It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Superheroes Were Real...(Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Is this video going to enhance, enrich or add value to your existence? I highly doubt it. In fact if it does any of these things then you need more help than I can offer.

That being said, it's a good laugh and may just give some of you a giggle or three. It's Saturday night and my brain is tired.

Enjoy! (or not)

edit on 14-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Pfft, if superheros existed they need to practically be lawyers and fill out a bunch of paper work.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"You're a big fan of AC/DC!" LOL

Erik Larsen had a character ( a very short lived one! ) that appeared in the Dragon. The guy replaced his hands with rotating blades, and when he tried to get out to attack the Dragon, he noticed he couldn't open the door... He chopped off half his head when face palming himself! I was SO not expecting that!

No, it didn't change my life. But made me laugh and smile for, oh... 2min 37 seconds, I'd say... Thanks for that!

edit on 14-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
"You're a big fan of AC/DC!" LOL

Erik Larsen had a character ( a very short lived one! ) that appeared in the Dragon. The guy replaced his hands with rotating blades, and when he tried to get out to attack the Dragon, he noticed he couldn't open the door... He chopped off half his head when face palming himself! I was SO not expecting that!

No, it didn't change my life. But made me laugh and smile for, oh... 2min 37 seconds, I'd say... Thanks for that!

edit on 14-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

Well, it wasn't a head that got chopped off in this one (or at least not the one on top of the shoulders) but I laughed when I seen this so I just had to share.

Glad you liked.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
lol @ teh Cyclops one

top topics

join