It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Military Guarding Space Ships in Gulf of Aden (video) NOW!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"The Gulf of Aden was one of the first places where a reversely magnetized sea floor was recognized. The questions wave on, why send warships from all around the world to the Gulf of Aden? Are they sending warships to save precious cargo from pirates? Is it because of the magnetic anomaly occurring?"

What is the big swirl near the shore and why would you have all these ships protecting a ' Sand Bar'

More research is needed in this area!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 2XOHsurf

I know, they are little fishing boats. Some are pulled up on land. They are all the same size. The ones near the submerged reefs are just fishing. We all know that fishing off a reef is best, because that where theres alot of different marines speices that feed off theses reefs. Even if they are artificial. Come on warships that close to the beach. Even on the beach.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Sorry but this thread deserves to be in skunk works or hoax. Gulf of Aden videos from 2 years ago.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Yep videos 2 years old also the pics are from google earth does th OP realize how old them pics actually are!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

In all honesty I thought waterbreaks too, but I like to be pedantic sometimes just to fit in here you understand

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by 2XOHsurf

I know, they are little fishing boats. Some are pulled up on land. They are all the same size. The ones near the submerged reefs are just fishing. We all know that fishing off a reef is best, because that where theres alot of different marines speices that feed off theses reefs. Even if they are artificial. Come on warships that close to the beach. Even on the beach.

Good to see somebody has an eye for SCALE. Those ships are on average 10 meters long, using the ruler from google earth. Even without the ruler, it's pretty obvious those are small boats and not ships based on the size of the buildings on the shore.

In order to remain open-minded, I'll say it's possible that the stargate leads to Liliput and we need small ships to fight them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Have a look at this one, is it a wreck?, Its certainly big.

Aden Sub, wreck or uso?

edit on 14-5-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustXeno
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

it must be the only place in the world to have three identical sandbars dragged up by the current !
they are man made smart guy i never said they are natural formations but nice try

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Seekeye2

no offense but sand dragged up in the current isn't ufo's

Lol dude calm down, just being pedantic and taking a quote out of context, it's the ats way after all.

p.s. how many smileys do I have to put to win

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This has its own facebook page!

www.facebook.com...

Whilst I no way believe the stargate, title of the OP or anything remotely alien/ufo/military/natural why cant I find anything as to what it actually is.

I assume man made reefs but having looked at the ones here in Australia on nearmap they dont look like these and searched it on google nothing remotely looks like or mentions these in the Gulf.

And when i type in Gulf of Aden in Google the 2nd 3rd and 4th suggestion are stargate, vortex and stargate2011 and yet noone actually says what they are.

BTW just because I cant find actual evidence of what they are doesnt make me thing a spaceship (or a stargate)

IMO, if we found a underwater spaceship I doubt we would send our ships to guard it, in fact who are we guarding it from? The yanks would have towed it away before anyone else could get their hands on it.Our ships are targeting Somali pirates.

Madness

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The boats are small boats about 35 feet. I measured them in google earth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustXeno

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Seekeye2

no offense but sand dragged up in the current isn't ufo's

Lol dude calm down, just being pedantic and taking a quote out of context, it's the ats way after all.

p.s. how many smileys do I have to put to win
True! nice move.......... damn wasn't expecting that type of response well played sir will played
edit on 15-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They are most likely man made reefs from old cargo or tanker vessels. The U.S does it with our de-comissioned vessels. It creates eco systems in the ocean the theory goes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Those ships are there because of the anti-piracy efforts in the region. It is silly to think they are there to guard fictional alien technology.

Several fleets are there to specifically guard the," star gates". Read the article, they are there to send off the Aliens who took osama's body, so that they can clone it and bring him back as the Messia. How come people don't get this, it is right there in front of you. We as the world are giving a send off to the new messia. Doesn't anyone see that? Look, right there in the pic presented, see it?
I say, HOAX.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The truly amaze-za-ing here though, is that this thread still exists!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join