It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Jan 2011: UFO seen at New Delhi, India, 3 hours after earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
19th January 2011, 2:02am, there were earthquakes waves felt at New Delhi, India due to the 7.2 magnitude earthquake that had struck Pakistan. That same night at 4:41am, I saw a fireball/plasma orb at a spot in the sky where I've never seen anything stationary before. I clicked its pictures at different ISO sensitivities for next half hour. Well, I doubt its an UFO.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Please stop flooding and read the rules of ATS!!! This is ridiculous!

MODS, Please show this individual the way.....or the door..........

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Hello

I see you're getting a lot of flak in every thread, could it be that maybe you are doing things the wrong way? for instance, you should never post a youtube link and then don't say anything, hint, pasting the description found on youtube doesn't count, you need to say something yourself, also, do you reply on threads or just post and move on?

I can see why people are getting angry, i would too if a see lots of threads and all have the same problems, also did a quick check around your threads and all videos are already posted or very old, and all of them have the same issue with the youtube description and lack of your personal thoughts, anyway, i'm sure a mod will be around soon to remind you about the terms of this site.

By the way, i already saw a mod do that on your introduction thread, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, with nothing else to say, i move on now

edit on 14-5-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

new topics

join