It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 57: Illegal Download Suit, Personal Gun Story, No Right to Resist? plus much more..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
just listening to the show now... dont get to listen to it live due to the time it is on live here in the UK... gutted.
but i must say, great show folks, loving it.
this is the first time i have listened in, and its just the sort of radio i love.
live car crash lol.
keep up the great work, and keep my fingers crossed that you may decide to do the very odd occasional sunday evening show for UK/Europe listeners at a time we can tune in... would love to be a part of the live show, either in chat, or maybe even on skype.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by djyorkie
just listening to the show now... dont get to listen to it live due to the time it is on live here in the UK... gutted.
but i must say, great show folks, loving it.
this is the first time i have listened in, and its just the sort of radio i love.
live car crash lol.
keep up the great work, and keep my fingers crossed that you may decide to do the very odd occasional sunday evening show for UK/Europe listeners at a time we can tune in... would love to be a part of the live show, either in chat, or maybe even on skype.

There is a Euro show on Wed nights (Euro time) Check here for the times
Thanks for listening...we do this for yall!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
many thanks. i think i just found that myself just as you posted that.
still a bit fresh to ATS, and so much to discover, sometimes i miss things before posting lol.

anyway, many thanks, and great work to all at ATS

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I missed the show. How can I listen to an archived version? I want to hear GetReady's section of the show.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am going to test the water today. I think it would be interesting.

reply to post by JacKatMtn

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Now Available on Rewind

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I personally think that downloads of movies actually help the industry. I think they want to make people more aware that they can download their movies. They do this by making it seem as if they condemn it. The media then aid by reporting it, ensuring that more and more people know about it. Let's face it - how many people would have discovered that you can download movies on the internet if it wasn't for the news reports?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join