It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is Life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Imagine if you will, a blank spherical canvas that is still. Imagine that this is all that exists. It is a foundation and a template for something, but it does not know what it is. It doesn't have the capacity, yet, to know anything as it is blank.

Then something magical happens on its surface, and something begins to take form and move around, and even procreate. This is the first single celled form of life on this spherical platform. But why? What does this have to do with anything? This spherical canvas has been blank all this time and now all of a sudden, it moves, it is living, and it procreates.

Now imagine, millions of years later that that spherical canvas that was once blank has become a thriving population of various life forms all with various perceptions of who they are and with varying qualities of emotions. But still the question remains... Why?

Well the reason is that life is the reason for everything. If a tree fell in the woods and no one was around to hear it, it did not make a sound, maybe a meaningless vibration. Life is evolving always and always improving. But its not you or me who is improving as much as it is life itself. Life is what is evolving and taking up new forms and since this is the case, maybe that really is all there is. Maybe that blank spherical canvas was life's potentiator, the source of life, and not only that but even the inanimate life itself in an udeveloped form.

But even as that spherical canvas was still blank and bare, maybe somewhere else, another once spherical canvas was advanced in their quality of life, experiencing emotions that were enriched with who they were as life and celebrating.

In the absence of time and space, life is all there is, because it is all that knows they are, and that life is but one life with many forms. The goal of humanity then is to realize this and break free from their egoic bonds to join in celebration with others who have realized this and further the evolution of life on this planet. The result will be an enriched quality of positive emotions, and a beautiful, cooperative atmosphere nearly free of pain.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
In the absence of time and space, life is all there is, because it is all that knows they are, and that life is but one life with many forms.

Incredibly profound statement that is.

It's interesting to think in another life I wrote that.

I was given the same visual through an extremely prophetic
Out-of-Body Salvia Divinorum experience.

Time merely exists so life can exist other than in it's ultimate form.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Interesting. For some reason you've made me think beyond what I've already known to be true. The truth being that humans are not the most important thing here, the planet is. For without the planet, we wouldn't exist.

But, now you've made me consider that our earth isn't the most important thing here, the sun is. Without the sun, the earth would freeze into a big chunk of ice. And, the sun isn't the most important thing here, the galaxy is. Without the galaxy, the celestial bodies that make up our solar system would be nothing more than free-floating debris.

Is there another step to this? Can we say that our galaxy isn't the most important thing, the ......... is? What word would fill in that space, I wonder?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyPathManifests

Originally posted by smithjustinb
In the absence of time and space, life is all there is, because it is all that knows they are, and that life is but one life with many forms.

Incredibly profound statement that is.

It's interesting to think in another life I wrote that.

I was given the same visual through an extremely prophetic
Out-of-Body Salvia Divinorum experience.

Time merely exists so life can exist other than in it's ultimate form.

I am very intrigued by your philosophical approach to my statement. It is true that in another life you wrote that, as in another life, you would be my life, or anyone of the other 7 billion lives apon earth and beyond reaching out to the trillions of previous human lives or animal kingdom lives, and on further to the plant and undiscovered celestial or "alien" kingdoms. It is all one in the same.

Interesting statement you said about life, as time, as i see it, is the grounds for what we call evolution, and is, what i deem, the reason for all life in the universe. But the question is, evolution towards what? The answer is perfection of what is, and what is is life.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The problem with viewing existence through the first-person is it must be experienced in the linear passage of time.

Evolution may be the linear progression to ultimate godhood, but inversely we are merely the devolution, the by-product of the godhead, "the blank slate" if you will.

Everything in nature is structured around duality. The hot and the cold. The Yin and Yang.

You were absolutely correct when you defined a "canvas" world, except the universe is the canvas.

Just like the color shift, if you combine all elements of color, you are left with only white.

The Purity.

The Oneness.

edit on 15-5-2011 by MyPathManifests because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by MyPathManifests because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by smithjustinb

Interesting. For some reason you've made me think beyond what I've already known to be true. The truth being that humans are not the most important thing here, the planet is. For without the planet, we wouldn't exist.

But, now you've made me consider that our earth isn't the most important thing here, the sun is. Without the sun, the earth would freeze into a big chunk of ice. And, the sun isn't the most important thing here, the galaxy is. Without the galaxy, the celestial bodies that make up our solar system would be nothing more than free-floating debris.

Is there another step to this? Can we say that our galaxy isn't the most important thing, the ......... is? What word would fill in that space, I wonder?

consder that when you zoom out, the galaxies begin to cluster and form superstructures

top topics

join