It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Humans. Eere They real ! Race Of Giants found in India.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Giant Skeleton Mystery

There have been quite a number of discoveries of Giant humanoid skeletons which prove beyond a doubt ...that man is brilliant at manipulating images via photoshop elements today.

Extraordinarily huge skeletal remains

Many giant skeletons have been found all over the world. here is what they may have looked like.

Photographic proof that giants once existed.

edit on 5/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: All Caps

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sorry....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
is this a hoax, or is this for real? going to flag this for more views and hopefully get a few opinions

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Great thread!! I liked it just as much as the others that are exactly the same.
2nd.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

all i need to know that this is fake is to watch the second video at about 45 sec mark the giant skeleton is holding what seems to be an also giant pistol like a colt peace maker making this an even funnier thread of giant Indian cowboys. Cue giant Indian John Wayne

edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
whats happening here, are you taking over ATS?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Have been posted on these boards before my friend, and they are hoaxes.
Link

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Sorry....

DK... you want to do a dual facepalm with me?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
if this is real, could this be the nephillim (pardon my spelling)? the sumerians spoke of giant humans...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No more real than my Lotto win tonight...

Wait a minute!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i was living in conneaut ohio for a while and they had giants buried next door to there .the ghost were very scary!
solomonspalding.com... here is a link to some of them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Most of these have been proven to be hoaxes that were entered into a "fake photo" competition at another website. The competition just so happened to be "giants".

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Those are nephilim skeletons, offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men."

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
These are hoaxes...

Do a little google search or even an ATS one and you will see.

When I first saw these myself I was like OMG but then found out they aren't real..

I do however believe giants did walk the earth at one time.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Time for [HOAX] tags...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately these are well known hoaxes, good for some shock value but they just don't stand up to any scrutiny.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The world does not believe nor have a clue. These Giants were not the offspring of demons or of shatan. They were actually created to be the helpers of mankind, to protect and serve as directed by our Father. Please see these scriptures that are the oldest complete and not altered or changed by corporate churches since the time of ChristUW YaHuW Savior:

I MoshAH (Genesis) - Bara Esh YAH (The Creator of 'The Explosion' is YAH) 6:4-9

4 Giants were made by YAHUWAH from ancient times to protect mankind from the large predators but pride and greed had corrupted them. They became feared and hated by many. These Wordless giants were still upon the Eartz in these days and often, these giant sons who followed foreign gods (elohim) stalked other men’s daughters. They forcibly took them and made them bear children to them, seeking for giant children. Many women died giving them birth yet they cared not for the life of their wives. These were violent Lawless men known far and wide for their violent Wordless ways.
5 YAHUWAH saw that these Wordless ones of mankind became overpowering on the Eartz, corrupting it to the violent Earth. Mankind of all tribes imagination and the thoughts of his heart were constantly about deceit, slavery, sex and violence! They even bred many animals to also become violent!
6 YAHUWAH grieved over these violent tribes of men who had so corrupted this region of the Eartz and it grieved Him in His very heart for YAHUWAH remembered who He had made them to be! Wordless men disqualify themselves to become His Family.
7 YAHUWAH said, “I must destroy these Wordless people whom have created violence on the surface of this land, all these Wordless violent men along with their violent animals, their violent creeping things and their violent birds of the sky, for they have failed to become what I have purposed for them."
8 Yet NUWach found favor in YAHUWAH's eyes.
9 This is the history of the life of NUWach. NUWach was a Word-honoring man, blameless among The People from his youth all his lifetime. NUWach walked with Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation.

All this being said, for those of you that state so matter of factly that this and that is a proven hoax, Haarp is a hoax, chemtrails are a hoax, Bin laden being dead years ago is a hoax, the fact that government is seeking to take rights away from us all for their 'Greater Cause' is a hoax, Kennedy and the reasons behind his death is a hoax, this is a hoax, that is a hoax.... If you are S E E K I N G for answers... T R U L Y S E E K I N G...
than why do you consistently say everything is a hoax in so many threads? I have not seen carbon dating nor dna evidence of a huge skeleton yet I do know that it is reported in scripture CLEARLY, even if corporate churches of today in lockstep with governement has sought to conceal the truth from the world.

To you who feel the need to always cry HOAX... To you I say, "Why are you here?" "Who are YOU SERVING in these attitudes?" I would think this would be the last place on earth someone so obviously advanced in his or hers thinkings and intelect that you would want to hang out and yet consistently you cry foul...

I am not saying you MUST believe but W H Y do you, no..., MUST YOU D I S B E L I E VE? Are you here only to cause others to NOT question man/governement/religiondom?

Okay let the verbal put downs and lambastings begin....
edit on 5/14/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by sandesh

all i need to know that this is fake is to watch the second video at about 45 sec mark the giant skeleton is holding what seems to be an also giant pistol like a colt peace maker making this an even funnier thread of giant Indian cowboys. Cue giant Indian John Wayne

edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

lol i just took another look at that video, that's so photoshopped! Imagine if we were that big though, we'd probably would be able to have a good wrestling match with a t-rex, lol.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Reading comprehension. Reading comprehension. Reading comprehension!

Originally posted by sandesh
...There have been quite a number of discoveries of Giant humanoid skeletons which prove beyond a doubt ...that man is brilliant at manipulating images via photoshop elements today.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

1 use the search function before posting
2 these are all fakes and you know it
3 what has any of this got to do with aliens and ufo's???
4 face palm and banging head off wall

top topics

<<   2 >>

join