It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a warning to the West coast of the US.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A while ago a friend of myne on facebook Mitch Coombes, had predicted the Japan earthquake. Now he says the next one is coming to the west coast of america. Offshore, that will be mag 9 and last for 5 minutes. Now dont shoot the messenger, just letting you know in advanced. If it does happen, then you know that Mitch isnt a hoax.
www.youtube.com...
I know this video is from last year, but, it says sometime in the future. Mitchell seems to think it will happen real soon.
Heres his message.
I have predicted enough HAARP disasters this year to prove that this is real, so please listen and prepare now! The next man-made tsunami created by HAARP will hit the west coast of USA. Magnitude 9.0+ earthquake will last for over 5 minutes. Start stockpiling now so you still have time to evacuate before my 4-day warning that I will give.

So I guess, ill wait for his 4 day warning.

Stay safe.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I have predicted enough HAARP disasters this year to prove that this is real, so please listen and prepare now! The next man-made tsunami created by HAARP will hit the west coast of USA.

Can you provide proof and evidence and links to these predictions that HAARP caused disasters you predicted before hand?

Also if you know HAARP caused these disasters do you work for and/or at the HAARP place in Alaska? Or do you just guess HAARP is going to cause this and actually be able to predict where HAARP is going to hit.

How do you even know HAARP can cause such disasters?

edit on 14-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I too read his FB post, and watched the video. I am very afraid for the west coast! I live on the east coast, but am prepared to move in a moment's notice if need be.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
How many nuclear reactors does the west coast have? That's the question you need to ask.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Well I do believe that Haarp is responsable for some earthquakes. Due to alot of great shows i have seen on the topic. And no. I dont work for Haarp. Im from New Zealand. And certanlly wouldnt want to be part of such a disgusting weapon.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So he has not given his "warning" yet? Changed his avatar or whatever?....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
well I'm still waiting for his 11 hour warning on the 9.3 earthquake that will destroy the wako clock tower in tokyo....
And he said that early april and nothing materialized from that prediction.

there is a thread on what he said here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

No he hasnt changed his profile picture yet. I surpose that will be the 4 day warning. Im just doing some homework on his past predictions he has made and proof. I do remember seeing the warning about the Japan quake.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I"m a little bit skeptical about this guy ..there has been alot of threads on this subject from him check your ATS search and you can see..I think its a bunch of gloom and doom thats causeing a whole lot of panic ..He got one right but to me it was a lucky guess..Peace sugarcookie1 oh and many consider him a fake..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is my question: If I am an honest tax paying American and I pay my taxes faithfully, do I support the United States Air Force Research Laboratory, and The Office of Naval Research in their HAARP research and applications? If I awnser yes to this, then could I not be accused of funding global terror on the most massive of scales? I thought my tax dollars were hard at work in humanitarian missions globally (emphasis on sarcasm here) and for the promotion of peace.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OH BOY!!!! another prediction!!!! tick tock tick tock
its hard to keep track of them all!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Ha Ha. I know this is another prediction. Theres so many these days. One things for sure I think. We are all feeling some thing big is coming, due to all theses events. After his Japan prediction, it made me take notice of his post on facebook. Lets just wait and see if this warning comes out. Just letting you all know. If I knew that something awful was coming and I knew in advance, I would do all I could to warn people. To have time to get to saftey. He might be wrong. I really hope so.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Mitchell Coombes - Facebook

Is this the guy you are referencing?
Every time a topic comes up here on ATS regarding this guy, it's always very shady - there is never any proof shown that he's predicted anything. I'm not going to call hoax or fraud, but I will call attention hoar.

Either his page is set to private, or there's nothing indicating he is predicting anything. Please, if the guy wants to come and attempt to contribute here at ATS he can feel free, please do tell him that, but people need to stop directing others towards his facebook page. It's a waste of time.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You have to be friended in order to see his facebook posts.
I don't know what to think of him but I have been watching for some time now. I find it interesting that he changed his facebook picture to Fatima for 2 weeks before the sighting of Mary on the ivory coast. I know many people don't believe what was real. I'm just throwing that out there.
The Waco clock tower prediction has so far been a dud. I do hope he's wrong about this upcoming quake. I just don't understand where he gets his info and why he would wait 4 days before releasing a warning.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
4 more days, 9.0 earthquake.....dang......then we have apocalypse on May 21......it's kinda like two blockbuster being released one after another.
I really dont know what to say....we have too many prediction nowadays.....they are all like fan-made movie trailers on youtube......ones that they are may or may not be made.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't clarify what Mitchell said. He gave out this prediction, then says he will give people a 4 day warning before it happens. I question his sources.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
he said something about Austria or something like that the other day and nothing happened.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He was supposed to give an 11 hour warning for the next Japan quake, but that never materialized.
So, now he's saying he will give a 4 day warning for California.
If he ever gets around to giving this 4 day warning, then we can see finally if he is as correct as he says he is.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

The Pacific NW(WA, OR,ID) relies on hydroelectric power, but does have a mostly defunct plant, Hanford in WA state, (it "puffed" recently, scared some people) that stores plutonium and more.

California has a lot of nuclear power.

Map
Defunct:
Map
edit on 14-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: corrections

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just seen this video on a secret Russian weapon. Who is this guy, and anyone here knows russian. Just so we really know what they are saying.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join