It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I see things. I can't explain them, but they terrify me. It all started about a month or two ago.

The weirdness started when I began seeing number patterns on clocks all the time. I would see times like 1:11, 4:44, 2:22, 3:33 or 11:11 repeatedly. I mean this would happen at least three or four times daily. I mean literally it would happen every day of every week. I might be doing something like microwaving something in the kitchen and I would just get a strange urge to go look at a clock. And when I'd look, I'd always see some number pattern. It would happen any place too, like in the car, on a computer or on my alarm clock. I can't explain why it would happen, it just would. This continued for about two months and only recently stopped happening. That's when other things started happening.

I started seeing lights about a month ago. I can't really explain them, but for some reason they terrify me. The first light I saw was during an art project I was painting or college. I just happened to glance over to my right and I glimpsed this fast moving light flying across my room. I told my mom about it and she didn't believe me. At first I just ignored it until a week later when it started happening a whole lot. Now I can't do anything without seeing them everywhere. In fact, I can see them right now as I type this.

The lights themselves are usually pretty small, about the size of a marble. I've seen some the size of a baseball. The small ones are white and bright, and the bigger ones tend to be bright orange. I've seen some in between sizes too, usually yellow. I can't really describe them like the classic ghost "orb" because these lights don't have trails. They're just perfect balls that move really fast. I see them everywhere. On the walls, in my peripheral, behind me reflecting in my computer screen. I live in a house with three women: my mom, my aunt and my sister, and apparently nobody sees them but me. I haven't asked them though, but I doubt it. They don't even know I see them.

Lights aren't the only thing I see. I also see small, pitch black shadows. Some are bug sized, some are around the size of a baseball. They move around on walls and tables. Everything that I see, lights and all, only stay for a fraction of a second. I'll see one, then poof it's gone. But it's not how long I see them, it's how often. I see them everywhere all the time. I would try to snap a picture (assuming they would even show up), but they don't stay long. I don't even have time to raise my camera.

I'm certain none of this is light burn. You know how when you stare at a bright light you see a dark spot? It's definitely not that. I know what that looks like.

One thought I've had is that I'm hallucinating. I don't know why, but it might be possible. I don't do drugs or sniff paint or anything, but my grandma is a schizophrenic. Another thought is that it's something paranormal. I would have no clue if this were true. I don't believe in ghosts, demons, angels, or anything like that. And even if they do exist, I don't want anything to do with them. I don't dabble in occult, I don't practice religion, and I don't want anything to do with anything paranormal. I want to be left alone.

The reason I even mention paranormal is because of an occurrence that happened last month. I was talking on the phone to my best friend. It was dark out and I happened to glance in our car and caught a split-second glimpse of what looked like a man staring back at me. I can even describe him. He had long, dark hair and It looked like he was wearing a brown trench coat from the shape of his collar. It was only for a split-second, but I know what I saw.

I wan't this to stop. The lights and shadows freak me out bad, especially when I'm alone. The clock thing was kinda cool, but seeing these lights has to stop. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what all this is, and how I can make it stop? It's seriously retarded when I think "ghost" or "demon." Don't they have anything better to do than to flash lights in front of me every hour? It's incredibly annoying.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LessThanLethal

The weirdness started when I began seeing number patterns on clocks all the time.

Our brains look for patterns in everything, a classic example of this is seeing cloud animals

One thought I've had is that I'm hallucinating. I don't know why, but it might be possible. I don't do drugs or sniff paint or anything, but my grandma is a schizophrenic.

Presence of infrasound waves or chemicals such as CO2 can cause hallucinations and are a major factor behind ghostly sightings

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow! This is so neat! I used to have those lights happen exactly as you describe when I was a teenager and usually when I was writing poetry or painting. I really found them fascinating though. I enjoyed them. I marked them as "creative energy". I welcomed them. They disappeared, for the most part, as I got older and further away from creativity, unfortunately, and had to earn a paycheck and pay bills, etc.

It's really nice to see someone else describe them so much like I would and have.

My guess is that you are young... in your teens perhaps? The teen years have spontaneous, powerful spiritual energy. Why fear the lights? Realize that they bring the inspiration..... at least they did with me.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
if u see them behind you reflected on your computer screen
try setting up a web cam to record you (and whats behind you).
try running and recording for 20-30 min,
or time-lapse snapshots every 1 min.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Those are all good signs,they mean you are on the right path,go with it,accept it,and all will be revealed

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Thanks for the info. Whatever it is, I'm the only one here hallucinating.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

You're pretty close. I'm twenty and they only recently started. I fear them because they seem to be unnatural. If I'm not hallucinating, it raises many, many questions. Why are they here? What do they want? Why am I the only one that sees them? What are they?

I've heard about full body apparitions, and I just couldn't handle that.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

That's a good idea. I don't have a webcam, but I might set up my camera to record my room. The only problem with that is if I actually find anything sinister on the vid, I'll have to vacate the premise, post-haste.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

What will be revealed? I'm like a power-plant of negative energy. If anything is attracted to my aura, it won't be friendly.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Are you a open minded person, like to spiritual things or to new age ideas? Do you read into such ideas at all? Is your personality type one that enjoys things of the fantastical nature, are you a dreamer at heart?

The reason I ask....is for the most part, those that do have experiences, are open to the 'unknown'. Not many atheist have experiences unless its through a traumatic situation like a nde. Alot that do have experiences, have already opened their mind to 'possibilities' of such phenomenal nature. Just being curious enough to 'wish you knew the unknown' can be enough, for your unconsciousness and consciousness to work together and create something for you.

I would not shrug off the fact that a mental illness does run in the family....but if you are of the personality type that is open to 'new ideas' then it could very well be that you are growing within you and having experiences is a way for your mind to work through that. You unconsciousness may be giving you a little 'push' to seek things, to understand things, to observe things. It can be spiritual, and it can also become a distraction too if you are not careful.

You may even be able to 'look for the experience' and create it when you wish. The mind is a powerful creative tool and it must express itself.

Good luck!
LV

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's natural, it's part of you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nothing paranormal here.

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots (called "blue-sky sprites") moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody. The dots are white blood cells in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.[2]

SOURCE

Basically I was training my brain to focus on these so called "blue-sky sprites." When I stopped paying attention to them, they went eventually away.

top topics

join