It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Military Guarding Space Ships in Gulf of Aden (video) NOW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I read about the huge force of War Ships all gathering in this area and the Spiral talk also the smoke screen about the Somali Pirates a while ago as I'm sure many of you did. But then it all went quiet.

Now we have new information of what is going on there. Video of huge cigar shaped objects under water and can be seen from the air - surrounded by War ships from all over the world.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

Don't know about you but I find this very exciting news - in fact the biggest news ever!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so because theres a few warships sat next to these things in the pics they are guarding submerged space ships or a star gate??

They look like water breakers to me....to stop massive waves hitting the coast.
To be honest they could be anything. Your looking at it from a strange stand point. Because you dont know what they are (im sure many people know EXACTLY what they are) you assume its something untoward.

There are many things i do not understand, but i try and find a logical explanation for them. If i cannot, i dont assume its something magical or out of this world. Im sure i could show you pictures of things you wouldnt have the first clue about and vice versa...it doesnt make them magical or anything like that.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's the vid used on the story. My guess, sand bars and fishing vessels.

edit on 14-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

thanks for the old video of google earth showing wave breakers...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

no offense but sand dragged up in the current isn't ufo's i see 3 sand bars and a couple of boats behind then no star gate no ufos nothing. Again not tring to knock this thread down

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Quite interesting i wonder what it is. Too say its a stargate however is absolutley ridiculous.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
interesting...that area looks very heavily guarded...I mean that's a ton of ships in one spot...I wonder what is going on there? couldn't just be pirates

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Those ships are there because of the anti-piracy efforts in the region. It is silly to think they are there to guard fictional alien technology.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

There you go.

There you go.
edit on 14-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Amaze-za-ing!

HAHA! classic

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Another thing....wheres the proof these are military vessels??? You cant tell from the video what type of boats they are.

They could be dredgers building up the wave breakers....you know like when they built the world island in Dubai. They used ships to move millions of tons of sand into one place...making an island.

Im sticking with my first guess and some kind of sea defence. The boats so close, seem to make it an obvious choice....they are there to build these things. PLUS they arent totally submerged, if they were you would not see them, so clearly they are just under water level or just above.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
nevermind. can somebody post a screenshot of this please. I would really like to see it!

edit on 14-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Are you kidding? If you look closely at the area there are hundreds and hundreds of those little fishing boats up and down the coast, dozens and dozens are pulled up onto shore next to fishing huts and scattered everywhere. You are purposely posted BS that you know you to be false.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Those are cargo ships, and the smaller ships are service boats, as you can see in this pic:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dac0394cbccf.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/14/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Gonna have to refer to Occam's Razor here. I really want to believe, but, the ships are only "gaurding" the shore side...

We certainly have the tech to build rectangles in the Sea of Aden, refer to the islands of Dubai. I don't know what is going on there, but I can't jump to your your conclusion, willy nilly.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 2XOHsurf

Aw give the guy some credit. I put the stargate vid on and the music was brill!
Story was classic scifi.

Still, there are a heck of a lot of naval forces out there, and the magnetic anomaly is as yet unexplained. I'm keeping an open mind on this one, but looking for a better source of info than "before its news".

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A friend of mine mentioned this to me and I considered it a possibility but now am gonna research it deeper. And you know now it makes a lot of sense, using the whole piracy thing to give them a grip on the area

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Those are the same small fishing boats that are on the shore.

The three large oblongs are breakwaters for sheltering the fishing boats.

Spaceships and Stargates...
hilarious.

Should've gone to specsavers.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

it must be the only place in the world to have three identical sandbars dragged up by the current !

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

Look at my post.....they are water breakers, the line most coasts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join