i suppose
)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 29November1773

Thanks for that link! Well, they do call him 'controversial'!

This is crazy. If this is what he really said, and I can't find anything disputing the translation, then they have REALLY let the cat out of the bag! There won't be any going back now.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
how did that man make it into public office.

That man scares me. but then again i think it is a spoof.

Does anybody recognize that man? is he who he claims to be?

The anchor even seems a little taken back by him.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes, he looked drunk.
I still remember that time Yeltsin got really drunk and went on TV renouncing nuclear weapons.
IIRC it was laughed off.

I'm still hoping that there are Russian speakers on ATS.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

I don't think it matters what Google has to say about him, necessarily. he has been repeatedly 'elected' to governmental positions, and is a serious contender for president. Can't be too crazy, can he?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by thatonedude

I don't think it matters what Google has to say about him, necessarily. he has been repeatedly 'elected' to governmental positions, and is a serious contender for president. Can't be too crazy, can he?

In 2008, during the resulting political row between the United Kingdom and Russia, he suggested dropping nuclear bombs over the Atlantic Ocean in an effort to flood Britain.[

You tell me?
edit on 14-5-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah this guy sounds like a lot of fun lol

Although he has not discontinued his bawdy rallying cries, he has made himself into a laughing stock. He recently encouraged separatism within the Russian minority in the Baltic states and suggested dropping nuclear bombs over the Atlantic in an effort to flood Great Britain.

Hes got some grand schemes afoot lol Hes got some minions too (busty ones? *pic in the link below*)

Despite the prominent support of a mature Russian busty sensation, only a dozen steadfast supporters showed up for his January rally in front of the British embassy.

Man I realllllly hope this guy runs I will be following him closely with popcorn in hand.www.spiegel.de...

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What i would would like to know is why the news reader was smiling while he increasingly became agitated?
It possibly suggests he is a colourfull character who regularly speaks in such a manner and not taken too seriously.
It was after all initially just a simple question regarding wine imports from Georgia.

link   
We all know that Moscow has no patience with regards to the muslim Georgians..
edit on 14-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by topherman420

Maybe that's why he reminds me of Goldfinger!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join